It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impeachment Process is Driving Up President Trumps Approval Rating Even Higher.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: carewemust
Of course even his stamina in the face of unrelenting resistance is
admirable.

There is a small percentage of people who relish a good fight. It makes them stronger and more resolute. This guy named Bill O'Reilly met with President Trump several times a month for the past 2 years...writing a book about him. O'Reilly said the other day (on Hannity) that Donald Trump is one of those rare people who enjoys a good fight/challenge.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Nancy Pelosi tried to reassure voters that the House is not all about Impeachment. She said their #1 Priority is to do a great thing for America/Americans by approving the U.S.-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) trade agreement THIS YEAR.

There's a small problem with her promise though... There's only 11 more days this year where Congress will be in session!

House Calendar: www.house.gov...

Most likely, that was a promise she has no intention of keeping. Particularly since President Trump wants the USMCA passed too.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Morrisons testimony really shredded the Dems impeachment sham.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Apart from that obvious lie that she has no intention of keeping, they have exactly ZERO priorities or interests whatsoever. Apart from impeachment.

They have failed their supporters, they have failed the American citizens and they have failed themselves and their financial backers.

They have done nothing at all except drive more and more people into supporting the Republican Party and President Trump.

I like the dEms, they’re their own worst enemy and they’re the biggest contributor to the upswell of support for President Trump, I’m glad they are doing what they’re doing. They’re helping Make America Great Again.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

Speaking of "bad news coming their way", Adam Schiff tried to get ahead of it back in 2018, when he tried his best to justify why the Obama Administration started spying on President Trump's campaign.

Schiff's Statement: yubanet.com...

Perhaps he is worrying that if the House swings back to a Republican majority then he can no longer table the motion to censor and dismiss him from the House...

Adam Schiff senses that he won't last as the Head of the Intelligence Committee even until the 2020 elections.

There's a Federal Investigation into him doing illegal things with recently arrested ED BUCK, and the upcoming FISA Abuse report is rumored to label him as an enabler of the fake Russia-Trump dossier.

The way Schiff has been shutting down Republicans who want to question witnesses in this Impeachment circus, indicates he's beginning to panic.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi tried to reassure voters that the House is not all about Impeachment. She said their #1 Priority is to do a great thing for America/Americans by approving the U.S.-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) trade agreement THIS YEAR.

There's a small problem with her promise though... There's only 11 more days this year where Congress will be in session!

House Calendar: www.house.gov...

Most likely, that was a promise she has no intention of keeping. Particularly since President Trump wants the USMCA passed too.

Perhaps someone should point out to her that she hasn't brought the USMCA up for a vote in over a year.

It's just been sitting there, waiting for her to introduce it.

She's starting to think about how much she likes that gavel and how badly she's screwed up the chances of her keeping it.

She shouldn't have trusted Schiff and started the "impeachment" process the day before the transcript came out.

Great gamesmanship on Trump's part, I will admit.

They never saw THAT coming... LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Pelosi and her gang were touring Europe

They were probably taking inventory of the shrinking amount of countries that they could launder money through foreign aid back to the DNC and their family members.
Looks like the Ukraine and Romania are drying up for them...

Also, Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker met with EL Chapo's attorneys last year and brought back several files to the Department of Justice. There could have been some Quid-Quo-Pro between his cartel and a few people in Congress. (Payoffs for keeping the US-Mex border porous)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Morrisons testimony really shredded the Dems impeachment sham.

It's despicable that GOOGLE is now moving all pro-Trump testimonies really deep into its search results.

For instance, witness Mark Sandy testified on Saturday morning in Schiff's private bunker beneath the capital. Lots of liberal media articles describing how much "damage" he could do.

But to find articles published after Mr. Sandy had given his testimony, I had to use the DuckDuckGo search engine.

Here's one that was in the top results. Rep. Lee Zeldin(R), stating that Sandy further destroyed Adam Schiff's Impeachment process, by contradicting several witnesses, including media darling, Alexander Vindman (Col. U.S. Army).

Link to Zeldin's reveals: www.thegatewaypundit.com... -charade-video/

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

My google email is used for trash...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Ye, supposedly @JackPosobiec says that they had the lead on Ciaramella and his buddies since several years ago, along with Cernovich of all people.

Poso says, it'll all come out soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Well said! The President of CNN (Jeff Zucker) said it was huge mistake for his network to air Trump rallies in 2016. He promised to not air another one.

But the network still devotes 90% of it's day to President Trump and less than 5% to the Democrats running for President.

BIG MISTAKE.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I was referring to Google Search, not Gmail.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Democrats really could have had wins for the American people with DACA and health care. The President was willing to work with them on both of these important issues, but the Dims were afraid of giving Trump legislative victories instead of prioritizing actually helping people.
edit on 2019/11/18 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Is there a difference?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Ye, supposedly @JackPosobiec says that they had the lead on Ciaramella and his buddies since several years ago, along with Cernovich of all people.

Poso says, it'll all come out soon.

The Three Amigos of Ciaramella-Schiff-Vindman plotted this coup, masquerading as impeachment. That exposure can't come soon enough.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Is there a difference?

E-mail = Gmail.com
Search = Google.com

Same Owner...Google, Inc.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Is there a difference?

E-mail = Gmail.com
Search = Google.com

Same Owner...Google, Inc.

FFS... yes they're the same owner. Hence my trash reference.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

There is a small percentage of people who relish a good fight. It makes them stronger and more resolute. This guy named Bill O'Reilly met with President Trump several times a month for the past 2 years...writing a book about him. O'Reilly said the other day (on Hannity) that Donald Trump is one of those rare people who enjoys a good fight/challenge.

And your source is not the first person to describe Trump this way.
Rush Limbaugh is one of the first persons I heard it from. Surely not the
trait of coward but rather the perfect man for the job. The timing is
just remarkable if not prophetic.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Democrats don't realize that Americans are much better connected and informed than we were, even 10 years ago. President Trump helps to facilitate that by speaking directly to us several times a day via Twitter.

Frustrates the hell out of the Main Stream Media, who's use to controlling what we know, think, and even how we feel day-to-day.

NOT ANY MORE!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Democrats really could have had wins for the American people with DACA and health care.

No they couldn't. Trump knew they'd never go for anything Trump signed on. Hence the hardliner stance.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join