It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the IG report coming this week ? Third times the charm .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Just heard Bill Hemmer and a couple talking heads say that they got word it’s not coming out till after Thanksgiving. If so Augustus and tinner have the best chance. Coincidently both predictions were smartass replies . ( not complaining I love the art of smartassism )lol

In the meantime I’m going to dedicate a song to the seventh floor of the FBI and all their cronies .

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They should really be scared now:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham announced Monday afternoon that Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz will testify on Wednesday, December 11 about his report on FISA abuse and the origins of the Russia probe.
More at: townhall.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
HERE WE GO!

RE: www.foxnews.com...

MONDAY 12/9/2019 is when the 500+ page DOJ I.G. Report on DOJ/FBI Abusing the FISA to SPY on candidate and then President Trump, will be released to the public.

This must have been the BIG NEWS that President Trump told Pro-Trumpers to watch for on FoxNews tonight.

The Inspector General himself, Michael Horowitz, will testify before the U.S. Senate on Wednesday 12/11/2019. He will explain to the American people how he reached the conclusions made in the report.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join