It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea calls Joe Biden a ‘rabid dog’ who deserves to be beaten to death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
North Korea calls Joe Biden a ‘rabid dog’ who deserves to be beaten to death

SEOUL — North Korea has launched another volley of insults at former vice president Joe Biden, calling him a “rabid dog” who is greedy for power and deserves to be beaten to death. The attack came two weeks after Biden issued a statement attacking President Trump's North Korea policy and referring to that country's leader, Kim Jong Un, as a “murderous dictator.” In response, North Korea laid on the animal metaphors thick and fast, calling Biden a crafty, rabid dog keen at getting at others’ throats, and a profiteer.

All that for Biden? I'm thinking Kim shouldn't be taking Biden so seriously. He might be a 'rabbit dog' but he has no teeth.

Maybe I should have put this in the political mud-pit because this is hysterical/rediculous.

“It's becoming more and more obvious that repugnant dictators, as well as those who admire and ‘love’ them, find Joe Biden threatening,” said Biden’s campaign spokesman Andrew Bates. “That's because he'd restore American leadership in the world on day one by putting our security, interests, and values at the heart of our foreign policy.”

peace

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Well clearly we need to impeach North Korea then.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Propaganda from Biden
say it ain't so Joe

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

North Korea has the best statements. Always bold and precise and to the point. No faffing around.

I wonder what Kim really said tho...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Is Kim Jong Un volunteering? If so, have at it man.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

North Korea has the best statements. Always bold and precise and to the point. No faffing around.

Most of their statements sound like they fed normal sentences in Korean into Google translator and cut & pasted the English words that came out as is.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Does anyone care what KJI says... about anything? How did this get published?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Go North Korea!!!

about time someone call Biden out ; P

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
How did this get published?

NorK state propaganda/media + WaPo = published out of professional courtesy.

link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Well clearly we need to impeach North Korea then.

Good one! Creative! I like that.

link   

That's CRUEL! Euthanasia is more humane.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Kim is just asking for a trip behind the wood shed after Biden shoots his shotgun into the air.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Maybe I should have put this in the political mud-pit because this is hysterical/rediculous.

Yeah, probably.

But the more significant question isn't why North Korea is bitching out Biden... But rather why such a notoriously hardcore dictatorship regime is going in to bat for Trump?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I get the same impression. I also get the pedo impression as well as the prostitute choker vibe.

It gets worse.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: strongfp

Most of their statements sound like they fed normal sentences in Korean into Google translator and cut & pasted the English words that came out as is.

For sure. What he really said was

"Joe, I can't wait till you come back to Korea. Make sure and bring your dog so it can breed with mine. We'll have a BBQ and then a foot race. Maybe you can beat me this time! My wife can't wait to see you too. She said she misses your massages!

Good health to you!"

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: silo13

Yeah, probably.

But the more significant question isn't why North Korea is bitching out Biden... But rather why such a notoriously hardcore dictatorship regime is going in to bat for Trump?

I hear Jeffrey Dahmer liked your cookies.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

“It's becoming more and more obvious that repugnant dictators, as well as those who admire and ‘love’ them, find Joe Biden threatening,” said Biden’s campaign spokesman Andrew Bates. “That's because he'd restore American leadership in the world on day one by putting our security, interests, and values at the heart of our foreign policy.”

So now Biden is for securing the borders to protect America’s security? I don’t see Biden do anything in America’s best interest. He is just another Globalist tool that will say anything to get elected. He could care less about any of us.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yeah I got no love for biden but this is north Korea so who gives a rip...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
When a brutal dictator that murdered his own family with a Bazzoka goes completely crazy about your foreign policy you know you did something right.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join