It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus Christ from the future?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Sooo... suicide by cop, kinda?

How is it laying ones life down to redeem humanity? Lets say your in a war zone someone throws a granade into a group of people, if I threw my body onto the grenade to save lives is that suicide?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Astronomer62
There are some that would argue that the Ten Commandments are just inspired by what is said in the earlier Book of the Dead, the Egyptian philosophy did creep into a lot of religions during this period.
www.esotericonline.net...

Some would say that the enemy has corrupted the knowledge of God by giving credit to false theologies.

Well; we live in the (light) information age now and the truth cannot be hidden. Those tactics of corruption and lies worked for a short while; not now, not anymore.

Let me explain, your the snake in the garden and you can see a little into the future and know a little of the plan of God. So in order to corrupt the one who would bruise your head you start false religions that are based on the savior shepherd motif. Then when the true savior arrives on the scene everyone says we've heard this before and blow it off.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528
Christ is ever present.
No thing separate presently..... all is happening now.

Christ is not from anywhere..... this ever present appearance came from nowhere.

edit on 23-11-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
Oh the story is brilliant, brilliant because theres so many hidden meanings as we evolve as a species the more we see.
I heard one where Jesus is the secret son of ckeopatra and Mark Anthony.
At the end of the day the narrative has conditioned the western world and made it the way it is, but for me it's time for a new story.

But not Aliens..... In so over that, I do like the idea of an infinite number of universes and possibilities.

Or archon puppet masters

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Astronomer62
There are some that would argue that the Ten Commandments are just inspired by what is said in the earlier Book of the Dead, the Egyptian philosophy did creep into a lot of religions during this period.
www.esotericonline.net...

Some would say that the enemy has corrupted the knowledge of God by giving credit to false theologies.

Well; we live in the (light) information age now and the truth cannot be hidden. Those tactics of corruption and lies worked for a short while; not now, not anymore.

Let me explain, your the snake in the garden and you can see a little into the future and know a little of the plan of God. So in order to corrupt the one who would bruise your head you start false religions that are based on the savior shepherd motif. Then when the true savior arrives on the scene everyone says we've heard this before and blow it off.

If I am all things (just as you are) I know there must be a polarization (competition of ideas material things) in order for the growth of the system I/we are managing. What you are expressing is 'dualism' a negative that only results in destruction. Growth always wins out because entropy/decay results in non-existence or no thing built, foundations destroyed. If you are suggesting Master Jesus returns to be blown off: he has already arrived in what is known as the energy form 'Christ Consciousness Awareness'. Could there have been an alternative or better plan? No because during this time period the singular Religious points of view were supposed to cause war and division between races (again to promote growth). For some reason all 4 majors survived. Stupid inelegant solutions to disrupt corrupt thinking/dynasties of power. Shepherd/messiah aside, it is damn good story telling!
edit on 23-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

Nah brah! Jesus was a ninja, I mean he walked on water. Who else do you know that walks on water? That's right, ninjas. Also after a certain time all ninjas fake there own death, its practically in the ninja handbook 101. You know, thou shall fake thine own death, least ye be swarmed with the nounces of the noobs and there pitiful and wretched nub ways.

So there you go, Jesus wasn't a time traveler, Jesus was a ninja.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Cracks me up every time:

edit on 24-11-2019 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If a civilization had to develop technological capabilities to colonize galaxies without tenants approaching that of Jesus, the galaxy would be a cluster # in a few million years. So regardless of if Jesus exists(ed) or is from the future, my belief is that the ideas safe guard the future, and should thus be given due consideration.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Ha I knew it where is the pesky little ninja rodent.....
Signed, SamuraiDave

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
If a civilization had to develop technological capabilities to colonize galaxies without tenants approaching that of Jesus, the galaxy would be a cluster # in a few million years. So regardless of if Jesus exists(ed) or is from the future, my belief is that the ideas safe guard the future, and should thus be given due consideration.

Something provides a 'framework' not unlike our Constitution or religious Covenants; but thinking any physical governing body in one place at one time could survive intact for a million years is a stretch. We have not achieved "Utopia" on this planet (unless Sweden is it) and if so all remnants of that civilization have been destroyed.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: rom12345
Are you serious with this narrow mindedness
Surely Buddhism is the best for peace

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: rom12345
Are you serious with this narrow mindedness
Surely Buddhism is the best for peace

Yes if you agree that 'giving up' or non participation/tuned out checked out is the best tactic to survive the complicated maneuverings that MUST express *living in physicality as a human*. The whole point of incarnation is to progress ones individual soul. Buddhists seem to be trying to trick the system (pass go without the 200.00 fee).

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
I believe that everything is they way it should be, the world is as beautiful as it is horrible, and it is as loving as it is unloving all perfectly balanced to keep evolution ticking along. Some become stronger because of the stresses others do not. I have said it before without the toughness of life we would stagnate and die out.
Pandas an example, they have no predators and they do not prey they just sit about eating bamboo all day. Making less and less contribution to the circle of life.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Do you believe that man should fix things.... like something is broken and needs man to mend it?

The problem is that the mind likes to solve problems..... but the mind makes out that there is problem so it has something to do.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Do you believe that man should fix things.... like something is broken and needs man to mend it?
The problem is that the mind likes to solve problems..... but the mind makes out that there is problem so it has something to do.

Well, man (as God) places scenarios before Itself to mend/fix solve by man. So yes. What is the point; to progress that understanding of Itself using its self created minions; ingenious!. The question is when will God decide enough is enough, when it has seen everything, and solved everything possible to correct. Do we then just 'poof' disappear?
edit on 27-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Have you ever seen or heard what is seeing and hearing?

Maybe what you really are has never appeared...... so can never disappear

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Have you ever seen or heard what is seeing and hearing?
Maybe what you really are has never appeared...... so can never disappear

I am still in process. Currently I have no answers. I do know that I am eternal so never will cease to exist..what form do I take next?

edit on 1-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I remember reading somewhere can't remember where now but It basically stated that we keep getting reincarnated until we are born on the 8th, 17th or 26th of a month, I wanted that to be true as I'm the 8th. Can't remember where I read it but it stucj with me. Something to do with Saturn as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
That could take FOREVER! I hear it is normal for a human to experience 600 lives here on Earth before moving on to the next phase of existence. I guess this is your last carnival ride (are you ready; are you done)?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Yeah if it's true so be it, my two kids are 8th and 17th so I'm ready alright, imagine if you could remember all your past lives and loves as well..
It would be astounding.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join