It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Craft Nasa Photo ISS036-E-27207

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: VeilOfShadows

Is that one of them massaging showerheads with the variable settings?
Or an old school cordless phone?
Or maybe a Wii controller?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
need to know what constellation this was present in

rather not add information, that isn't presented

I don't believe this is FAKE, but I also, do not believe this is a spaceship of anykind, nope not at all

I think this was a message, something unimportant, but, the only credible association is simply the constellation system

at least that is the traditional way

*know something? i mean the constellation, please share, bye.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Learn something about digital images first the camera used was a Nikon D3

HERE is the exif data

Now 1/8th of a second with a 400mm lens on an object traveling at 17,000 mph isn't easy its most likely Star Trails.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
(Constellation Andromeda has those cuffs on her ankles or wrists ................... what that identifies is the "son of man" in the new testament is called "Joseph - a Women" (Joseph a women, is used because, God is not giving a law with his angels as the son of man, the law is completed, thats all that means, more or less).

God is going to give the "son of man" strength, to serve as a King of Judah listed in Matthew's Genealogy. That means some ability to connect man, to some limited degree to god's mercies for the purpose of rebuke, and blessing to answer this issue of dead flesh.

(Age of Aquarius is Women ............. Andromeda is Women also ............ as a picture of rebirth, or healing...............not as a specific gender or sexual reference)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

See my post on the previous page where I proved it beyond doubt

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yea, Sorry bigmonkey but overlaying stelarrium over the photo to try and say theyre stars deoesnt prove anything and the objects in the next photo you link to are completely different. Try again.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Wrong. It proves firstly thst they're stars and secondly that you're incapable of admitting you're wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
And just to prove a point, seeing as you don't seem interested in putting any effort into proving yours, here's a section of the image you posted overlaying a section of the one I posted with the stars identified. One of them is at 50% transparency

and just in case you aren't convinced, in this one I've offset one of the images slightly so you can see both sets of stars together:

The two images are very much connected because they are part of a sequence.

They show the same region of sky, the only difference is that in one the stars are not as badly motion blurred.

The irony of you claiming that they are not connected when the images you posted most recently have nothing whatsoever to do with your OP image is rather large.
edit on 24/11/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: added extra photo

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
These arent stars ill leave you with this video clip. The things in the next photo 27208 are completely different objects and are not stars either.

www.youtube.com...

Youre not convincing me theyre stars sorry.

edit on 24-11-2019 by VeilOfShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeilOfShadows
These arent stars ill leave you with this video clip. The things in the next photo 27208 are completely different objects and are not stars either.
Youre not convincing me theyre stars sorry.

Story Musgrave tells his 'space snakes' stories to stretch the minds of his audiences [the videos actually show jettisoned retention straps from satellite deployments, which Musgrave knows]. Sadly, some minds when stretched, can snap. Sorry about that, did it hurt?

The dots on STS-80, according to Musgrave, were stuff that came off the shuttle itself.

So we agree -- these were not stars [nobody ever suggested they were]. The also were not dinosaurs. Or chocolate bunnies. We've reached a consensus?

www.jamesoberg.com...
video www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
One thing I never understand, the desire to denigrate someone on this topic.

yes the most obvious/logical answer is blur from the exposure of the shot.

But that is still not 100% proof of what they are, just like no picture will ever give 100% proof that space ships are out there because without physical evidence you at best can prove it to 99% probability.

so while on a conspiracy site can we not just be a little more cordial with each other in an area that we all want 100% verification of one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Theyre taking photos of space craft or UFOs exactly like musgrave described.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: JimOberg

Theyre taking photos of space craft or UFOs exactly like musgrave described.

Hmmm.. WHERE did he describe that? Sorry, I must have missed it, help me out, please.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Heres what i believe to be multiple space craft look closely

Nasa Image ISS036-E-27207

What are these objects?

Solved
(Need a Moment)

(Photographs are junk data from telescope, its not real constellation or stars?)

First Picture is the Spaceship, it is the Large Blue Object
(Nostradamus measured Antichrist at "48th Degree" (epistle to henry), closest to new york or "tri-state area", etc.

Second Picture is COMET MABUS
(Nostradamus measured Antichrist at 25 years, from Jupiter Strike in 1994 to 2019)

Third Picture is RAINBOW
(Nostradamus measured Antichrist at 27 years, or from 1993 Twin Tower Terrorism to 2020) INVALID
(Comet MABUS will strike in New York City and the impact will terminate multiple states, its like a super nuclear bomb)
(AFTERWARDS, things move forwards with god's mercies, in these issues of "dead flesh")
edit on 24-11-2019 by osciline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

When someone asks what appears to be a genuine question they can have a cordial answer. When it becomes increasingly obvious that they aren't interested in the answer and seems to have an entirely different motive then they lose any entitlement to that.

The logical answer is stars, and when an astronomy website identifies those stars and they can then be compared with astronomy software that proves it beyond doubt.

Opinions are not facts. When opinion flies in the face of facts that needs pointing out. If people refuse to accept those facts that's not just their problem, we are all adversely affected by the falsehoods being promoted. Advancing knowledge and understanding is more important than avoiding offending someone who clearly doesn't care what people think.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Now that I'm not just posting on my phone, here is the OP's image superimposed with a simple screenshot from Google Sky.

The major stars are clearly labelled, the other stars are easy to make out.

They are not space ships, not comet mabus, they are stars imaged from a moving object with a long exposure.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: osciline

Heres what i believe to be multiple space craft look closely

Nasa Image ISS036-E-27207

What are these objects?

Solved
(Need a Moment)

(Photographs are junk data from telescope, its not real constellation or stars?)

First Picture is the Spaceship, it is the Large Blue Object
(Nostradamus measured Antichrist at "48th Degree" (epistle to henry), closest to new york or "tri-state area", etc.

Second Picture is COMET MABUS
(Nostradamus measured Antichrist at 25 years, from Jupiter Strike in 1994 to 2019)

Third Picture is RAINBOW
(Nostradamus measured Antichrist at 27 years, or from 1993 Twin Tower Terrorism to 2020) INVALID
(Comet MABUS will strike in New York City and the impact will terminate multiple states, its like a super nuclear bomb)
(AFTERWARDS, things move forwards with god's mercies, in these issues of "dead flesh")

I have seen quite a few bonkers posts on ATS over the years but surely your post must win some sort of a prize for outstanding derangement?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

wow

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
a reply to: wmd_2008

See my post on the previous page where I proved it beyond doubt

Thats why I posted exif details

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
One thing I never understand, the desire to denigrate someone on this topic.

When they ignore PROOF they deserve it plain and simple, deails of stars and exif data from picture but still the fruit loops make stupid claims.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join