It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impeachment Process is Driving Up President Trumps Approval Rating Even Higher.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At this point, I think it is in Schiff’s best interest to fake bone marrow cancer or something until he can throw his re-election in 2020.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Schiff also named in a lawsuit today against Politico.

While Politico is the nominal target of the suit, it represents an aggressive attempt by a presidential aide to put Adam Schiff’s handling of the impeachment inquiry itself on trial.

Describing the Democratic chairman of the House Intelligence Committee as “a demagogue with an ax to grind against the president,” Patel portrays Schiff as running roughshod over rules and interviewing witnesses “to create click-bait headlines and soundbites to feed to his co-conspirators and media sympathizers.”
More at: www.foxnews.com...

If this impeachment scheme wasn't an Adam Schiff concoction, Nancy Pelosi would remove him from responsibility of implementing it.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
Be more specific please. What is it exactly the creeps you out.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
November 17, 2019

Before Democrats began the current impeachment process, President Trump's Approval rating stood at 44.3%. That was already higher than what President Obama had, after the same amount of time in office.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

Now, after a month of America and President Trump enduring the Democrat-led impeachment hearings, and a Mainstream Media that is 90% against President Trump, his Approval Rating is up to 50%...and climbing.

The Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking Poll is showing an impeachment bump in approval ratings for President Trump.

The daily evaluation of the president found a four-point bounce for Trump following the first day of House impeachment hearings on Wednesday.

“The president’s overall approval has been tracking up since Wednesday, the first day of the House impeachment hearings. It was at 46% on Wednesday morning, then rose to 48% yesterday and is now at 50%.

Two of the three nights in today’s survey follow the highly-publicized hearings,” according to the Rasmussen survey analysis.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I think Americans are starting to really get sick of Democrats being so selfish. Instead of working for their constituents, Democrats in the U.S. House are spending every waking moment trying to take down a very successful U.S. President.

All the while, President Trump continues working and delivering on promises that America greater, and Americans more prosperous.

My ATS colleagues, what do you think are the main reasons for this increase in President Trump's approval rating, even as the U.S. House of Representatives is in the process of Impeaching him?

-CareWeMust

I would be ashamed to tell anyone I'm a democrat right now. The ONLY democrat that has any sense is Tulsi Gabbard and look at how they've either attacked or marginalized her. People are sick of 3 solid years of fraud and attempted theft of our vote by the criminals in the Democratic party. We're pretty much all tired of the lies from the left and the co-conspirators in the media.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I don't think it's selfish to want to hold the President accountable for his actions. Trump clearly overstepped some boundaries, and we need a discussion on whether or not that is acceptable for ANY President. Also, if you are worried about Congress wasting time on this, it's Trump's own fault because he is the one who overstepped the boundaries.

If the police "waste time" dealing with a particularly severe crime, is it really their fault, or the fault of the criminals responsible? Would you rather the police didn't do their job?

Have some perspective and stop putting Trump above the nation and your party. This is about the rule of law and what is acceptable or not for Presidential conduct. You don't need to defend Trump! It's obvious he crossed a line here. Get him out of office, and then move on to someone who isn't going to cause your party so many issues.
edit on 19pmTue, 19 Nov 2019 18:33:05 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

His approval ratings may go up, but one of these days yall are gonna realize the truth. Both parties lead to the slaughter house. No matter which side you choose, the whole world is astage. Sorry, it just hurts to see people stuck in an illusion. I don't see Hillary in prison, do you? Trump had 4 years. All I don't see him disclosing the important stuff any time soon.

(post by jimrat201 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The storm clouds are thicker than ever now, however. Hovering right over Democrat leaders...both past and current.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Before Democrats began the current impeachment process, President Trump's Approval rating stood at 44.3%. That was already higher than what President Obama had, after the same amount of time in office.

This seems like a fairly arbitrary comparison. Why not just compare the average approval ratings of each?

Obama's approval ratings on average are a full 7 points higher than Trump's. What is it about this site that attracts so many right-wing people?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here's an example of why Trump's ratings might be increasing.

Sort of in his own words.
www.youtube.com...
He might have an ace up his sleeve.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Bloodworth

a reply to: Bloodworth

I dunno man, Trump creeps me out in a way very few people do. Like makes my skin crawl creepy.

Good thing these 'feelings' are 100% accurate and meant to be used as accurate means of judging someone....

What creeps you about trump?
Schiff has those bug eyes and lips

Ya know, I so rarely got an invitation to list these, so this is super cathartic for me and I really appreciate the opportunity
:

1. Turkey Gizzard/Minge Neck
2. Spray on will-o-the-wisp hair like spun glass about to break at any second if the comb-over is disturbed
3. Standing Posture like a centaur without its hind legs (trust me, you won't be able to unsee this)
4. Bizarro fake orange color tan like an oompah-loompah
5. Incessant need to lie about Everything (even seemingly trivial things)

You had me going check until you said that last one.

Have you ever seen a politician keep promises?

Well, that's because they all lied and still do but for one or two and that is debatable. The reason #5 is wrong is that DJT is not a Politician and that is why he can tell us what he is going to do and is doing everything in his power to do it.

THAT is a 1st since George Washington. GW did it too. We are back to square one with some fools not realizing their very own freedom is at stake over this. YOUR very own freedom if you live anywhere, anywhere on Earth. The USA stands to see ALL OF YOU FREE!

rant off.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I dunno man, Trump creeps me out in a way very few people do. Like makes my skin crawl creepy.

