It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impeachment Process is Driving Up President Trumps Approval Rating Even Higher.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well, the Democrats are experts at driving up approval ratings. I think that Obama's speech advising the democrats to not go too fare left and the response of some of the far left congressmen criticizing Obama actually may drive up Trumps rating even farther in the future. The Democratic congressmen must stand up against the far left faction of their party or they will destroy any chances of keeping their party afloat in the future. Too much change too fast is not good for any society, slow and steady progression towards a better society, well thought out progression, is the best way to change to the better.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust
My google email is used for trash...

I was referring to Google Search, not Gmail.

Is there a difference?

E-mail = Gmail.com
Search = Google.com

Same Owner...Google, Inc.

FFS... yes they're the same owner. Hence my trash reference.

I'll quit using Google Search if another major search engine develops Google's wide variety of search filters.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The government says over 100,000 DACA immigrants have criminal records. That will have to be taken into account when granting amnesty. The criminals will need to be filtered out and deported.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

There is a small percentage of people who relish a good fight. It makes them stronger and more resolute. This guy named Bill O'Reilly met with President Trump several times a month for the past 2 years...writing a book about him. O'Reilly said the other day (on Hannity) that Donald Trump is one of those rare people who enjoys a good fight/challenge.

And your source is not the first person to describe Trump this way.
Rush Limbaugh is one of the first persons I heard it from. Surely not the
trait of coward but rather the perfect man for the job. The timing is
just remarkable if not prophetic.

It's good that Hillary lost. It's great that it was Donald J. Trump who beat her.

A blessed destiny.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think AOC-SCHIFF-RASHIDA-OMAR are controlling Nancy Pelosi. Forcing her to go against what her instincts are telling her to do. She was against Impeachment unless it was at least somewhat bi-partisan. But then after her meetings with the Squad and Schiff/Nadler, she suddenly decided to roll the dice.

By the way, has Jerry Nadler said much since coming back from the 6 week Sept/Oct vacation?

Elijah Cummings came back without saying much at all. And then he mysteriously died during a minor surgery.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

That is odd. But another thought has occurred to me.

What if they actually had Trump dead to rights and had a nose count in the House and Senate to pull it off...well until Barr and the DoJ drop the MOAB and that thin winning margin all goes to jail?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

This fits into the equation also:

Congressman Ratcliffe is one of the few people who has seen most of the Top Secret documents that formed the foundation for the big FISA-Abuse report that's about to be published.

Democratic leaders are rushing through impeachment proceedings to beat out a potentially scathing revelation about the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation, according to a House Intelligence Committee Republican.

Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe said Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's forthcoming report on FBI intelligence-gathering activities is "likely to be damning" in how it reflects upon the Obama administration, and by extension former Vice President Joe Biden, who is a leading candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Several "insiders" have said this. But I don't understand how Impeaching President Trump saves Democrats and Joe Biden from being exposed by this report? The report will still be published, even if President Trump were impeached tomorrow morning.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yeah, hoo boy ... Trump was ahead for THREE WHOLE DAYS!!

Here is a seven-day look at average approval ratings for Trump in 2019 and Obama in 2011:

September 18: Trump 44.3 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
September 17: Trump 44 percent vs. Obama 43.8 percent
September 16: Trump 44.1 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
September 15: Trump 43.9 percent vs. Obama 44 percent
September 14: Trump 43.8 percent vs. Obama 44 percent
September 13: Trump 43.3 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
September 12: Trump 43.4 percent vs. Obama 43.7 percent
September 11: Trump 43.1 percent vs. Obama 43.3 percent

Newsweek, the OP's Source

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"Hi, I'm Gryphon66. Welcome to Jackass. Today I'll be diving into a thread three pages deep of Trump supporters pointing out stuff they don't want to hear"

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Here is a seven-day look at average approval ratings for Trump in 2019 and Obama in 2011:

AS one of the comments said and its likely true The media thought Obama was the messiah.

Imagine just an unbiased media for Trump his ratings likely rise even higher
edit on 18-11-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Most of you know I'm pretty neutral in politics these days (I still roll with libertarian constitutionalist views), but I gotta say - the Dems have gone so far into insanity that they make even me look like a Republican, which I'm not.

Sigh....
So tired of their gibberish control freak antics. They are basically retarded at this point.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Trump was actually ahead??

