It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impeachment Process is Driving Up President Trumps Approval Rating Even Higher.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

“Blessed is the hand that giveth and taketh in the same gesture.”

Gryphesiates 19:66

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"el roi kadosh"

Blessed is the programmer who see's and listens to his fellow party programmers, for he is blessed by the understanding that all inequality and egregious error is brought only from the C++ compiler!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

“Blessed is the hand that giveth and taketh in the same gesture.”

Gryphesiates 19:66

But not the one that taketh the hand that giveth
Goth 1:1

edit on 11/18/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Now don’t sell that Supermajority short, they turned all American citizens into subjects passing the ACA (Obamacare) which required all of the American people to purchase a product individually in order to remain law abiding. Most people did not even hear the chains rattling nor the shackles being snapped.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It seems the opinions expressed in the OP are not facts:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Looked up Real Clear Politics. The few people or editors behind it are past CNN, ABC, NPR people. When your fingers hit keys the person behind them can tilt all data to look bad. Does not surprise me the ugly extraterrestrial shows up with skewered data.

Get over it please. For all his pluses and minuses President Trump is a meat and potatoes guy. He is trying to do what is best for US. The Democrats and rhino Republicans are globalists nut jobs. I think most polls are skewered because of the demographics they are extracted from. Second when Kentucky's governors was lost there was cheating going on. That is still out and NOT BEING COVERED BY MSM PERIOD. You will never see this point of view or even try. You seem like a new age neither world help everyone without a plan type person. Your kind will sink this country into despair and when it happens you point your finger at those DEPLORABLE'S who had it right in the first place. I guess when COMMUNISM FAILS it just was not communist enough.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

And you can add even more points to that because the methodology always has more democrats than independents, and more independents than republicans.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Because even Democratic voters know this is bullschiff.

Yep like two Schiffs in the wind.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Well it doesn't really matter who is elected per se, so roll with most humorous choice I say.

Pick the greater of two funnies!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
How can the impeachment process drive his approval any higher. He's already at 110% approval, what's it going to do, raise it to 170%? At some point it starts to get a bit unreasonable don't you think?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

For clarity purposes

You find Rasmussen polling a credible reflection of American Sentiment?

Or just when it suites your narrative purposes?

I ask because I have read so many ATS posts where polls are derided, it would be good to understand what polling you considerate legitimate.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
People are getting a clear picture of how damn creepy Schiff is.

Him and his cronies just look sonl desperate and pathetic.

And again Schiff is just too creepy, Anyone with and sense of basic judgement could see there is something really off about that guy.

I think him and ed buck being friends sense.
2 very creepy people

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I dunno man, Trump creeps me out in a way very few people do. Like makes my skin crawl creepy.

Good thing these 'feelings' are 100% accurate and meant to be used as accurate means of judging someone....

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EternalSolace

My google email is used for trash...

I was referring to Google Search, not Gmail.

Is there a difference?

E-mail = Gmail.com
Search = Google.com

Same Owner...Google, Inc.

FFS... yes they're the same owner. Hence my trash reference.

I'll quit using Google Search if another major search engine develops Google's wide variety of search filters.

I use Duck Duck Go.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

On the flip side, Trump is making no headway into those that he needs to sway.

And if the polls are somehow correct this time, it’s still a problem, considering the razor-thin margins Trump won by in three or four States.

Polls do not predict the future though, as you know.

There's too much room for sampling error in polls for them to be that interesting, especially at this stage of the election cycle.
That said, my reading of a combination of polls as they are is that nothing much has changed since 2016 in terms of Trump's support. The General Election will come down to Democrat turnout imo, which is why they have to pick the right candidate. They can't afford to split their base between moderates and further left.
Despite all the BS news media, I think Biden is their best bet as it stands. He would beat Trump imo. But will the Democrats shoot themselves in the foot again?
edit on 18/11/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

And again Schiff is just too creepy, Anyone with and sense of basic judgement could see there is something really off about that guy.

I think him and ed buck being friends sense.
2 very creepy people

Well, another one of his Hollywood pals just got himself in some big trouble -

Ex-TV medical correspondent charged with asking 9-year-old girl for racy photos

I wonder how he's gonna spin this?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

And you can add even more points to that because the methodology always has more democrats than independents, and more independents than republicans.

As of today, people are more sick of these do-nothing Democrats than ever. A full 76% believe House Democrats are pushing a Sham impeachment.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

If that TV doctor is still actively practicing medicine, he needs to have that license revoked ASAP.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

On the flip side, Trump is making no headway into those that he needs to sway.

And if the polls are somehow correct this time, it’s still a problem, considering the razor-thin margins Trump won by in three or four States.

Polls do not predict the future though, as you know.

There's too much room for sampling error in polls for them to be that interesting, especially at this stage of the election cycle.
That said, my reading of a combination of polls as they are is that nothing much has changed since 2016 in terms of Trump's support. The General Election will come down to Democrat turnout imo, which is why they have to pick the right candidate. They can't afford to split their base between moderates and further left.
Despite all the BS news media, I think Biden is their best bet as it stands. He would beat Trump imo. But will the Democrats shoot themselves in the foot again?

I agree with everything you said, except Democrat turnout being contingent on picking the right candidate.

There was a lot of talk about negative stories both foreign and domestic suppressing voter turn-out for Clinton but little discussion of how many voters were just lazy, falsely assuming Clinton would win by a landslide and not bothering to vote.

Love or hate him, President Trump is a profoundly polarizing President. Voter turn-out in 2020 should be historic regardless of Democrat Candidate. People will vote for or against the Trump Presidency.

For example, congress has notoriously low approval ratings and yet the 2018 mid-terms had higher voter turn-out than we have seen in a century.

but the clearest sign that high turnout may be approaching in 2020 is that it already arrived in 2018.

In last year’s midterm, nearly 120 million people voted, about 35 million more than in the previous midterm, in 2014, with 51 percent of eligible voters participating—a huge increase over the previous three midterms. The 2018 level represented the largest share of eligible voters to turn out in a midterm year since 1914

www.theatlantic.com...

Population of eligible voters increases about 5 million per year. That means their were 20 million more eligible voters in 2016 than in 2012. Although Clinton won the popular vote by a couple million, she actually received 2 million less votes than President Obama did in 2012.

I think 2020 will be unprecedented in voter turn out whoever runs against President Trump. 2020 will be Trump vs. Not Trump IMO.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

I think him and ed buck being friends makes sense.
2 very creepy people

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join