Good thing these 'feelings' are 100% accurate and meant to be used as accurate means of judging someone....

Ya know, I so rarely got an invitation to list these, so this is super cathartic for me and I really appreciate the opportunity
:

2. Spray on will-o-the-wisp hair like spun glass about to break at any second if the comb-over is disturbed
3. Standing Posture like a centaur without its hind legs (trust me, you won't be able to unsee this)

Lol Turkey neck...you must really be looking.

Spray on hair? You ever see that interview where some lady ruffles up trumps hair to test it.
Guy is how old and still has hair like that, pretty impressive

His posture? Looks fine to me

Fake tan...I know trump is a white straight Male and all is on the table...but going after someone's skin color. Only can be done to a white person.

So weird seeing people like you and Democrats cry racism and make it very serious to speak about someone's skin color. But then trump arrives and making fun of someone's skin color is now fine.

Imagine saying anything about Obama's skin color,
I feel like I can be reprimanded right now, just for questioning that.

Funny thing is if the next president is colored or a female, all of the liberals wont be able to criticize anything. They have been programmed not to.

So get it out while you guys can, because you cant do it after trump..

You asked for my takes on the guy and now you're getting in a huff when I list them? There's nothing I've listed thats more awful than Schiff's bug eyes and weird lips or whatever you took issue with.

Thanks much for making our point for us on how ridiculous the leftist mindset has openly become to those of us who have been sitting in the middle being forced to go with one side or another in a more permanent fashion due to the ludicrous behavior of the D's.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
November 17, 2019

Source: www.newsweek.com...

Now, after a month of America and President Trump enduring the Democrat-led impeachment hearings, and a Mainstream Media that is 90% against President Trump, his Approval Rating is up to 50%...and climbing.

The Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking Poll is showing an impeachment bump in approval ratings for President Trump.

The daily evaluation of the president found a four-point bounce for Trump following the first day of House impeachment hearings on Wednesday.

“The president’s overall approval has been tracking up since Wednesday, the first day of the House impeachment hearings. It was at 46% on Wednesday morning, then rose to 48% yesterday and is now at 50%.

Two of the three nights in today’s survey follow the highly-publicized hearings,” according to the Rasmussen survey analysis.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I think Americans are starting to really get sick of Democrats being so selfish. Instead of working for their constituents, Democrats in the U.S. House are spending every waking moment trying to take down a very successful U.S. President.

All the while, President Trump continues working and delivering on promises that America greater, and Americans more prosperous.

My ATS colleagues, what do you think are the main reasons for this increase in President Trump's approval rating, even as the U.S. House of Representatives is in the process of Impeaching him?

-CareWeMust

LOLOLOLOL.
"Even higher?" He has the worst approval ratings of any president in Us history. Over 50 percent of Americans currently "strongly disapprove" of him, while less than 20 percent "strongly approve." Over 70 percentnof Americans believe he committed a crime and should be inpeached. And that was BEFORE the GOP's supposed star witness decided to tell the truth rather than continuing to cover for Trump, and directly implicated Trump in asking for a quid pro quo.
Pull yout head out of your a**. It's not even entertaining reading your willfull stupidity and denial and complete dishonesty anymore. At this point, it is honestly just sad and pathetic.
"Even higher," lol. For the president with the worst approval ratings in US history. Pathetic. Sad, sad, sad....

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

:

Lol Turkey neck...you must really be looking.

Spray on hair? You ever see that interview where some lady ruffles up trumps hair to test it.
Guy is how old and still has hair like that, pretty impressive

His posture? Looks fine to me

Fake tan...I know trump is a white straight Male and all is on the table...but going after someone's skin color. Only can be done to a white person.

So weird seeing people like you and Democrats cry racism and make it very serious to speak about someone's skin color. But then trump arrives and making fun of someone's skin color is now fine.

Imagine saying anything about Obama's skin color,
I feel like I can be reprimanded right now, just for questioning that.

Funny thing is if the next president is colored or a female, all of the liberals wont be able to criticize anything. They have been programmed not to.

So get it out while you guys can, because you cant do it after trump..

You asked for my takes on the guy and now you're getting in a huff when I list them? There's nothing I've listed thats more awful than Schiff's bug eyes and weird lips or whatever you took issue with.

Thanks much for making our point for us on how ridiculous the leftist mindset has openly become to those of us who have been sitting in the middle being forced to go with one side or another in a more permanent fashion due to the ludicrous behavior of the D's.

You're cute. Pathetic, but cute!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Lock his ass up!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ouch

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The number of Americans who think President Trump should be impeached, continues to decline.

Especially amongst Independents: thehill.com...

Democrat House members have been saying all week that the witness testimonies have been "damning". Most Americans are wondering what the hell they're referring to as evidence that's "damning" to President Trump.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The amount of people resisting has been inflated 5 fold by the MSM. Us Americans know...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It looks like the entire Democrat ecosystem is crumbling, and the crooks continue to turn on each other.

Today, Fusion GPS owner Glenn Simpson, blamed THE RUSSIANS for his company's efforts to damage candidate Trump.

Glenn Simpson blames Natalia Veselnitskya: theconservativetreehouse.com...# more-176885

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join