How's that possible???

You're going to Love his second term!

I will laugh as I watch all the tears flow.

The only, and I mean ONLY, reason I hope Trump wins is because I love how pissed off it makes all the yuppies.

You know, anger and hate do nothing for you. They only make things worse for yourself and those around you that have to deal with all the angst.

If I can overcome my anger and hate, then everyone else should be able to too.

Are you listening??

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Just an outside observer here. Wanting to write something before going to sauna.

Seems like the democrat party (USA of course) is cornered. And now acts out of despair and fear. And makes stupid choices one after another. They know that they have no candidate to match Trump's votes in 2020, so they pull stuff from their sleeve.

I am by no means a law or politics expert, but seems to me that this impeachment process is without grounds.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

If Congress disapprove rating for October is that high for 2019 and has being for decades why are American voters still voting Liberals when knowing that nothing will get done?

I clearly remember when democrats had full control of house and senate during the Obama the democrats still failed to do anything useful for the American liberals and yet still they believe that they would do something?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Trump was actually ahead??

How's that possible???

You're going to Love his second term!

I will laugh as I watch all the tears flow.

The only, and I mean ONLY, reason I hope Trump wins is because I love how pissed off it makes all the yuppies.

You know, anger and hate do nothing for you. They only make things worse for yourself and those around you that have to deal with all the angst.

If I can overcome my anger and hate, then everyone else should be able to too.

Are you listening??

You're a bundle of fun aren't you Muzzy...lol

Schadenfreude is a complex emotion, where rather than feeling sympathy towards someone's misfortune, schadenfreude evokes joyful feelings that take pleasure from watching someone fail. This emotion is displayed more in children than adults

Maybe you've got other things to overcome...

Peace
edit on 18-11-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

My google email is used for trash...

I was referring to Google Search, not Gmail.

Is there a difference?

E-mail = Gmail.com
Search = Google.com

Same Owner...Google, Inc.

FFS... yes they're the same owner. Hence my trash reference.

I'll quit using Google Search if another major search engine develops Google's wide variety of search filters.

There is a difference, the Chinese produce some of the best secure handset's in the world, after the NSA was ordered to stop spying the chinese brought out the Sonica brand of mobile phone, with glorious 8 bit applications and total control over all the device functions. As soon as the Republican nominee Dump got in he re-authorized the spying efforts and Sonica got bought out by google within a few months and now trades as Sonim mobile and produces "Android" Handsets!

Sonica is best known in the controversial news as the Mars Bar telephone, because one of the handset's they produce with a voice changer is so small prisoners wrap them in a condom and swallow them.

I bought a rugged R2 Builder's phone and have to admit I am impressed with the Chinese taking your privacy seriously unlike anything the Americans do, it even prevents the SIM network provider from force loading there settings into your device and provides a swathe of security features that are not related to any kind of encryption, like needing a screw driver to open it!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The Rasmussen daily bounces around from 45 to 50. Its done that for a long time. It uses a 3day rolling average.
I don;t think we've seen any bounce from the impeachment process... it's in line with historical variances.

I read the same from polls now as I did before the impeachment - Trump has a solid base of about 40-45% support that has not been impacted at all by 3 years of the Democrats and media trying to get him.

On the flip side, Trump is making no headway into those that he needs to sway.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Gryphon66

AS one of the comments said and its likely true The media thought Obama was the messiah.

Imagine just an unbiased media for Trump his ratings likely rise even higher

Hmmm... speaking of messiahs ... and worship.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

“Pissed off yuppies?”

Maybe if Izod went under ...

Am I listening?

Nah. I’d have to have “anger and hate” to get over it.

I don’t “hate” Trump, I think he’s a sick old man that is being taken advantage of by a two-party system that needs to be annihilated. I believe he was and is surrounded by an odd mix of nincompoopery and criminality that must make for surreal dinner conversation.

I think that wishing for a President to be elected merely to piss someone off is more than a tad infantile, not unlike tossing a water balloon filled with pee.

Careful it doesn’t blow up on ya.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

On the flip side, Trump is making no headway into those that he needs to sway.

And if the polls are somehow correct this time, it’s still a problem, considering the razor-thin margins Trump won by in three or four States.

Polls do not predict the future though, as you know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join