It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the IG report coming this week ? Third times the charm .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I would’ve predicted it but I tried that twice and was wrong each time. But it looks like it’s firming up nicely this time .

About three days ago reports started surfacing that Barr was allowing witnesses to review their testimony after the classification and redaction process. That’s definitely the last step .

With the public release of a Justice Department watchdog report on alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses forthcoming, witnesses are said to be nervous about the final product.

You’re witnesses what the hell do you had to be nervous about? That statement tells me the report may have the kick of a government Mule .

People interviewed about the FBI's actions during the Russia investigation are concerned the report will portray their words inaccurately and feel as though they are being put in a defenseless position because of "unusual restrictions," according to the Washington Post.

If they’re not talking about the redaction process putting holes in their testimony. Again it’s going to be something big and they’re scared . All Clinton associates should get a GRT daily if that’s the case . ( gunshot residue test )

Inspector General Michael Horowitz has invited witnesses and their lawyers to review relevant portions of a draft report, allowing them the opportunity to offer input and objections.

That tells me it’s coming out this week. Because if not it’s going to leak .

Witn esses reviewing the report

Then on Thursday Attorney General Barr had a oval office meeting with POTUS . The meeting had enough gravity it delayed DT’s departure and so he could call in legal counsel and on other staff .

President Trump delayed his departure and sat down with Communications Director Stephanie Grisham, Hogan Gidley, Mulvaney and others.

President Trump called in Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney and White House Counsel Pat Cipollone.

Bart trump Meeting

Like everybody else I’m sure there’s some criminal referrals coming . But I doubt anybody’s going to act on them until the Durham investigation and grand jury are finished .

A indictment from a criminal referral would lead to discovery . Just like with the other referrals on a cornucopia of charges the DOJ declined to prosecute . The DOJ doesn’t want to take any chance of letting the cat out of the bag .

Plus they can always pick the referrals back up when everything is said and done .

So until then we have ......

And don’t forget Thelma and Louise .

I know those could have been better but give me a break it’s my first ever photoshop . Lol

On a sidenote everyone’s been wrong about the release for quite a while. Somebody here has to get it right .

Let’s start a pool !

Horseshoes and Handgrenades rules whatever times is closest wins under or over .

Winner gets to gloat all day . 😁

I pick Tuesday at 9:30 AM .

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Like many others I assume, I have been waiting for the hammer to fall on the truly guilty for what seems like 3 years.

I just hope this is not a bunch of nothing but hot air and if wrong doings were committed then off with their idiot heads.. That is a figure of speech so no need for a visit from the deep state feds to my humble abode..

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Good post.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Barr stated straight out the left is guilty of under mining the
rule of law in his speech to Federal Society.

I'll take 9:31 am Tuesday morning

I learned that move on the price is right.

edit on 16-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I think they will throw you guys a bone this time. If I were betting, I’d put $5 on McCabe. If they keep giving you nothing, you’re going to get wise... McCabe and maybe ... Rosenstein? Comey?

I’d bet on one of those three, plus a couple of low-level functionaries.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The delay could be to give Durham the time to arrange the raid-squads to arrest some people. Also notifying CNN in advance, so the have a camera team there.

If it is as damning as they claim it is, it would probably be best to do a sort of purge and arrest them all at once. Is that why all the reservists are called?

I really wonder what is in it! Also what will happen with the referrals. Will it impact the partisan impeachment farce?
Are media people implicated? House or Senate members?

It feels like an early Christmas

edit on 16-11-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'm not counting on any of this because I don't want more disappointment, but I'd looove to have audio of Dem reactions when the news broke.

I wonder if they all try to stick on message and say this is Trump trying to shift focus away from himself or if they'll scatter like roaches. If they scatter look for the new wave dems to seize the opportunity and grab more power.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Everybody knows the left guilty. That’s one of the reasons they started the impeachment process so they can scream it’s retribution !!!!

Then the majority of their emotional base who doesn’t know what’s going on in the first place will believe them .

I considered price is right rules that’s why I played horseshoes and hand grenades . 🌮 i’ve got my lucky taco for Tuesday . Come on daddy needs a new case of beer !!

There’s something wrong with Apple . I looked for a Shamrock first but Instead of a four leaf clover they had this ☘️ .

Samsung has a four leaf clover ? It’s probably all about the uneven wealth distribution between them and the need to show equality so Samsung doesn’t feel economically oppressed . Or somesuch # .

Anyway I think we’re gonna learn a lot more but they’ll be a delay until the heads start rolling .

