It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew interview about epstein is a total farce

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

She's the direct bloodline of Jesus.... the reptilian shapeshifter.
Wee Lizzie the lizard lady they call her on the block

Prob why the ended up on the block

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The Telegraph are reporting some major breaking news that contrary to prior reports and what I repeatedly posted happened, the Queen never gave approval for the interview she was only informed once it was set up, there was no pre screening of questions and Prince Andrew and his personal secretary were operating "in a silo" with no PR agent. The Palace are meant to be going mental at him for being such an idiot and the Queen looked pretty pissed off today: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Their other major story is Prince Charles has been urged to exile Prince Andrew and strip him of his royal duties following the disastrous interview due to his shock and alarm Prince Andrew was stupid enough to do the interview in the first place and the public backlash the interview has and will continue to cause: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Given the Telegraphs historic links to establishment/intel services and one source being a senior royal, it looks like Andrew's days as an active Royal are numbered.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Grenade

In the real world I do own my house and can sell it if I want to.

No you dont own the gold. Its quite complicated.

All you own is the air inside that house as you are the TENANT of the property look at your deeds , G-D owns everything and the queen is his appointee here on earth all under maritime law , they even own your children from the age of 7

www.emersonkent.com...

ummmmm

huh?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
The Telegraph are reporting some major breaking news that contrary to prior reports and what I repeatedly posted happened, the Queen never gave approval for the interview she was only informed once it was set up, there was no pre screening of questions and Prince Andrew and his personal secretary were operating "in a silo" with no PR agent. The Palace are meant to be going mental at him for being such an idiot and the Queen looked pretty pissed off today:

Their other major story is Prince Charles has been urged to exile Prince Andrew and strip him of his royal duties following the disastrous interview due to his shock and alarm Prince Andrew was stupid enough to do the interview in the first place and the public backlash the interview has and will continue to cause:

I bet he's sweating now!!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm a little confused here. People seem to be upset at how bad of a job he did in the interview. Isn't that a good thing? Shouldn't we all be happy that the interview was full of lies and that we could see right through it? Shouldn't we be glad that the queen is pissed and that his family hates him now? I really don't understand why some of you seem so mad that he didn't do a better job lying. Sometimes I wonder who's side some of you are really on.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum
The idea that the Queen is mad and his family hates him is the real PR work here.

He's just being set up to be the sacrificial lamb for all of this.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe i'm giving Royals too much credit.

Don't get me wrong in some ways i admire what they have achieved, if you're motivated by power you have to take hat off to them.

Without the jovial trolling, the Prince Andrew situation can at the very least be described as bad PR.

Also quite a shock to me as you would assume with his education and practice he would be a better liar and had more intelligent and cohesive story.

It is quite a blunder on the part of a Family who generally have a huge interest in controlling their image.

One of the telling parts of the interview for me personally was his quip at the end regarding how modern media is moving to social networks and out of print media. Basically saying it's not so easy to control as it used to be when they could have buried this story and anyone involved a decade ago.

Maybe his jet gets lost over the Atlantic and he gets on a ship back to his home planet in the constellation Draco?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
They are distancing themselves perfectly, its great PR for the family.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
They are distancing themselves perfectly, its great PR for the family.

I just hope they aren't so upset they make the distance only measurable in other unknown dimensions.
edit on 17/11/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Messed up, double post.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't reckon they'll kill him.

I don't even reckon he's feeling sad.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
I don't reckon they'll kill him.

I don't even reckon he's feeling sad.

I heard his PR Advisor quit, who fancies that job now?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: highvein

I think people like the Royals have a higher level of untouchability.

If you mean like more body guards then maybe.

Epstein was in a cell, on suicide watch, with guards around, and camera's. So something tells me that no one is truly that safe.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: blueman12

I think people like the Royals have a higher level of untouchability.

If you mean like more body guards then maybe.

Epstein was in a cell, on suicide watch, with guards around, and camera's. So something tells me that no one is truly that safe.

Bodyguards? You mean the British Army? That's who was standing outside the Queens residence last time i checked.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17/11/19 by Grenade because: Added reference

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Bodyguards? You mean the British Army? That's who was standing outside the Queens residence last time i checked.

I didn't know that was the entirety of the British army.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Go attack a regiment of the British Army in central London and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Go attack a regiment of the British Army in central London and see what happens.

Anyone can be reached, and the person that does it can do it from any where on earth, with the right equipment.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And yet the crown still holds sway over the land on which your home is built.

And what's under it, if anything of worth.

You can't win I'm afraid unless you hold some hereditary title of nobility.

And even then the Queen still holds sway over your arse.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Unfortunately ones a Hollywood movie and the other recorded historical fact.

The strange thing is the weans were watching one of those movies earlier on this evening.

To be honest with you, if it's a pirate show you are after, "Black Sails" is rather good.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join