It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impeachment Process is Driving Up President Trumps Approval Rating Even Higher.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
November 17, 2019

Before Democrats began the current impeachment process, President Trump's Approval rating stood at 44.3%. That was already higher than what President Obama had, after the same amount of time in office.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

Now, after a month of America and President Trump enduring the Democrat-led impeachment hearings, and a Mainstream Media that is 90% against President Trump, his Approval Rating is up to 50%...and climbing.

The Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking Poll is showing an impeachment bump in approval ratings for President Trump.

The daily evaluation of the president found a four-point bounce for Trump following the first day of House impeachment hearings on Wednesday.

“The president’s overall approval has been tracking up since Wednesday, the first day of the House impeachment hearings. It was at 46% on Wednesday morning, then rose to 48% yesterday and is now at 50%.

Two of the three nights in today’s survey follow the highly-publicized hearings,” according to the Rasmussen survey analysis.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I think Americans are starting to really get sick of Democrats being so selfish. Instead of working for their constituents, Democrats in the U.S. House are spending every waking moment trying to take down a very successful U.S. President.

All the while, President Trump continues working and delivering on promises that America greater, and Americans more prosperous.

My ATS colleagues, what do you think are the main reasons for this increase in President Trump's approval rating, even as the U.S. House of Representatives is in the process of Impeaching him?

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Of course it is, because dems are dumbies and have no clue what they are doing.

It's a dice roll, a coin flip and anyone that has played the game of chance has found themselves on the perpetual side of fate at one point.

That's the dems now. No matter what 50 50 game they pay, coin flips, cards, or anything. The logical decision is to break bank when you keep coming up the loser. Not them though, just keep doubling down all the way into the dumpster(and further down).

It's sad, and funny, all at the same time.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The funny part is, Democrats knew this going into the "it's not really an impeachment" Schiff show.

After all, they had the numbers from Clinton when he got impeached.

Of course Trump's approval numbers are going to raise.

Because even Democratic voters know this is bullschiff.

Which makes you kinda wonder exactly how bad the news is that they are trying to get ahead of....

S&F for the post and keep up the good fight.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well, Congress’s approval rating for October is the second highest it has been in a year at he dizzying height of 25% approval. Which means 70% disapprove and 5% probably just gave the pollster the stink eye.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm a centrist libertarian that has never voted ounce in my years(late 30's).

All this nonsense does is want me to run out and register and vote hard R all down the ticket(trump included).

Why they fail to see the disdain they are creating is beyond me, it's literally ozzies crazy train running down the tracks to cracksville.

The dems are spiraling down hole they for some reason think will get them somewhere. I've lived a life where I've seen a lot of stupid people, but this # takes the absolute cake.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I notice now that you measure everything in ounces...

Another scotch review coming up?

edit on 17-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

All this nonsense does is want me to run out and register and vote hard R all down the ticket(trump included).

Why they fail to see the disdain they are creating is beyond me, it's literally ozzies crazy train running down the tracks to cracksville.

The dems are spiraling down hole they for some reason think will get them somewhere. I've lived a life where I've seen a lot of stupid people, but this #### takes the absolute cake.

I notice now that you measure everything in ounces...

Another scotch review coming up?

I've actually stopped drinking.....until wedmesday.

It's a personal milestone. 2 days sober, I expect a coin in the mail.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Next wedmesday will be a long time coming since there isn't next wedmesday ever... I'm going to expect a serious deterioration of the snark that I love so much from you.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Next wedmesday will be a long time coming since there isn't next wedmesday ever... I'm going to expect a serious deterioration of the snark that I love so much from you.

While I'll admit I'm a puppet, I don't like the way you dance my strings around..

I''ve said my peace on the matter. Now it's time for a drink.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Of course even his stamina in the face of unrelenting resistance is
admirable.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Respectable Democrats need to jump ship now..!!

Dare I say ..If your still following along with the Pelosi, Schiff lead narrative ..Your in Jim Jones territory!

link   
Not even the disgusting supporters of the dEmocRat party are remotely surprised about this.

It was as predictable as next year’s election outcome.

They’re absolutely gutted about it though, and that’s the funny part.

link   

While I'll admit I'm a puppet, I don't like the way you dance my strings around..

Just have a bite of this apple sweety.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Just have a bite of this apple sweety.

Sure, why not.....Whats the worst that can happen to me....

Mmmm, is that a honeycrisp???? I can't feel my arms.....

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Eloquently put. In other words, their dreadful 2016 experience taught them NOTHING.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Speaking of "bad news coming their way", Adam Schiff tried to get ahead of it back in 2018, when he tried his best to justify why the Obama Administration started spying on President Trump's campaign.

Schiff's Statement: yubanet.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Eloquently put. In other words, their dreadful 2016 experience taught them NOTHING.

2016 didn't work, nothing wrong with that. But what fool would double, triple or quadruple down on that same set of nonsense.

Only a true idiot would. Sure they have their idiotic dwindling base, but from a purely statistical standpoint I don't see how any intelligent person would have chosen the same path.

THe intent is to fool the majority, not to pander to the dwindling minority. It's almost comical to watch their "moves" with regard to what they thing will garner them the majority support.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I think Democrats in Congress only listen and talk to each other, and the liberal media. I don't recall any of them coming back from their 6 week vacation earlier this month, describing how voters are mad at President Trump. Maybe they didn't hold any Town Halls while back home. (If they were back home. Pelosi and her gang were touring Europe.)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

Speaking of "bad news coming their way", Adam Schiff tried to get ahead of it back in 2018, when he tried his best to justify why the Obama Administration started spying on President Trump's campaign.

Schiff's Statement: yubanet.com...

Perhaps he is worrying that if the House swings back to a Republican majority then he can no longer table the motion to censor and dismiss him from the House...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Pelosi and her gang were touring Europe

They were probably taking inventory of the shrinking amount of countries that they could launder money through foreign aid back to the DNC and their family members.

Looks like the Ukraine and Romania are drying up for them...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join