It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this video out from tucker carlson right after the 2016 election with a reporter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I queued it up where i Saw this just now. I was like holy crap isn't that relevant today.

This makes me very worried when I hear things like this, i wonder if tucker even remember this at all.

starts around 8:05

edit on 15-11-2019 by sprockets2000 because: it didnt save the spot

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well, that was telling.

Shows how far back the C!A were ready to bring down a duly elected President.

Disgusting.

Also clearly displays the grotesque link between the C!A and the news media. Both being controlled from Europe.

P

edit on 15/11/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Did you actually watch the video? It won't play for me.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
who cares about this guy, he's an MSM host

man you guys eat up propaganda, are you guys really that dumb that you buy into any of this #? oh let me guess, Fox News... the honorable network... brain dead.. I could out think you guys in my sleep, in fact I do
edit on 15-11-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

man you guys eat up propaganda, are you guys really that dumb that you buy into any of this #? oh let me guess, Fox News... the honorable network... brain dead.. I could out think you guys in my sleep, in fact I do

By all means...nighty night.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

what's that mean? are you saying that Fox News is an honest news network only interested in delivering information to it's viewers in an objective an informative manner?

I ask this genuinely

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
LOL there are people who actually listen to Cucker?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Anathros

what's that mean? are you saying that Fox News is an honest news network only interested in delivering information to it's viewers in an objective an informative manner?

I ask this genuinely

Fox news is just like CNN in that they have a slant. They aren't trying to ruin someone, unlike CNN, but you get the idea. But what's important here is that you don't be a giant douche and act as if you can disregard the facts if the source makes you sad. You still have to evaluate the evidence. Once you have done that, you can make your case. But to do it like you did, is lazy, and just dumb.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

yeah, look at these post, these fools eat up the MSM like gospel.. they have no idea what's going on. the analogy of sheep doesn't describe the level of stupidity

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

please, I will gladly totally disregard anything they say because none of what they say actually matters. why don't you share a Tucker clip of him telling us about what the repo market actually is, where it came from and the job it's accomplishing?

there's nothing lazy or dumb about me pointing out the fact that what's coming out of the squak boxes is propaganda, give me a break
edit on 15-11-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

All your posts read like Vyvyan from The Young Ones.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow!
Newsweek Senior Editor has a serious case of TDS LOL...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

can you add something of value? like a proper response? go ahead I dare you

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

Who knows what he was saying about the CIA? They wouldn't let each other talk.

I think ther big disconnect for them was that Tucker needed short answers for a short segment. The other guy feels compelled to provide all the information and doesn't know how to give simple answers.

The guy should have said, "it's a simple question with a complex answer. Would you like me to explain? It'll take some time."

Then they could have fully addressed the question or moved on.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Since you already seem to know all the knowledge there is to know and can out-think any of us mere mortals in your sleep, can you add anything of value to the actual topic?

Perhaps since you have an internet connection and an amazing brain that's better than anyone else's ever, you should look up the term "delusions of grandeur".

It's a symptom of a few things... perhaps you can diagnose yourself.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Kurts body language and mannerisms point toward aggressive partisan anger attacks, He has nothing, and should be sued for slander, as should be his employer. This is very telling of the left. This is classical TDS

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hi Sweetie!

Good to see yuh!

You tellem girl!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Your message about foxnews ,tucker, msm propaganda, and frustration with the two party system are valid, your delivery needs improvement.

edit on 491130America/ChicagoFri, 15 Nov 2019 21:49:45 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

a reply to: TexasTruth

can you add something of value? like a proper response? go ahead I dare you

Yes..
Narcissistic personality disorder-
A disorder in which a person has an inflated sense of self-importance.
Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.

Have a bad day? Need a hug? Vyvyan?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
Wow!
Newsweek Senior Editor has a serious case of TDS LOL...

Their entire company is sick.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join