It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew interview about epstein is a total farce

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Put me down for a tenner on a bizarre golfing accident.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Aye probably choking on his own ball in a dodgy sandtrap.
edit on 18-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: 2Faced

These Royals have absolute power over most of our institutions including our military. The Queen has land holding valued at $25tn and is the commander of our military.

Short of full scale rebellion there's absolutely nothing any of us can do about it.

The British Royal Family is untouchable. They would see the world burn long before losing their wealth and power.

I look back in the middle ages and think ... "well, they really didn't know any better..." I cannot believe British Royalty is still a real institution.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The Royal family bring in millions if not more in toursim revenue. Whilst most in the UK couldn't care less for what they do, people outside the UK are continuosly drawn to them and hand over money to see their estates.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Maybe i'm giving Royals too much credit.

Don't get me wrong in some ways i admire what they have achieved, if you're motivated by power you have to take hat off to them.

Without the jovial trolling, the Prince Andrew situation can at the very least be described as bad PR.

Also quite a shock to me as you would assume with his education and practice he would be a better liar and had more intelligent and cohesive story.

It is quite a blunder on the part of a Family who generally have a huge interest in controlling their image.

One of the telling parts of the interview for me personally was his quip at the end regarding how modern media is moving to social networks and out of print media. Basically saying it's not so easy to control as it used to be when they could have buried this story and anyone involved a decade ago.

Maybe his jet gets lost over the Atlantic and he gets on a ship back to his home planet in the constellation Draco?

Word is that he ignored advice from family, legal and PR advisors. His press officer resigned beforehand. Shows his arrogance.

This was very much him going it alone and it shows. Any PR advisor would have told him to give big sympathy to the victims but not a word.

All the education money can buy does not help if you are a bit thick.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Stu112

And it costs us at least £67 million to keep them in the manner they are accustomed to, and that just what's on the books.

Tourists will come to the UK whether or not we have the Royals in there estates.

The cost of the Royal Family on British taxpayers has increased by 41% in the past year alone.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stu112
The Royal family bring in millions if not more in toursim revenue ). Whilst most in the UK couldn't care less for what they do, people outside the UK are continuosly drawn to them and hand over money to see their estates.

Yup. I'm against the idea of a monarchy/born to rule principles but they generate more profit from tourism than it costs the taxpayer to keep it running. Prince Harry's wedding alone raised £2.5bn. The Queen's net worth is £400m not even in the top 2000 richest in the world, people get confused and wrongly think she owns the Crown Estate which is worth around £22bn and would make her the third richest woman in the world and if she owned the Royal Collection Trust (billions in art, diamonds, faberge eggs) would likely be the richest woman but that'd still only scrape £25bn compared to the $25tn often claimed/quoted in articles.

There's also the major benefits of having an apolitical head of state for national/commonwealth unity and solving/avoiding multiple international crises that would likely have ended in war otherwise.

They raise millions for charities, things like the Duke of Edinburgh Award are fantastic essential life/character building skills for kids to learn. The Prince's trust give £5000 to anyone under 25 who writes a business proposal/idea to them, my cousin has severe autism and the Prince's Trust have been paying for and delivering care and education after it was no longer possible/safe for him to be at home.

Nearly all the Royal Powers have been removed and transferred to the Commons, what remains is largely ceremonial. We're currently involved in seven wars that don't have royal approval.

The last time a Royal vetoed a law or democratic vote was William III in 1696. while they remain a common occurrence in Republics/Presidencies.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Yes but but she owns all our houses etc!

Alien reptile!

Etc. Expect the usual suspects will be along soon.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I’m afraid I’m to weak. But thanks for caring though.

a reply to: TaninimLong

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

aye it's sad but true this yin will get off with it , he will probably also get off on the fact he got off with it
sick world so unfair.

crimes like these go on all the time , child abusers do get locked up all the time , this mans titles protect him , but he is no more human than anyone on earth.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Where did ghastly Ghislaine get her money from?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Word is that he ignored advice from family, legal and PR advisors. His press officer resigned beforehand. Shows his arrogance. This was very much him going it alone and it shows. Any PR advisor would have told him to give big sympathy to the victims but not a word. All the education money can buy does not help if you are a bit thick.

And that’s actually a good thing because he has shown the world he’s definitely hiding something.

We have to many people that are a bit thick in positions they don’t deserve to be in. Because cronyism is favoured over merit.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yup. I'm against the idea of a monarchy/born to rule principles but they generate more profit from tourism than it costs the taxpayer to keep it running.

Why is the tax payer contributing anything to the royal family in that case?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Word is that he ignored advice from family, legal and PR advisors. His press officer resigned beforehand. Shows his arrogance. This was very much him going it alone and it shows. Any PR advisor would have told him to give big sympathy to the victims but not a word. All the education money can buy does not help if you are a bit thick.

And that’s actually a good thing because he has shown the world he’s definitely hiding something.

We have to many people that are a bit thick in positions they don’t deserve to be in. Because cronyism is favoured over merit.

Yes. He has also shown the world that he is thick as mince.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

And a pervert to boot! He hasn’t been nick named randy Andy for nothing for years now.

As far as Ghislaines money she would have inherited from daddy Rupert no doubt and the rest probably blackmail..

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Her dad was the fraudster Robert Maxwell.

There are photos of him with her and Heidi Klum partying with him not in suit and tie - pfft- and showing "public affection" (hah!) so perhaps someone not on a crappy phone might do the might do the honours?

Dont mention Koo Stark either.

I wonder what all these women find attractive in him?

Tricky one that !

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Yup. I'm against the idea of a monarchy/born to rule principles but they generate more profit from tourism than it costs the taxpayer to keep it running.

Why is the tax payer contributing anything to the royal family in that case?

Isn't the King, Queen, Princes, Princesses, all for show? Their decisions don't affect any U.K. citizen's daily life does it? (Unless you work for them, of course.)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pretty much.
Although some on here would have you believe that her Maj owns all our houses souls and first born children.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Nope, just the land that our houses and firstborn were conceived on.

The rest is rather redundant when your face is also on the monies.

Nobody having anyone believe anything, as its the plain fact of the matter.

There is no contention there.

As to souls, if those exist, i imagine quite a few of our Royals and Aristocrats sold there's long ago.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You forgot to blame the Tories.

And that made no sense at all?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join