It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Colluded, Obstructed, Bribed, Extorted, Intimidated AND NOW He's Rigging 2020 Election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Did anyone else watch today's Meet The Press, with Senator Chris Murphy being interviewed by Chuck Todd?

After watching, I asked myself, how many narratives and smears will the Dems use against President Trump, in order to see what sticks?

Desperate much?

The fact is, it has been shown that they talked about impeachment, even before Trump stepped into The White House, with one talking about it back in January, in a very contemptuous manner.

Yeah, I get it, the Dems believe that the "Orange Man" is bad. However they're also really worried about two things: Trump getting re-elected, so they're trying to ruin his chances, and they're worried about the upcoming release of the IG's FISA Report, so they've concocted a huge distraction...pushing for the impeachment of a sitting President.

In the past, the Democrats have accused Trump of being a liar, a sexist, a racist, a White Nationalist supporter, a xenophobe, a colluder, an obstructionist, an extorter, an intimidator and now one Democrat (Sen. Murphy), is accusing President Trump of rigging the the upcoming 2020 presidential election.

“The president was trying to use the power of his office to influence the upcoming election. He was attempting to get a foreign power to destroy a candidate for office who was running against him in 2020. So this is directly relevant tore the sanctity of American elections. If you don’t stop a president from trying to rig an upcoming election, I don’t know how you live in a democracy. That’s why you had to use this means right now.”
Watch video clip here.

So, how many accusations will the Democrats launch against President Trump? Apparently, anything is fair game, as long as it prevents him from getting re-elected.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
All politicians try to go to the edge of what is ‘okay’. Not criminal persé, but sometimes only morally abject. It is just what they do, all to get their way. Sometimes even for what they think is for the good.
They push the boundaries until they are called out by the voters... Or the media...

Media still has a big influence on voters with their narrative and many times propaganda.

Media is extremely sharp and borderline paranoia on President Trump and other Republicans. Calling out what they do, or use spin and Fake News to claim they did something.
Still they keep cheerleading for the Democrats. By not calling out unethical or even criminal behavior by them, those politicians will keep doing what politicians do: keep pushing the boundaries...

These sleazy attempts by the Democrats to ‘kill’ the President politically would not be happening with a honest press.
If the press would be doing its job, the citizens would be protected against these actions by politicians.
What the Democrats are doing now, will only get worse, util they will be called out on it.

This is one of the reasons that the media ís the enemy of the people!
edit on 17-11-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

After watching, I asked myself, how many narratives and smears will the Dems use against President Trump, in order to see what sticks?

They have been relentless from the very beginning and will stop at nothing to take down Trump. In the meantime, they lie, collude, muzzle the Republicans in court hearings, waste time and money and aggravate people. It is divisive, a sham and it's about time Barr and Durham come forth with all they have discovered.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Nobody would even know about Biden if Schiff and the whistleblower hadn't gotten together and figured they'd blow the lid off. Since there was no chance of actual wrongdoing (/s), the Ukranians would have come back empty handed and nobody would be the wiser. They have only themselves to blame for any focus on Biden's Ukraine activities.

The only possible argument for this damaging Biden would be if there were actual problems regarding Ukraine that came out of the investigation which completely legitimizes the request. You can't have it both ways.
edit on 17-11-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This phony 'rigging the upcoming election' talk is a campaign narrative and also likely a cover. Whenever Democrats create a narrative for an attack, they are really trying to insulate themsleves from the spotlight as they do exactly what they accuse their enemies of.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It's pretty obvious he's rigging the election. I mean I get more money in my check every pay period, so by his policies he's directly bribing me into voting for him. It's working too, this will be the first time I vote for president, and I'll be voting for him. So obviously he's rigging things...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

What’s more is that investigators dug deeper and found other political families operating with Ukraine. You won’t hear that one as much. Because like exorcism of the demonically possessed, the screams would be deafening as the legion leaves the host.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

And that's only if they first ignored all the creepy kid sniffing, touching and dementia and actually gave him the dnc primary.

Biden was never a viable candidate in the first place and he sure as hell never had a shot at even being competition for President Trump.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
President Trump has been a very busy guy. I would say he has earned my vote already.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I heard he once shot a man for snoring too loud.
And then punted a chihuahua.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

www.wxyz.com... oh thats cute wonder how her ethics complaint is gonan go?

The U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Ethics has extended an investigation into Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib regarding campaign expenditures. The probe is into whether the representative violated Federal Election Commission regulations (FEC) with her salary paid for through her campaign.
so guess we have to wait and see how this turns out but i wont hold my breath

www.politico.com...

The House ethics panel said Monday it would extend its preliminary review after OCE — the House’s independent ethics watchdog — recommended further scrutiny. That initial step, however, does not mean a violation occurred. The House Ethics Committee now faces a 45-day deadline to announce whether to go ahead with a full investigation, or once again extend the review period and release the OCE report.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Are you kidding? If Schiff had not stopped that that is all we'd be hearing about.
Trump would be on the air waving the biden corruption flag harder than he is knowing it wont pan out for him now.
You know... like we are still hearing about Hillary's emails. LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm so sure.
This doesn't sound too cliche though dont worry.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Schiff has a tabled motion that could see him potentially kicked out of the House or lose his seat on various committees including his chairmanship. Why not open that motion to a vote right now?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt

Media still has a big influence on voters with their narrative and many times propaganda.
This is one of the reasons that the media ís the enemy of the people!

Without the Media, Hillary wouldn't have won more than 6 states in November 2016.

This time around, their ability to help Joe Biden will be almost non-existent. People are already laughing at the Fictitious polls showing Biden, Warren, Sanders, beating Trump.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree

I heard he shot a man just to watch him die.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

When it's clear that Impeachment isn't going anywhere, Schiff may be drummed out. Everyone in Congress and the MSM thought the Schiff witnesses this week was the final volley. But he said yesterday that he'll have witnesses even after Congress returns from the Thanksgiving break.

The man is OBSESSED. And from what I read about the Federal Investigation that's targeting him, Schiff is also SCARED.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

originally posted by: Homefree

I heard he shot a man just to watch him die.

I heard Liberals don’t like President Trump.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But he has nothing to fear if he is innocent, right?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
'Trump Colluded, Obstructed, Bribed, Extorted, Intimidated AND NOW He's Rigging 2020 Election'

A couple of things missing, otherwise...you are correct.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join