It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter to Adam Schiff .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
*At the bottom you will find all sections of US code 18 listed. In the form of a DOJ Guide for prosecutors. It has all caselaw included.

Dear traitor to America

Here’s some food for thought. You sir are up Schiff creek If you’re stupid enough to impeach Trump.

When the impeachment trial begins in the Senate you’re going to be subpoenaed.

Fact

Where you will get yourself in trouble is your distant relationship with the truth and your conspiratorial manipulation of information. One of the first things you’ll be asked is “ did you previously know the identity of the whistleblower”.

The whole country knows you lied . Half are mad the other half are snickering and sanctimonious.

You’ll have two choices.

A: tell the truth, which I don’t think you’re capable of.

B: Put yourself at risk for the first criminal referral on perjury by lying. 18 U.S.C. §1621 5yr per incident

Four elements need to be proven for perjury. They are an oath, intent, falsity and materiality.

If your staff tries to lie to protect you . They are at risk for the same .

But even if no referral is issued to them. The American people have a extra added bonus.

Your perjury charge can be enhanced for Subornation of perjury. 18 U.S.C.A. § 1622 Per your manipulation of evidence and plotting.

Five elements are needed for charging subornation of perjury

1st agreement between the two parties.
2nd Proof of perjury
3rd Germaine to the case
4th knowledge of their falsity
5th The procurer must know the answers were false. (with you that’s a gimme) 5yrs per incident

But here’s my favorite....

Making false statements 18 U.S.C. § 1001 .

(1)  falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2)  makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation;  or
(3)  makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
5yrs per incident

That’s your whole damn case you imbecile! What on earth were you thinking? 🤦‍♂️

Everyone of those violations is per incident. So every time your staff or fellow senators lie and for every fraudulent or manipulated document they submit .

Subornation can apply to you again and again for running the whole # show so close to your chest.

If this was normal times you wouldn’t have to worry . The Senate wouldn’t slam the hammer down on a leader in congress no matter how untrustworthy and spineless he was . But this isn’t normal times !

Over the last three years you’ve divided Congress more than Lincoln did trying to free the slaves from the Democrats clutches .

You’ve lied, cheated and schemed . Your willingness to put reality aside in your personal vendetta against Trump. Has placed a target on your back. Just about every Republican in the congress wants your head. But don’t worry they won’t put the knife in the same place you stabbed America.

When you get yours they’re going to be looking you in the eye smiling and biding their time . They will give you all the rope you want. But after they say not guilty the noose is going to start tightening.

Your soul is darker than truckstop coffee. You snake water salesman.

FD

PS

If I’m not right or close to right. Wait to you see my next rant . 🤬

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

While I agree he lied, nothing will happen.

And the Democrats who were crazy demanding "justice" for lying to the FBI about a non-crime will be apoplectic if anything happens to Schiff for lying about worse.
edit on 18-11-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I 've thought all along.

The thing that really bothers me is, what does someone that has shown Trump to really bring him down if he goes tough on the establishment . I think all Americans know, someone with a # load of power has something on Trump that will really raise his blood pressure.
You know he had an unexpected visit to the doctor yesterday.

link   
They way I see it. Adam Schiff is just doing his job. Rant all you like. He is going to continue doing his job.

Now can we ever talk about the fact that Trump sold this Country out for political gain? Facts aren't your friend concerning this.

link   

I'm fine with this 'peachment. It's going nowhere.

Impotence incarnate, they name is Schiff. Watching him in this process is like watching the DNC give itself a vasectomy.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
They way I see it. Adam Schiff is just doing his job. Rant all you like. He is going to continue doing his job.

Now can we ever talk about the fact that Trump sold this Country out for political gain? Facts aren't your friend concerning this.

Hahahahahaha. Doing his job? Not letting Republicans ask questions? Shielding witnesses whose testimony hurts impeachment? Can you tell me who that was actually involved in the phone call has agreed with Democrats?

What about Democrats telling the Ukraine who they can't go after and shielding corruption in the Ukraine to benefit themselves?

