It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew interview about epstein is a total farce

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Where did ghastly Ghislaine get her money from?

Ghislaine Maxwell fled to New York some say virtually penniless after the
death of her father, and friends say she widely credited Epstein with helping
her cope with her grief.
The relationship was more complicated.She used her impeccablesocial
contacts like her friendship with the Prince, to introduce Epstein, ( a
gardeners son) to high society. In return she used the financiers millions
to support a lavish life style which included a home in Manhattans upper
East Side, a wardrobe of designer clothes and helicopter lessons.

It was at Ghislaine's Belgravia Mews house that Virginia Roberts alleges
Epstein first trafficked her to the Prince when she was just 17 yrs.

Last night a source said "Ghislaine is the key to everything she is the Queen
bee around which everything unfolds, she is pivotal in determining the truth.
She has been accused of being Epstein's 'madam' a charge which she denies.

The ex socialite has seemingly vanished off the face of the earth, but the
importance of her unravelling the truth about Epstein the Prince and her roll
in the whole sordid saga.

Source Daily Mail 18/11/19.

Thats where she got her money from, and she's probably in his will? ......

But WHERE IS SHE? ....... getting a change of face

edit on 18-11-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Plenty of sense to those who pay heed.

If you don't understand the facts, you need to read the small print, the crown understands just fine.

Do Tories have souls?

If so God help them when judgment is being passed.

And he won't because there not sorry or penitent, quite the opposite.
edit on 18-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Do you have a link to the interview by chance? More than likely he was told to do the interview and within his interview I would venture are coded messages to "others" who were told to watch the interview.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I have no link to the interview because I was watching it live on TV. BUT I am sure screwtube has one floating around.

a reply to: 1point92AU

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
At least the world has realised, I've read various articles referring to it as a train smash etc.
Interview is a complete train-smash

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: bastion

Yup. I'm against the idea of a monarchy/born to rule principles but they generate more profit from tourism than it costs the taxpayer to keep it running.

Why is the tax payer contributing anything to the royal family in that case?

The taxpayer doesn't directly contribute much. The Crown Estate (not owned by Royals or Government) earnings all go directly to the government/taxman - the public keep 85%, the Queen gets 15% of this money as a grant for upkeep of the palace, staff, etc... it's temporarily been raised to 25% to cover the costs of renovating various palaces which contrary to a lot of news reports/common belief to British Public aren't paying a single penny in tax for.

The contribution the public makes covers civic and royal duties - the Queen spends every morning reading through red dispatch boxes of secret files and important data the government and security have sent her, has to read, analyse, sign and respond to each one. Every evening she has to read up on what happened in Parliament that day and a written report from a government whip. Every week she has to meet with the PM for a hour long talk about what's going on in politics and what direction the country is heading.

She spends more time and has more expertise in learning and scrutinising these things than any UK politician and has spent the last 60 years doing this, one on one meetings and diplomatic dinners and travel making her one of, if not not the, most learned, dedicated and active people in the world for political, security and diplomatic rules, regulation, practical and theoretical application.

I'm not keen on a King Charles due to his homeopathy/talking to plants crazyness but the Queen provides incredible value for money.

EDIT: A new accuser of Epstein has called for Prince Andrew to speak to the FBI following her rape at age 15. For now it's on a voluntary basis with the focus being on what he knew about Epstein and helping the FBI fill in any blanks not a direct accusation the Prince was involved or ever met/knew of her existence but is yet another call to give voluntary deposition under oath in the US.
edit on 19-11-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
here is a link

hahahah

breakdown by comedian Alastair Williams

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Plenty of sense to those who pay heed.

If you don't understand the facts, you need to read the small print, the crown understands just fine.

Do Tories have souls?

If so God help them when judgment is being passed.

And he won't because there not sorry or penitent, quite the opposite.

Whats the topic of this thread got to do with the Tories?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
Talking to plants is not nonsense they are conscious and even show reactions to emotions, and sway to music.
I could be wrong but pretty sure they did scientific experiments and found these things

edit on 19-11-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

www.bbc.com...
edit on 19-11-2019 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I dunno , one of the royals is being fingered as to their involvement with a high profile case of child sex trafficking
shouldn't the government be doing something about it ?

shouldn't the tories be saying something or advising that they are investigating with MI5

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Maybe but Charles still a prize loon. Also look at the way he treated Diana.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Lady Colin Campbell should also get her head cut off ,
defending that beast

"Soliciting a minor for prostitution isn't the same as pedophilia "

Ok then lady colin campbell

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Actually "you" mentioned the Tories on this occasion, i simply added the clarification that you seek.

There is nothing in written British law barring royals voting.

And if Prince Pedo Drew were ever to cast a vote, i think we all ken fine it would be for the same blue brigade that loses pedophile dossiers.
edit on 19-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I don't know one single person who has an ounce of sympathy for Andrew and almost everyone thinks he was lying through his teeth in the interview.

His actions need to be thoroughly investigated including questioning under caution by the relevant authorities etc. The findings should be released to the public and if appropriate then criminal proceedings should begin.

"Soliciting a minor for prostitution isn't the same as pedophilia "

How anyone can think that is quite frankly beyond my comprehension, she should immediately be ordered to submit to some sort of psychiatric evaluation.

It doesn't surprise me but I have to say it disappoints me that people are trying to score political points out of this.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And if Prince Pedo Drew were ever to cast a vote, i think we all ken fine it would be for the same blue brigade that loses pedophile dossiers.

For a bit of balance I could say I'd expect him to vote for the party that has Shadow Cabinet Members who previously expressed support for Paedophile Information Exchange.

Unfortunately paedophilia and a sexual preference for underage boys and girls seems to cross political and social divides.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Actually "you" mentioned the Tories on this occasion, i simply added the clarification that you seek.

There is nothing in written British law barring royals voting.

Paedos are a cross party thing and your constant Tory bashing is wearing thin.

Islington Council is/was not exactly blue brigade was it?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Well, you did bring them up. x

Easy done all the same, they make me sick also.

Home Secretary, Leon Brittan, in 1984 was a Tory who lost the dossiers and then there was Mays contribution to the whole orchestrated debacle.

Royals and aristocrats are up to there necks reading child sex rings, and the people who lose the evidence are in the same camp.

Islington Council antics were all about bawbags refusing to do their jobs accordingly because of the race card, and they and those responsible should swing from the same tree as the rest of the diabolical scum.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Certainly, a deplorable sport all our politicians and political parties have links to.

Then again so do monies and power.

That should tell us something right there.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Well, you did bring them up. x

Easy done all the same, they make me sick also.

Home Secretary, Leon Brittan, in 1984 was a Tory who lost the dossiers and then there was Mays contribution to the whole orchestrated debacle.

Royals and aristocrats are up to there necks reading child sex rings, and the people who lose the evidence are in the same camp.

Islington Council antics were all about bawbags refusing to do their jobs accordingly because of the race card, and they and those responsible should swing from the same tree as the rest of the diabolical scum.

Given one J Corbyns alleged failures in relation to that scandal (which was nothing to do with "the race card") I assume that you would be in favour of him swinging from a tree?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Aye, i would indeed.

But only when Boris picks his ditch. x

And follows through on his promise.

I would quite happily watch them all swing, politicians, bankers, CEO, royals, and aristocrats.

Any and all that think equality is simply a word and use us plebs as there playthings.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join