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I’ve been waiting for the hammer to fall on the truly guilty for 30 years .

I think I’m going to get something this time !

Serious question

Do you think Twitter would consider me racist for putting Obama’s head in the white bronco ? Brennan basically threw him under the bus already . You can’t out run the long arm of the law. Well at 20 miles an hour anyway .

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Oh yeah, someone on Twitter will find that racist, or sexist or bigoted. But it's pretty great

On the other hand, I think the dems over played their hand, they bet the house on a 2 7 offsuite. Now trump and his team are calling their bluff and and raising the ante. The dems pissed down the back of the wrong people and said its raining, and I hope they get what's coming to them. Most of us on ATS, know the criminality of the dems, but Im really hoping this exposes them to the masses.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am going to go with 9:36 am on Tuesday.
They always run late.... and unlike the price is right, I don’t have to worry about going over.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

9:37 on Tuesday with all 300,000,000,000 indictments coming in at the same time as Q predicted.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Since Horowitz has already referred McCabe and Comey for prosecution, I'm definitely predicting that more prosecution referrals are coming. The question is who will the DOJ decide to move forward with prosecution on the next IG report? That's anyone's guess.

I'm also predicting that the IG report on FISA abuse will be released on Wednesday, November 27th (not sure of time) just in time for everyone to talk about it around their Thanksgiving tables on the 28th.

edit on 16-11-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

Kind of glad you brought up CNN. A few days ago me and three other people were having a polite meaningful conversation concerning the constitution . On the baby Trump balloon thread .

I ran across this supreme court case .

Schenck v. United State

It seems that during World War I Schenck was handing out leaflets urging people not to report for the draft .

You have to read into the summary a little more to see that the ruling wasn’t because we were at war it was because it could present a clear and present danger .

The Court held that the Espionage Act did not violate the First Amendment and was an appropriate exercise of Congress’ wartime authority. Writing for a unanimous Court, Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes concluded that courts owed greater deference to the government during wartime, even when constitutional rights were at stake. Articulating for the first time the “clear and present danger test,” Holmes concluded that the First Amendment does not protect speech that approaches creating a clear and present danger of a significant evil that Congress has power to prevent. Holmes reasoned that the widespread dissemination of the leaflets was sufficiently likely to disrupt the conscription process. Famously, he compared the leaflets to falsely shouting “Fire!” in a crowded theatre, which is not permitted under the First Amendment.

Some cases ruled the other way because the court determined it didn’t meet the standard of a clear and present danger or irreparable harm .

Is handing leaflets out qualifies . It seems like classified leaks to the news organizations that could harm the 2016 elections. Might.
Plus all the leaks that have been plaguing the administration and preventing it from functioning as it should.

Throw in Italy, Ukraine in the UK sure makes you wonder .

There’s another case ruled on in 2001. Thats conclusion said it’s OK to Publish illegally obtained classified information as long as the person wasn’t involved in obtaining it illegally.

Those SOBs in the media know they’re breaking the law when someone leaks directly to them . That makes you wonder to .

SCOTUS

Bartnicki v. Vopper

In a 6-3 opinion delivered by Justice John Paul Stevens, the Court held that the First Amendment protects the disclosure of illegally intercepted communications by parties who did not participate in the illegal interception.

SCOTUS

Let me make this clear because someone always says it. I am not a lawyer I don’t think I’m a lawyer and I’m not rendering a decision. 😇

This is just food for thought and discussion .

Newsflash !

We won’t be able to prosecute Susan rice, she got away .

*note it’s obvious the cops and that sweet little things parents were in on it. So I should be able to get away with that one too .

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Couple Debbie downers here.

Don’t worry everybody gets a star on my thread . 🥴
edit on 16-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I genuinely laughed out loud at the usual suspects lineup..
Very well played...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Everybody knows the left guilty.

Guilty of what? when was the trial?
You guys spout this crap all day everyday... it is almost as ridiculous as the lot of you.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Barr said Wednesday the report's release is "imminent".

Ref: www.politico.com...

The night before release, there may be a DOJ notification to the press, of a briefing the next morning, featuring Barr and Horowitz...and maybe Durham.

Press Notifications: www.justice.gov...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Winner gets to gloat all day . 😁

I pick Tuesday at 9:30 AM .

I am going with at this time next Saturday, 11:05 est... nothing will have happened.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Is there another IG report coming out this week?
How exciting for you folks.
I wonder who they will decline to prosecute this time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join