His job is to gather facts. HE is doing everything in his power to gather politically charged opinions to appeal to emotion and to prevent facts from coming out.
edit on 18-11-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Good rant. Love the death imagery at the end. Sounds like someones planning a hangin. Very poetic.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I seriously doubt my scenario would happen. It was more of a wish list and hate letter .
But just think about it. Schiff will be subpoenaed .

The smug son of a bitch will strut in believing he can do whatever he wants because he’s immune .

That man is such a liar, that if he admitted to me that he’s a pathological liar.

I wouldn’t believe him .

He’s going to lie about the whistle blower . They should be able to get confirmation from his staff .

I’m almost 100% sure all the law I cited is spot on. At least I got that . Lol

I doubt it too but maybe .

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I’m sure you wouldn’t feel the same way if we had done this to Obama .

OK let’s talk about your claim. First tell me what you know about the 2014 Ukraine freedom support act and it’s parameters . Then tell me what you know about the US Ukraine treaty of cooperation in criminal matters .

Lastly tell me what qualifications you need to be a presidential personal representative, special envoy or a executive representative .

I’ll wait .

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Cool letter...personally I would leave out the personal insults to keep it more professional but other than that...

I hope after this impeachment thing we can get rolling on with this circus. Will it be televised as well??

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

If you're serious about writing a letter to Schifface, I suggest you save any language, insults or allegations until the very end, and treat them as a parting shot, but keep it short.

All these knuckleheads have interns working for them screening their mail. The second they get to an insult, the letter goes in the 'round file'...meaning Schiffpie will never see it. Chances are he'll never see it anyway, but a select few do get through.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I’m sure you wouldn’t feel the same way if we had done this to Obama .

OK let’s talk about your claim. First tell me what you know about the 2014 Ukraine freedom support act and it’s parameters . Then tell me what you know about the US Ukraine treaty of cooperation in criminal matters .

Lastly tell me what qualifications you need to be a presidential personal representative, special envoy or a executive representative .

I’ll wait .

Yes, I was a YUGE Obama fan. I have a collection of all the "I'm with her" buttons I wore during the last election too. I cried for weeks after she lost the election in spite of all my hard work to get her elected.

Maybe you should read what I wrote in my first post again? You realize impotence is not a term of admiration, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
He doesn’t care and sadly will not read...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Adam Schiff is just doing his job

Do you know what his job is ?
Didn't think so.

Now can we ever talk about the fact that Trump sold this Country out for political gain?

Got a link to that "fact" , or is it just your daydream ?
I believe the latter.

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Got nothing better to do.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

""Treasonous acts may be criminal, but criminal acts are almost never treason. As Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution specifies, “Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.” The Founders went out of their way to define treason narrowly because they knew how it had been repeatedly abused in the past.""

Americans have forgotten what 'treason' actually means — and how it can be abused

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I think the evidence should decide not political opinion.

Although this time feels a lot like when it happened to Nixon:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I think the evidence should decide not political opinion.

Although this time feels a lot like when it happened to Nixon:

Well, that's just, like, your political opinion, man.

It appears that opinion is the only evidence that's been presented.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

personally I would leave out the personal insults

To quote Sammy Davis Junior ” I gotta be me “.

If I left the personal insults out.

It wouldn’t feel like a rant .

To be honest I did a lot of research not just going through the applicable laws.

I was going to do a much different type of thread .

But yesterday it fell into information overload.

I just couldn’t put it all together. I needed a little more data that I should’ve known and embarrassingly didn’t .

I could only come up with one verifiable lie from Adam Schiff . 🤦‍♂️

So I phoned this one in . Lol

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Actually I like what you write the majority of the time .

I hit the reply button for the wrong guy.

My post was addressed to the poster above you .

My bad .✌️

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Actually I like what you write the majority of the time .

I hit the reply button for the wrong guy.

My post was addressed to the poster above you .

My bad .✌️

Everybody has a friendly fire incident now and then.

No casualties, so all good.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join