It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Voters voted for Trump because they hate the system. Warren is the best Choice!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Lumenari

Hmm.. have you ever criticized trump on ATS?

I thought his signing of the past spending bills were retarded and have said as much here.

I think he tweets too much, but haven't actually criticized it because I think it's the only way he can talk to Americans without it being filtered through the PR arm of the Democratic party, the media.

I have often times posted that I can't stand him as a person.

Have you ever criticized Schiff or Pelosi on ATS?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yup.. Divide and conquer. The left goes full-blast trying to hate trump. The right then doubles down in their sstance with trump. Then you get each side digging their trenches with nobody caring about anything except beating the other side.

Hence why this is always a two-party system. Of course the people at the top want this endless duelistic tug-of-war. It's easier to control and minipulate society that way.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Fair enough. And no i have not. I only criticized trump because he is in almost every other post. I hardly care about politics lately. It's boring left vs right madness.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Fair enough. And no i have not. I only criticized trump because he is in almost every other post. I hardly care about politics lately. It's boring left vs right madness.

Then why post in a political thread?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yup.. Divide and conquer. The left goes full-blast trying to hate trump. The right then doubles down in their sstance with trump. Then you get each side digging their trenches with nobody caring about anything except beating the other side.

Hence why this is always a two-party system. Of course the people at the top want this endless duelistic tug-of-war. It's easier to control and minipulate society that way.

We actually have a three ideological system right now.

Conservatives... not a lot of them in politics, but they are gaining ground recently.

Liberals... they are pretty much extinct politically.

Progressives... run both parties.

Don't look at R and D.

Look for who wants a bigger more expansive more powerful more tyrannical government.

Progressives run the US, for the most part.

We're trying to get away from that ideology.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Conservatives... not a lot of them in politics, but they are gaining ground recently.

Don't look at R and D.

Look for who wants a bigger more expansive more powerful more tyrannical government.

Progressive Liberals will be Progressive Liberals....
.....No matter what country they are found in.
And , there hasn't been a Democratic Party for nigh on 30 years now.

edit on 11/17/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: ChefFox

Hahahahahahahahahahahahha.

My dad likes Warren because he says she can't actually do any of the stuff she says she wants.
....huh??

I bet your dad like dead lock in the congress too, if they can't do nothing then they are not screwing the public!

No he wants the Democrats to have full power and Republicans unable to do anything. Even though he doesn't agree with 90% of what Democrats today want to do.

They have held the house full power and what have the Dems done?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Don't look at R and D.

Actually we have one party. You think they’re progressives, because you’re a right wing hack and interpreter them as being the opposite of your values. I think they’re capitalists because I’m a left wing nut job and interpret them to be opposite of my values. But, in fact, they are just the wealthy elite, greedy, corporatist warmonger party. They firmly control all the mechanisms of power, and use it against us all.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Professor Warren seems like an okay lady for a psychopath ... but she’s a psychopath like all the rest.

Her economic theories just make no sense, zero, nada, not even close.

If the Democrats run Warren, I’d give it a 9/10 chance that there will be a Republican in the White House for the 2020-24 term.

Take this for example: Warren's Tax Plan Would Bring Rates OVER 100% for Some - WSJ

I’m sorry, you’ve just got to be kidding me.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

Actually we have one party. You think they’re progressives, because you’re a right wing hack and interpreter them as being the opposite of your values. I think they’re capitalists because I’m a left wing nut job and interpret them to be opposite of my values. But, in fact, they are just the wealthy elite, greedy, corporatist warmonger party. They firmly control all the mechanisms of power, and use it against us all.

Yup. Ding ding ding.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Trump is a failed business man that squandered his rich's and is trying to get rich again by fleecing the tax payer. I felt he was a better choice for president than Hillary.

His current average approval rating over all polls according to RealClearPolitics:

President Trump Job Approval: 44.2%
President Trump Job Approval - Economy: 51.3% - because of his unsustainable tax cuts
President Trump Job Approval - Foreign Policy: 40.2%
Direction of Country: 36.1%

Warren won't get the nomination. The Democratic nomination will most likely go to Biden unless there is another stronger contender that will appear at the last minute. Gore?

Not sure if I will vote for Trump in 2020 with all of his money making activities while president. [snipped]

edit on 18-11-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 18 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
And what happens when companies get scared of governments. They move their operations. When they move their operations governments have no ability to replace that loss.

If anyone does not understand it then they have no understanding of economics 101 on a high school level and probably deserve to learn it first hand at that point because that is the only way they will finally get it.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

1) economics 101 is not a high school course
2) businesses don’t get scared of governments. When they don’t like them they merely engage in assassinations, coups, and wars ala Venezuela, Honduras, Argentina, Peru, Libya, Iran, etc.
3) anyone who doesn’t know how businesses truly behave deserve to work in sweatshops, slave labor, prison work groups, coal mines, etc.
edit on 18-11-2019 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join