It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's a NINJA??? Are YOU a Ninja?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ninja's are cool. Ninja's are bad-asses!

I've seen all kinds of fighters, but Ninja's are the best!

Ninja's are awesome; they can swim underwater and shoot poison darts; they can hide in plain daylight and rip out people's throats.

Ninja's beat MMA fighters...every time.

Nobody can take a Ninja down, or even see them...Ninja's are invisible

Ninja's are awesome!

Are YOU a Ninja?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Are you ok ?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's been a long time since I read "The Art of War". Aren't Ninjas a higher order of warriors than Samurais?

I say, if you really have a problem, if you really need to get something done, don't go to war. Get the Ninjas to "nip it in the bud"!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Mmmmmmm Alcohol

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have a ninja blender. Does that count or no?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
No sadly, I prefer chip butty's.

Joking aside I will make sure my whistling floor boards are in working order and that my Samurai body guards are not asleep at there post, they claim they are meditating but that one over there has not moved in day's, not sure he is even still alive.

On a more serious note Japan has just lost one of it's historic castles to a fire, sad when something that historically important is lost but it won't be the first time it has been rebuilt - if they rebuild it.

Anyway Blown egg's filled with Glass Dust, Poison powder on flowers and of course poison dart's but ripping someone's throat out, only if they have the jump on and are more skilled than there samurai opponent.

Whistling floor boards were a useful tool, on the steps and floor there would be randomly placed and tuned floor boards that would make a squeak or whistle if stepped on and upon hearing them the Samurai guarding there master's chamber would be warned of the intruder, since stealth was the ninja's main strength when they lost there element of surprise it was retreat or die simple as that.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I was raised by a pack of wild ninja.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I’ve been a ninja since I was four years old.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Umm...no. Sometimes I'm an elf, sometimes a faery, but never a ninja. The elf is a warrior though, does that count?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

NO!, Ninja came from a few sources, some had originated from peasant's whom had learned to fight off Ronin (master-less Samurai), other's were in fact Ronin themselves, some were in clan's other's acted as freelancers but what they were was Assassin's.

The clan's were very powerful and the Samurai usually did not attack them, on there own land the Ninja's were not to be toyed with and had many method's to defend themselves.

BUT it all depended, if the Ninja came from a clan of Ninja he or she may have learned there skill's from very young and have been more skilled than many samurai, likewise it depended upon the Samurai, some were far more skilled than other's.

Most samurai were NOT the good guy the idea of Bushido we have in the west is based on a fictional account made for western tastes while in fact it was for a time common for samurai to kill anyone they felt like as they saw all others as beneath them.

Ninja were often regarded was without honor but in fact in the face of the often lawless Samurai and Ronin they were often more honorable, the deadliest Japanese warrior of recorded history though was definitely a Samurai, there were many great samurai such as Hatori Hanzo and unlike there shady shadowy Ninja compatriot's we know more about them than we do the secret clan's of the Ninja.
www.wonderslist.com...

edit on 16-11-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Yes. I am a (jittery) ninja (but a ninja all the same).

Two questions.

Who sent you?

And what took you so long?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yep

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Umm...no. Sometimes I'm an elf, sometimes a faery, but never a ninja. The elf is a warrior though, does that count?

I'm a princess.

I don't need ninjas.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My elven army can help your protectors in battle if need be.

We don't need no ninjas!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Ninja have no honor

Unless they are turtles.

Turtles b noble AF

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I think you might like this, or maybe it is just me as child of the 90's...

I can do all of this now, given that I am adulting to the highest standards whilst maintaining ninjahoo as you do.

edit on 17-11-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Not a ninja...

But, I do have a plaid belt, in Rex Kwan Do... (Idaho's best known martial arts training...)

I have also studied the "unique" fighting discipline... "unique" up on them, and hit them with a brick.

edit on 17-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: I missed one of these )

edit on 17-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: I just can't even...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Not a ninja...

You are not fooling me!

That is exactly what a real ninja would say whilst combining jeet van keyboard and kung beer into one sentence.

Im not stupid you know

That brick style sounds far too complicated though

edit on 17-11-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

originally posted by: madmac5150
Not a ninja...

You are not fooling me!

That is exactly what a real ninja would say whilst combining jeet van keyboard and kung beer into one sentence.

Im not stupid you know

That brick style sounds far too complicated though

I learned it during my years in the Air Force. I was a technician; we didn't carry guns... we fixed airplanes.

Sneaking up on the enemy with a brick? That was our first, go to move...
edit on 17-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: Gattafinga!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join