It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew & the Epstein Scandal: The Newsnight Interview - BBC News

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Oh - apparently Woking Pizza Express are getting some really funny reviews.
Id post a link but am on my phone on here for now.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

New dish of the day? *Pizza Royale*

Nice bit of advertising by Prince Andrew wonder if he'll get 'royalties?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GrumpyPants

Its obvious that this is being taken very seriously even the Security prone and run BBC, purveyor and Shepard of public perception must have realized this was a big "NO NO" It might be they are hanging the poor boy out to dry.Or even a genuine attempt at some clarity. But wait how the heck did any of this come to light in the first place. The last time I looked as far as all aspects of Government is concerned the Queen is the boss. In the past if the Firm don't want anything discussed its not that hard to make a phone call to MI6 and let them handle it, after all the whole Armed forces swear allegiance to Her Britannic Majesty . The whole of the top tier in the Civil service are vetted for loyalty. No something else is going on, and if Andrew did or did not have sexual intercourse with someone who is of legal age in Britain, its of no concern to anyone but the parties engaged in such a legal act.
So after all this time, along with the Saville associations, and all the other "Recommended" Knighthoods" of suspected Pedophiles, The queen doesn't pick them. Along with Charles having to justify his Friendship with a Pedo Bishop. We are definitely seeing the planned undermining of the core of the British State by some organized party. If after all this time the only definite thing they have on Andrew is this, which is innuendo , in the same ilk as Catherine of Russia friendship with a horse. Then its starting to look like he is squeaky clean, at least compared to Politicians in the USA.
So might it be in innuendo world, with the Maxwell Girl hanging low in Brazil, Epstein supposedly playing a Harp after a chat with God, things didn't go to well on this attack on the British State.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I'd seen some of those, absolute classics about the Pizzas there being so memorable people can clearly remember eating them 18 years ago.

Even Pizza Express joined in the fun with person running the official Pizza Express twitter account posting a picture of a half empty bottle of wine next to their laptop and the words.

9 PM turn off phone
10 PM have 120+ whatsapp messages from work saying get on twitter now!

linky

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

edit on 19-11-2019 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

So a Royal being bestest friends with a convicted paedo who served time for his crimes makes him "squeaky clean"?

Really?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: UFO1414

Behavioral science classes will have a field day. Can't believe he even agreed to do this.

Apparently he didn't agree to do it.......he instigated it!!

Just goes to show what an arrogant pig he is!!

I think he invented entitlement

He thinks that he is a succesful businesman able to sell snow to an eskimo. In reality he is just an overaged playboy who is not taken seriously in the world of big finance. All the deals he made were possible because of his credit (the bank of england and UK government) I think he believes in his own innocense and person that he makes the mistake to contact the fbi for an interview.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hey they were not 14 year old minors, they are 14 year old prostitutes, there is a difference !

according to his friend and autobiographer, so he isnt a pedo according to that statement.

Andrew is so #ing guilty , he should be locked up , or better yet have his head cut off , old school style
since royals believe they are untouchable , we should put the fear in them.

The royals are a gross abuse of society.

Who cares if they contribute to our GDP
they are a group of people who believe they are better than everyone on earth.

we should end them once and for all
edit on 19-11-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

He would have had all that at his disposal, but was too arrogant and pigheaded to use any of it and did it completely rogue. MI5/MI6 could have done any screening pre-interview for potentially compromising information and photos/videos that don't appear on the journalism/PR database LexisNexis if he'd asked or followed standard 'Firm' and Palace protocol.

MI5 secretly spy on the Royals without their knowledge or consent, they've moved onto a new front company for hiring agents now but back when they were using GS18.globalsuccessor.com they were hiring for a trained waiter/butler who was fluent in multiple languages to listen in on secret discussions/diplomatic visits. They jokingly called it On Her Majesty's Silver Service, but made the huge security blunder of using the same contact phone number that was given out to anyone who passed basic Level 1 and a simple WhoIs check gave MI5 as the owner of the front company website.

