It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus Christ from the future?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have a long standing theory at this point of people committing suicide falling back in time, another theory is that Jesus Christ was pacted into suicide during our current time era, and falls back and is crucified if we let it happen. If we at least brought it to attention to this world, we could still have a chance to find who is pacted into suicide to die for everybodies sins for selling their souls. If we are successful, there would theoretically be a transformation from history changing and ushering the New World Order. It is a theory, but stopping anyone who is pacted into suicide would be a miracle if this was necessary...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

Yes. As in, people from the future invented him, and then retroactively created a religion around him.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superunknown528
I have a long standing theory at this point of people committing suicide falling back in time

This is intriguing. Why do you suppose this is true?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

We aren't talking about a rare occurrence, here.

Wouldn't the absence of the many millions of people who have committed suicide, from the historic timeline, be a clear indicator that this just hasn't ever occurred?

Not to mention that as a mechanism, it explains nothing. How could people dying by their own hand have any different effect upon time (a physical property) than those who die by other means?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I have a long standing theory at this point of people committing suicide falling back in time

I agree you should elaborate on this?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I have a long standing theory at this point of people committing suicide falling back in time, another theory is that Jesus Christ was pacted into suicide during our current time era, and falls back and is crucified if we let it happen. If we at least brought it to attention to this world, we could still have a chance to find who is pacted into suicide to die for everybodies sins for selling their souls. If we are successful, there would theoretically be a transformation from history changing and ushering the New World Order. It is a theory, but stopping anyone who is pacted into suicide would be a miracle if this was necessary...

Jesus laid his life down and took it back up. No one killed Him and He did not commit suicide.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Jesus laid his life down and took it back up. No one killed Him and He did not commit suicide.

No One killed Jesus?? Hmmm... Do explain please!!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foreshadow

No One killed Jesus?? Hmmm... Do explain please!!

He laid His life down and let it happen. If it was not in the will of the Father do you think it would of happened? This takes the wind out of the sails of those who blame the Jewish people and want to demonize them for killing God.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

He laid His life down and let it happen. If it was not in the will of the Father do you think it would of happened? This takes the wind out of the sails of those who blame the Jewish people and want to demonize them for killing God.

I see this differently, Jesus lay down his life just by coming into this brutal
world. His sentencing as an innocent man is truly evil. Those that put him
on the cross are murderers. All tho to say the Jewish people killed Jesus is of
course an over statement. He did die on the cross according to the scriptures.
If he was murdered then it was not a suicide.

edit on 17-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I see this differently, Jesus lay down his life just by coming into this brutal
world. His sentencing as an innocent man is truly evil. Those that put him
on the cross are murderers. All tho to say the Jewish people killed Jesus is of
course an over statement. He did die on the cross according to the scriptures.
If he was murdered then it was not a suicide.

Behold the lamb slain from before the foundation of the world Rev 13:8
So He was destined in the mind of God before the foundation of the world before even man was created to lay down His life and to take it back up
Jon 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."
As far as Jesus being from the future He is from the future the past and the present. He created time has control over it and it will be abolished
when the new heaven and new earth are created.

edit on 17-11-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

OH I agree with those scriptures but they do not absolve the sins that
occurred. Sin played it's part did it not? This is a very important part
of what happened and not just splitting hairs.

As far as Jesus being from the future He is from the future the past and the present. He created time has control over it and it will be abolished

Definitely agreed a very good point!
edit on 17-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

How can it be sin if it is the will of the Father?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There were many prophets like Jesus in Roman Palestine in 30 AD. Preaching almost identical messages. The moral authority of the temple was at an all time low in the eyes of the people and Jewish heresies were springing up all over the place.

The only difference between Jesus is his particular brand of apocalyptic doomsaying caught on about 20 years after his execution. Heavily edited second hand accounts of his life were spread and his message carried on by Paul of Tarsus, albeit with his own interpretation.

I don’t buy your theory that Jesus of Nazareth is around today primarily because i do not believe souls of suicides travel back in time. Even if they did, the historical and religious life of Jesus of Nazareth is somewhat well recorded. He was born around 4 BC. This theory would require Jesus to simply appear from the aether as a man in his early 30s.

Thst being said medelling with time travel doesn’t seem the wisest move.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Was Jesus Christ from the future?

Did the biblical Jesus even exist?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Jesus never committed suicide just as other's have pointed out, it was done TO him not BY him.
But Jesus is not bound by time like we are, we are within causality he supersedes it, can he time travel, well God knows the future and all possible futures and he now's the past and ALL pasts.

He is the same now as he was than as he will be in the future.

www.biblehub.com...

Jesus was there at the beginning, indeed as the word of God it was through him that all thing's were created by the father and with the father and for him that all thing's were created.

We were therefor created in HIS image though how many of us live up to that.

Now the atheists, the devil worshipers and deceiver's, the followers of pagan religions all deny that he is even some supposed but most definitely wrong christian sect's deny that he is GOD (But so long as they accept him as the only way to God and as God's son and accept the price he paid for them they are probably saved anyway) but Jesus said it this way, he whom see's me see's the father, NON not even the angels in heaven have seen the father but the son alone has seen the father, the father is in the son and the son is in the father.
When the devil tried to tempt Jesus he did not know then who Jesus really was, NOT even the angel's in Heaven have seen only the Son has seen.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Did the biblical Jesus even exist?

That's the one we're talking about so maybe you should start your
own thread and ask that question? Instead of causing this thread to
drift into that BS?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Master Jesus was a fully 9D human PLANNED insert in that part of the world to uplift (give hope) to those people living under gross poverty and tyranny. There was no sin committed; this man was well trained in the Egyptian Mystery Schools and in India (for magical workings) for this monumental task of uplifting humanity. He knew he was to be put to death (sacrificed as custom necessitated) but the surprise for him may have been the brutality the quickness/finality of his death. The only message to be taken from this that REALLY mattered endures; "You are an eternal being"; your body becomes dust but your soul lives on forever.
edit on 17-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Ask yourself respectfully!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The real question is what method of time travel he used. did he use the Terminator method or the back II the future method?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
9D human

What do you mean by this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join