It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk... Alien Human Hybrid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok...I am not serious, but if there was an argument for the hybrid hypothesis it would be Elon Musk. His vision and intellect is literally changing the world on every level:

1. Tesla: in the next few years every mode of transport will be electric this is primarily due to Musk

2. Spacex: rapid reusable space flight company developed by Musk

3. Neurolink: Brain computer interface company developed by Musk

4. Starlink: Internet Satellite company developed by Musk

5. Hyperloop: Underground transport company developed by Musk

How is it possible for ONE man to develop all these bleeding edge companies...?

Below video clearly illustrates the power of one man to literally shape the way we perceive the heavens (Musk Starlink Satellites):

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

deep pocketys - and deeper debts - all backed by obscene subsidies

elon musk - has not actually invented anyything of consequence

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My money for an alien hybrid would be Sir Clive Sinclair.

His inventions and innovations changed the world in a quiet way, in that is he did not become a squadlie-ploppie-zillionaire. Perhaps a more hidden alien, eh?

Without people (er, aliens) like Sir Clive, people like Elon Musk would be simple insurance con-men and dreaming electricians.
edit on 16/11/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

There is something of the uncanny valley about him , he looks Human but is he ? , something just doesn't feel right.

I think the best candidate for shape shifting Alien I've seen , probably sent here to advance our species in preparation for contact.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Elon Musk is more like Thomas Edison than Tesla, many of those inventions are created by inventors and researchers whose names will never be known because he has them working for him and patent's there invention's just as Edison did.

I suspect an alien hybrid would probably be more humane than we are unless it's father was a fallen angel?.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

why do so many people have this delusion that aliens would // should be ethically // morrally // philisophically superior to us ?

superior tech - yes - cos they has to get hear .

but all the rest is just fantasy - you want nicer imaginary friends

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

edison was both an amazing inventor // inovator and a repugnant plaigaris // thieth

musk - has invented nothing

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

There are people who make a difference in the world, whether it is halving the cost of launches or pushing us to EVs, and then there are people who complain about it. Who is going to be remembered for doing some good?

Not you.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Probably more likely a gov hybrid like Zuckerberg.
10,000 satellites in space for your convenience, of course.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Spot on with both answers BUT I have to point out Elon has made a fortune while we are typing on a conspiracy site, he may be no Edison and he is definitely no Tesla but he is very clever indeed.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So now when somebody puts up a UFO thread we can add Elon Musk,
to swamp gas, Weather balloons. reptillans and bigfoot. Nice!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
He's just a guy with imagination and bravery to go all in and do it. Maybe a little bit crazy as he called himself but you don't need to be an alien hybrid to do all of the things. Just a few of the right traits.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Deep pockets was certainly not something Tesla had but his inventions have touched our lives. I think anything invented that is of consequence is usually realised after it has been around a while and its consequences have been felt.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Alien Psyop.

Alien fraud hybrid.

Aliens walk among us.

Musk is just a representor with deep connections and a huge ego.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

why do so many people have this delusion that aliens would // should be ethically // morrally // philisophically superior to us ?

superior tech - yes - cos they has to get hear .

but all the rest is just fantasy - you want nicer imaginary friends

If they were mean, they would just eat us. So yea, I like to think they are nice folks too. You can be a hater. I'll tell them to baste you in butter.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is the plot of that Bowie film, The Man Who Fell To Earth

Reality imitating fiction perhaps ?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Below video clearly illustrates the power of one man to literally shape the way we perceive the heavens (Musk Starlink Satellites):

We should certainly recognize the man's accomplishments, but is his shaping the way we see the heavens good or bad? Astronomers don't seem too happy about the Starlink Satellites:

Why Astronomers Are Very Unhappy About SpaceX's New Starlink Satellites

Although people are currently excited at spotting the satellite train, astronomers – both amateur and professional – are worried about what they will do to the night sky in future, and they're not finding Elon Musk's response satisfying.

edit on 20191116 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No doubt he has made a fortune, but he was only ever part of a team......
Like Gates, Zuckerman etc, they wouldn't have made it without their buddies that were there from the beginning, but whom now, keep a low profile.

Anyway, check out pictures of the "Uber Nerd" Musk from years ago, before his hair transplant, botox, face surgery etc.
He use to be a balding, dark circles under the eyes, average looking nerd.

Now he is super Elon the first.

Good luck to hims....90% of these hero's success, comes from family money and pure dumb luck........no super powers needed.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
He's just a guy with imagination and bravery to go all in and do it. Maybe a little bit crazy as he called himself but you don't need to be an alien hybrid to do all of the things. Just a few of the right traits.

Spot on! Elon Musk may not be the Tesla or Einstein of our day, but he knows how to #gogetit !

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I don't dislike Musk but literally every point you listed was around long before Musk was even born. I'm not taking away from his accomplishments but when you are funded to the tune of nearly $5 BN in taxpayer dollars it's not hard to make rapid advancements with this kind of OPM (other people's money).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join