It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Barr earlier tonight....something is about to POP!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope. They signed up for working when they campaigned for office, hence voluntary. Two, they were given free option to resign after finding out what they signed up for with an extra kicker just not showing up and getting the boot out of office. Again, all voluntary.

An entire branch of government committing wholesale fraud by not doing their duties and still getting paid? Pretty extraordinary, and well within the Presidential power to call them to order. And when the smack gets laid down, impeachment whispers will give way to gonna kill the @#$&#@$, just as I said.
edit on 17-11-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Barr is a partisan political hack job, a man who fit the bill and said nothing but yes.

America needs to wake up.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Watch the video. Best take on getting back to the CONSTITUTION that I've seen for a very long time.

Fred..

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I have a crappy satellite connection...

Maybe some bullet points?

AG Barr passionately opining on his specific view of "Unitary Executive Theory" aka that a US President is a King for four years at a time. If one wonders how deeply he might hold this view, all you need to do is look at the position the President's Attorney's recently took in court:

President Donald Trump could shoot someone in public and escape prosecution, his lawyer tells federal court
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

" I don't think Barr cares about black mail, |

Maybe he does not because he is " Owned by the " Powers that Be . It would Explain a lot as to Why he has Not Indited any Political Criminals by now .

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Bill Barr wrote the legal justification for the first Mass Surveillance Program.
He also coordinated the stonewalling and pardons during the Iran-Contra affair.

In the legal community he has always been known for his extraordinarily broad view of Presidential Powers.
He does not see the AG and DOJ which it leads as an independent entity of Justice, but an extension of the President's will.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Maybe he does not because he is " Owned by the " Powers that Be . It would Explain a lot as to Why he has Not Indited any Political Criminals by now .
Oh come on man, investigations take time.

In your head, perhaps everything you need to know to nail these dudes exist, however, we are still bound by the physics and laws of our domains, therefore we must wait.

Additionally, I get why you're saying that, for me it was not prosecuting Comey and McCabe, from IG criminal referrals, however, we don't know the full story and lets wait till the IG report drops, obviously those two are connected and if criminal referrals exist for those as well, then perhaps DOJ may have no choice but to prosecute as dismissing one is enough, but another? Pattern shows neglect and dereliction of duties, thus the accused must be punished and made an example of.
edit on 17-11-2019 by Arnie123 because: Oops.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You never know, if that is true then we are screwed and just need to let it all roll.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The thing is, that the power of President was supposed to be like that of Cincinnatus...and I don’t mean the shopkeeper on Fess Parker’s Daniel Boone.

That a President was to be a benevolent dictator responsible for and to the Union, to be kept in check by the co-branches and answerable to the people. At the end of the day, the President returned the power, stepped down and lived the rest of their life when their term(s) were up as no longer the President.

It is why several former Presidents were able to join The Society of the Cincinnati without meeting heraldic requirements.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Trump and Barr could take turns farting into a microphone and you guys would give them a standing ovation. 😂

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Now that a thing i want to see !!! more fart less war !

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's very mature, and reflects a deep understanding of the subject.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's funny because it's true. They can do no wrong in the eyes of those on ATS and my personal Facebook feed. 🤣
edit on 11/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Congressman Ratcliffe is one of the few people who has seen most of the Top Secret documents that formed the foundation for the big FISA-Abuse report that's about to be published.

Democratic leaders are rushing through impeachment proceedings to beat out a potentially scathing revelation about the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation, according to a House Intelligence Committee Republican.

Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe said Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's forthcoming report on FBI intelligence-gathering activities is "likely to be damning" in how it reflects upon the Obama administration, and by extension former Vice President Joe Biden, who is a leading candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Several "insiders" have said this. But I don't understand how Impeaching President Trump saves Democrats and Joe Biden from being exposed by this report? The report will still be published, even if President Trump were impeached tomorrow morning.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Trump and Barr could take turns farting into a microphone and you guys would give them a standing ovation. 😂

If Barr is playing the bagpipes at the time ... it would be as funny a skit as you would see.

Especially if the 'Audience' is all MSM.

P

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ALERT:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham announced Monday afternoon that Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz will testify on Wednesday, December 11 about his report on FISA abuse and the origins of the Russia probe.
More at: townhall.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yes , I Know it takes Time , but come on , it's going on 3 Plus Years Now . is he just " Gun " Shy ?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hope I am not the only bearer of bad news here, But .....if I was a betting man looking upon the past for current events:
This fellow being a Bush Crony...I would say......

Don't hold your breath!

Please!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I do believe some "POPPING" is about to occur in regards to Biden and Ukraine.....

Burisma

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ALERT:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham announced Monday afternoon that Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz will testify on Wednesday, December 11 about his report on FISA abuse and the origins of the Russia probe.
More at: townhall.com...

I.G. Horowitz continues putting out tidbits of info, ahead of the 500+ page FISA-Abuse report.

The Justice Department's handling of government surveillance tools is among its most "pressing concerns," according to the agency's internal watchdog.

Ahead of the public release of a report on alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses, Inspector General Michael Horowitz emphasized how much of a burgeoning issue the government's intelligence-gathering has become over the past year.

A report published Wednesday shows "Management of Sensitive Investigative Authorities" among eight top management and performance challenges facing the DOJ.

"Recent and past OIG reviews have found that the Department faces challenges in using these sensitive authorities consistent with its policies, and in a manner that safeguards individuals’ statutory and constitutional privacy rights," the report said. "The actual or perceived misuse of such authorities can undermine the public’s trust and confidence in the Department, impact the Department’s standing with the judiciary, threaten the success of prosecutions, and lead to the amendment or revocation of certain authorities."

In a memo sent to Attorney General William Barr, Horowitz said this section was the only "new challenge" added to his annual report.

The inspector general's office has been busy this week as impeachment proceedings play out on Capitol Hill with public hearings. Horowitz published the findings of a major audit on Tuesday that found a slew of issues with the FBI's validation processes for secret sources.

The watchdog is also gearing up to release the findings of a year-and-a-half-long investigation into alleged FISA abuses related to the 2016 presidential election.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
HERE WE GO!

RE: www.foxnews.com...

MONDAY 12/9/2019 is when the 500+ page DOJ I.G. Report on DOJ/FBI Abusing the FISA to SPY on candidate and then President Trump, will be released to the public.

This must have been the BIG NEWS that President Trump told Pro-Trumpers to watch for on FoxNews tonight.

The Inspector General himself, Michael Horowitz, will testify before the U.S. Senate on Wednesday 12/11/2019. He will explain to the American people how he reached the conclusions made in the report.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join