It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court sides with Trump on taxes...more winning

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Yes, the corporate tax breaks are permanent, when did I ever say otherwise? Instead of giving the average American purchasing power permanently Trump gave the ones who are already rich even more purchasing power as if they really needed it.

Like I said, once your taxes go back up the already filthy rich will continue getting their tax break. Forever. And guess where that money will go? Into the pockets of our "representatives" as always.

Yeah, Trump is working for the average American alright, he's banking on trickle down economics as if it has ever worked before. 🤣

Like I said, you guys seem to have the memory of a fly.
edit on 11/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I guess I'll have to take your word for it "brah" seeing as you are giving a totally anecdotal story that applies to no one but yourself.

If I say I'm not doing any better than 5 years ago then my story doesn't matter, if I say all of my friends are in the same boat they were in 5 years ago that doesn't matter either, but your story? Gospel! 🤣

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I guess I'll have to take your word for it "brah" seeing as you are giving a totally anecdotal story that applies to no one but yourself.

If I say I'm not doing any better than 5 years ago then my story doesn't matter, if I say all of my friends are in the same boat they were in 5 years ago that doesn't matter either, but your story? Gospel! 🤣

Sounds like you and your friends should spend more time trying to get ahead than whining on a forum.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thanks for letting me know you have zero fiscal responsibility or knowledge.

Corporate tax breaks benefit everyone with a retirement plan. I'll go out on a limb and guess you don't have one.

That explains a lot.

Have a good day flipping burgers.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I finally finished school for the 3rd time 4 years ago brah and yes my story is unique!

Weird how you singled me and my success out amongst the other arguements on this thread....

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, "pick yourself up by the bootstraps" right? I do work hard, you sitting here assuming you know what me or my friends do is ignorant at best and stupid at worst.

I work in landscaping, have you ever done that before? It's hard work and takes a toll on your body. What do you do? Sit at a desk?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hunter biden was able to make $50k a month at a gas company in the Ukraine for gosh sakes.

You and your friends are doing it wrong....

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So you assume I flip burgers? Bahahaha! I could outwork you any day of the week. What do you do? Do you put a toll on your body with hard manual labor? If not then you don't have anything to say to me, I work in landscaping, you know actual hard labor. I have a feeling you don't know what that's like going by your responses so far.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, "pick yourself up by the bootstraps" right? I do work hard, you sitting here assuming you know what me or my friends do is ignorant at best and stupid at worst.

I work in landscaping, have you ever done that before? It's hard work and takes a toll on your body. What do you do? Sit at a desk?

Nope.

Electrical apprentice.

Then

Journeyman electrician.

Then

Electrical engineer

At 40 I realized I couldnt keep using my back to make money

Always evolve brah!

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

So you assume I flip burgers? Bahahaha! I could outwork you any day of the week. What do you do? Do you put a toll on your body with hard manual labor? If not then you don't have anything to say to me, I work in landscaping, you know actual hard labor. I have a feeling you don't know what that's like going by your responses so far.

You couldnt outwork me.

I'm sure of that

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Ah ok, so nothing compared to the toll my body takes on a daily basis. Nice, you're definitely a harder worker than me.

Pfffft. Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face. 🤣

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I already do bud. Landscaping is a much more physical job than installing wires inside a wall.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Landscaping is hard work?

Physically yes, but guess what, your ideals of open border policy are a direct detriment to your wage.

So you can move a wheelbarrow full of rocks and dig a hole for a tree.

Can you fix the truck when it breaks?

How about the HVAC system at the office, can you fix that?

How about the marketing department that sells your labor, know how to run that?

Other than grabbing a shovel, what skills do you offer? Because libs want free and open borders, and there's literally 10's of millions of people down south willing to do what you do for half the price or less.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I do HVACR in Las Vegas, yep pretty sure I outwork you

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It's more than digging holes and using a shovel, if your ever did it you'd know that, but obviously you have no idea.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So you make $90k a great doing HVACR? Damn, the average salary for that line of work is under $50k. How did you convince your employer to pay you twice the average salary iof your position?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I already do bud. Landscaping is a much more physical job than installing wires inside a wall.

Sure.....

Mowing a lawn is harder work than getting 2 separate degrees while never having a student loan.

Pulling weeds is more work than designing the electrical layout for the high school in suburban Minneapolis I just finished.....

Keep on keeping on with your rake brah!

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You have no idea what I do, I don't "mow lawns" and you thinking that shows just how clueless you really are. Those houses you see being built in your town? How do you think their yards get set up? By magic? Nope, they are made through hard, back breaking work with a lot of technical know how. Landscaping is a skill you obviously have no idea about.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

So you make $90k a great doing HVACR? Damn, the average salary for that line of work is under $50k. How did you convince your employer to pay you twice the average salary iof your position?

You sound uneducated.

If you want to argue that a landscaper should be making premium money you are barking up the wrong tree.

Teenagers do landscaping while they go to college to better themselves.

The same crowd says that waitresses should make $20 an hour plus tips, as if it is a career. It's not. It's what kids do while they figure out what to do next.

Landscaping is not a career. Owning a landscaping company is a career....

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You don't know anything about it, obviously. You wouldn't last a week doing what I do going by your replies. Landscaping absolutely is a career but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join