It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew & the Epstein Scandal: The Newsnight Interview - BBC News

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Welcome to Psych 101 with your special guest, Mr. Prince Andrew...

Enjoy his dodging of specifics spanning years yet he knows what he had for dinner on a certain night in question.

The cringe per second is on another level. Props to the interviewer. She has him by the short and curlies...

Behavioral science classes will have a field day. Can't believe he even agreed to do this.

edit on 17-11-2019 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

It was a suprise for me too to see him sit there in the hot chair with the hot mike... From the way these two talk with eachother I assume that she is a regular interviewing the royal family. Not to the extent she is informing after the shape of his royal penis I am happily surprised she is not doing any favours and asks him some embaressing questions.

I have a strong feel that this interview is a confirmation of the case being settled for andrew. A deal has been made with the US government (something like andy will not mention Trump ever), they all got satisfied and andy is off the hook. In that capacity it is somewhat easier for andy to talk to the world...(read; lie to the world).

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry but anyone with half a brain that can't figure out that Epstein hit the deadman switch with the prince Andy photos after he was murdered (probably orders from the royal palace directly) has got to be blind. The dude is so guilty he can't even hide it. His alibis are wack and his stories have more holes than a slice of Swiss cheese. Honestly

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I watched that..and have seen her interview before. She was treating hkm with kid gloves and it felt like hd gsve canned answers. Ig was so bad that his PR dude quit the next day.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AquaAscending

Epstein was killed, but I would look closer to home for the culprit.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I'm just waiting for YouTuber Derek Van Schaik to analyse the footage and Andy's body-language, he's into that sort of thing and he seems good at it too, here's a link to his channel - m.youtube.com...

For a sample of his work, I recommend watching his analysis of Bob Lazar - m.youtube.com...

Tic-toc, give us the goods Derek!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414

Behavioral science classes will have a field day. Can't believe he even agreed to do this.

Apparently he didn't agree to do it.......he instigated it!!

Just goes to show what an arrogant pig he is!!

I think he invented entitlement

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Yes. Apperently he ignored all his advisors. And it shows.

He must surely have been told to at least offer some sympathy and support for Epsteins victims and all victims of trfficking and abuse etc. Not a word. Says all you need to know about him. Disgraceful.

Typically arrogant.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
I'm just waiting for YouTuber Derek Van Schaik to analyse the footage and Andy's body-language...

I don't think you need an expert to tell Prince Charmless was acting like a guilty, uncomfortable scumbag.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You forgot "lying".

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
I'm just waiting for YouTuber Derek Van Schaik to analyse the footage and Andy's body-language...

I don't think you need an expert to tell Prince Charmless was acting like a guilty, uncomfortable scumbag.

Absolutely not, I agree!

Not being an expert myself, though, it would be interesting to have someone point out the more subtle clues and clusters,

I found the part at 21:20 interesting, Andrew claims that at one point in time he was unable to sweat due to a medical condition caused by excessive adrenaline, but I found this which seems to contradict that claim;

'Overproduction of adrenaline is very common. Most people are exposed to stressful situations on occasion and so most of us are familiar with the typical symptoms of adrenaline release, such as: rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, anxiety, weight loss, excessive sweating and palpitations.'

Source

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Good find. The key sign that the Duke of Pork was telling porkies? His mouth was moving.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Not sure why everybody is getting excited... Just like Savile and the royal family, Elm Guest house, The pedophiles at kings cross station, Diana’s death etc etc etc it will be buried and covered up just like the rest.

Do not get excited.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JPtruther
Not sure why everybody is getting excited... Just like Savile and the royal family, Elm Guest house, The pedophiles at kings cross station, Diana’s death etc etc etc it will be buried and covered up just like the rest.

Do not get excited.

I'll start to get excited when I see an extradition warrant served on him to give verbal testimony before a grand jury investigating sex-trafficking girls' claims. That will get him sweating.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

No. The adrenaline overdose that will give him will make him stop sweating!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
1. Staying with a convicted Pedo/rapist was "doing the honorable thing" ????
2. Strip him of his royal title, tax payer entitlements and charge him.
3. # this blue blood incestuously bread reptilian lordling.

That's all.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Welcome to Psych 101 with your special guest, Mr. Prince Andrew...

Enjoy his dodging of specifics spanning years yet he knows what he had for dinner on a certain night in question.

The cringe per second is on another level. Props to the interviewer. She has him by the short and curlies...

Yep. First there was the Prince Albert. Now there is a Prince Andrew, except instead of a ring, its a meat grinder...

Lol and he simply cannot sweat!!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Agree with the sentiment but charge him with what over this?

Now, his involvement in dodgy arms sales deals -allegedly- is another matter entirely......

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

It is alleged that he had with an underage girl, who claims she was forced to as a sex slave at the time, on 3 occasions, and there is a photo of him with her... that?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I feel so uncomfortable watching him. On edge.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join