It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's a NINJA??? Are YOU a Ninja?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Kudos to you mate. I already know you have a military background from previous posts on here.

I never could do that myself with my bad ears, I was rejected, and then from the police too back in my younger days for the same reason.

So... I became a mafia member controlling the south side of Antartica. It turned out that I was basically the best at everything over there, so they tasked me with killing off all of the evil eskimos and those small blue people, the ones that you never see in documentaries, but do exist etc. I do enjoy martial arts a bit though. Karate and Wing Chun.

But the brick thing... just... YES!

edit on 17-11-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The brick was our primary attack... but we also trained with jack-handles, big-a$$ wrenches, and throwing socket wrenches "really damned hard"...

In a dire situation... we could create a static charge, strong enough to ground launch a Maverick missile. We would get cooked off instantly... but hey, that's showbiz

edit on 17-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: Nope, nope nope nope

edit on 17-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: I was dot off... shoutout to Poca HS, Poca WV... home of "The Dots"

edit on 17-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: Unpacked an adjective

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The brick was our primary attack.. but we also trained with jack-handles, big-a$$ wrenches, and throwing sockets "real hard"...

In a dire situation... we could create a static charge, strong enough to ground launch a Maverick missile. We would get cooked off instantly... but hey, that's showbiz

Damn! The static charge combined with the "pull my finger" technique and enlightened leg lift, would really cause a lot of damage if you timed it just right!

edit on 17-11-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The brick was our primary attack... but we also trained with jack-handles, big-a$$ wrenches, and throwing socket wrenches "real hard"...

(For you military fanatics... I was referencing the old AGM-65 C/D "Maverick" missiles, carried on the F-4G. Stray voltage/static electricity could be an issue when connecting the missile motor fire wire. The newer missiles only kill the bad guys. Hooray military industrial complex!)
edit on 17-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: Yay!

edit on 17-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: I like turtles!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
LOL. Obviously, this thread was all in jest. Just dumb fun.

The responses are hilarious, as expected!

Just seemed appropriate in the moment, I have no idea why. Well, because...ninja's!

Slow day on ATS I suppose. Not really into ninja's, but I thought maybe they might liven it up some.

Poor ninja's.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Naaah, ninjas are rubbish. For a start they dress all in black, no fashion sense at all. I have a black belt in ludo so I know what I'm talking about. Also I have a white coat so I'm a scientist and that was a scientific answer.
Anyway Toshiro Mifune was best.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
There are tons of myths surrounding the Ninja, things like the all black costume, that originates in Japanese theatre and not Ninja.

Blends back into the background and sneaks off unseen!

edit on 17-11-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Mall Ninja

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Uh, no, but some mornings I feel like one between juggling two kittens, the neurotic senior tabby/Aby and a 9-year-old ... does that count?

Seriously, my son is a brown belt, but not in ninjutsu. I couldn't be prouder of how hard he has worked for that. In the beginning after his very first belt test from white to orange when he first said, "I want my black belt.", I sat him down and we talked about what that would take, and he's set that goal and embraced it and hasn't looked back. He now has two ranks of red and then he's black belt recommended and training for his first degree. Almost there!
edit on 17-11-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join