There's also Level 2/3 SIS intelligence officers who have infiltrated the every UK MSM news desk and secretly pass information on upcoming stories/articles to MI5/MI6/SIS and is then passed on to the relevant body so they can pre-prepare statements/PR strategy and minimise fallout from negative news but journalists and editors are wise to this practice and go to great lengths and expense to detect and disrupt this.

A simple phonecall to his SIS point of contact would easily have the whole interview cancelled on legal grounds with carefully selected wording saying national security and interest law means they can't risk making a statement that may be misreported, misquoted or taken out of context.

However he's completely screwed now - it didn't receive much/any media coverage but a few months ago MI5/MI6/GCHQ and their more secretive cousins who do the real secret/sting-pulling stuff without the knowlege of Five Eyes, NSA etc... were stripped of most of their powers and complete oversight of their work has been transferred to the public and courts after the High Court ruled they were abusing their powers so often, they're no longer allowed to operate secretly or cover stuff up and they're all on their final warning that a single error in the next couple of years will have all UK intel agencies closed down.

Tl;Dr - The Royals don't control MI5/MI6, MI5 spy on the Royals and despite the name secret and intelligence service; they're not that bright. I used to flatshare with the Daughter for the head of recruitment for GCHQ (now retired but works for DSEI), my landlord was ex-intel who'd moved overseas and his enforcer was Police CID - she told me her dad and how I should apply to work for them within the first hour of meeting me and finding out I had an Applied Maths degree.

She never found out I was a journalist writing on defense matters and had an isolated hardrive with all overseas MI6 intel for the next five years (accidentally obtained it, voluntarily surrendered it years later for destruction), had disobeyed direct orders from SIS to 'explain myself' at a military base. I continued to research, write and publish stories on dodgy arms/surveillance exports to corrupt regimes, gave evidence to the Parliamentary Select Committee into the ordeal which resulted in a UK ban on supplying weapons social media monitoring tools designed by GCHQ to corrupt regimes during the Arab Spring.

edit on 19-11-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Right didnt Andrew say that he was the head of an organisation which investigates pedophiles and child abuse , child trafficking

then surely he'd have intel on his friend ?

why is it that the people we charge with preventing or investigating these things always end up being involved

like that guy from Scotland yard tasked with internet crimes with child trafficking and child abuse
was found guilty of obtaining and keeping over 10,000 images of children on his home PC

So we have a government eager to cover up any wrong doing , through "national security"
a state sponsored media who actively cover it up
and the supposed caretakers of our nation the royal family whom we are all subjects
actively engaged in said crimes !

and no one seems to give a # .

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think prince andrew is very aware of the fact that he is playing a lead on one of the blackmail recordings from epsteins houses. Now...how can he sit there and lie in the face of the victims, fbi and all US judges? Only if the US and UK goverment have struck a deal andrew could sit there feeling free, be arrogant, show his supriority and be the criminal the choses to be. That is why he did something...could do something against everybodies advice. Its official...Andrew did get away with the crime...but a price must be paid for ersasing the tapes...wonder what that will be.

Just a theory... of course

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

You could be bestest friends with the same , but you probably wouldn't know until you came under investigation, from being associated. This guy has security on him 24/7 slipping the noose isn't an option. What I am saying he cant get away with that much anyway even if he would like too. I am suggesting that something like a federalized European state cant have a member army with sworn allegiance to a permanent head of State. So some entity would have to get rid of that institution. The problem being if it came up for a toss up between the Parliament running things and a good old fashioned King or Queen, at this stage of the game you might as well close Parliament and save some money, because most of the British people would be Royalist.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No. Edward 8th was told by our then PM he had to go.
He did.
Obviously you do not understand how we Brits rock.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

....because most of the British people would be Royalist.

What, like we were when we chopped Charles I head off?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yes and a few years later invited the monarchy back in? On the one hand its "Those bunch of bloody parasites" Then the next minute "Oh your highness really a Knighthood thank you". Edward left because he would have done a deal with Adolf, and they thought an American queen was a step to far.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

No.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join