It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three dead after shooter 'dressed in black' opens fire in parking lot at Oklahoma Walmart

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
America and its pew pews. Not surprised and couldn't care any less because if you lot don't, why should I? Getting sick if all this shooter outrage and all that's needed is a ban on guns. "Guns keep us safe" I'll hear soon. Tell that to the three poor dead #ers in the car park!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
WTF is wrong with all these people?

Ever hear the saying Democrats care more about illegals aliens then they do citizens?

Well the citizens are getting restless....

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotSoBigG
America and its pew pews. Not surprised and couldn't care any less because if you lot don't, why should I? Getting sick if all this shooter outrage and all that's needed is a ban on guns. "Guns keep us safe" I'll hear soon. Tell that to the three poor dead #ers in the car park!

Are you young??? Have you ever heard of history where leaders passed strict gun laws and confiscated guns so the people are rendered helpless
I think Hitler did this?

You want a whole bunch of good guys with guns on your team.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotSoBigG

Are you young??? Have you ever heard of history where leaders passed strict gun laws and confiscated guns so the people are rendered helpless
I think Hitler did this?

You want a whole bunch of good guys with guns on your team.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I think Hitler did this?

He did the opposite, he made it easier for people to own guns.
Unless they were Jewish.

If I was in charge and wanted to keep the US population under control I wouldn't take their guns, I would let them have them but I would create divisions among them, so they could use their guns against each other. When things reached a bad enough situation people from both sides would ask the for the government's intervention .

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Quite a bit would be my guess.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Interesting opinion. It would depend, I would think - on how ruthless one side or the other was.
We won - you submit is the usual scenario.
I can't imagine two 'warring' sides asking to Gov. to step in but, you never know these days.
Horrible thought that.

(post by NotSoBigG removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It's too bad that there is always somebody trying to shoehorn a political argument into this kind of thing, when it's really just another example of an individual person who is lost in this reality and decides to take what they feel is the best course of action. I haven't seen any studies, but I'm going to assume that shooters come from all political persuasions, if they have any at all.

I don't think there's a real argument to be made about how we should treat people who are lost like this. The answer is compassion.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
We won - you submit is the usual scenario.

That's only when it ends.

I can't imagine two 'warring' sides asking to Gov. to step in but, you never know these days.

Imagine that both sides have the same strength and each one represents 20% of the population. From those, only around half would be "warring" each other, so only 10% on each side, resulting in 20% of the population.

What do you think the other 80% would be asking for?

Horrible thought that.

It is. Maybe I was cruel dictator on a previous life.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Where did you get the shooter was "'dressed in black'" from.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NotSoBigG

Guns keep us safe? No. Guns are inanimate objects that are incapable of taking independent actions. But you knew that...or so I surmise. It's the person holding them that take the actions, for either good or for ill. But you knew that...

Any how...

Guns are tools.

The use of guns have, in the past, and will in the future also saved lives. But you'll ignore that.

Ban. 'Em. All. When I hear that, I know the brain has been turned off.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Such a sad freakin' thing to have happen - but - the silver lining is a 'person with a gun' stepped up and did what needed to be done!

Concealed carry - all the way!

Faster response time than the police will ever have.

But hey.

Ban them and make yourself defenseless which clearly deserves the Darwin Award.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

The media never mentioned anything about another person confronting the shooter, no shock there. It sounded like it was a domestic dispute, a jealous rage and he offed himself after doing what he set out to do. No deep state planned mass killing like in the Texas Wal Mart. I did catch a brief media spin job on the school shooting. They said the shooter killed himself as police moved in and who were on scene withing two minutes of getting the call. The shooter shot his victims and then shot himself within 20 seconds of open firing. So the police were nowhere near the school and he was probably down by the time they got the call.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I came for the arm-chair-know-it-alls.

wasn't unlulled.

^_^

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
it's all about availability and not some issue with laws or society, America isn't much different than most other nations when it comes to crime, humans are just unstable in general and you never know what might set them into a murderous rage.

even a stable person can lose it over anything that upsets their expectations of normality and happiness in their daily life, it's not always about mental illness, often times it's just about a moment of anger and helplessness that triggers the fight or flight response.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The laws encourage infidelity. He was paying child support etc. She was getting a check from him plus whatever the new slob was giving her. Looks like they pushed him a little too far. He said F it.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

WTF is wrong with all these people?

No one likes to hear the answer to that one so to hell with it.

If you think about suicides used to be suicides and that's it. Now
we have angry suicides.

edit on 1-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
e videos.
edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join