It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambassador Vovanovitch Admits Obama's Admin Knew About Hunter's Corruption

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It is insignificant to everyone except ardent Trump supporters. You guys are really starting to appear desperate.

Where’s the DOJ investigation of the Bidens? Surely if Mr. Trump were concerned enough about possible crimes of two American citizens that he tried to get a foreign power to investigate them, surely the DOJ has been working on this for what, two years?

What’s the results of that investigation? Because making ridiculous money is not a crime.

... and neither is being Biden’s son.

at least it's good to know you think an investigation is the right path. I'd bet there already is one, Unless Barr is really dumb, and I get the idea he's not.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

According to the DOJ, President Trump never even asked AG Barr to look into it.
That is bizarre in a world where the President even for a moment thought there was a legitimate concern to be investigated.

After months of a shadow campaign involving Giuliani trying to gather "evidence", Pres. Trump never once consulted his AG?

Justice Department: Trump never asked Barr to talk to Ukraine
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

IMO this is in keeping with the important distinction that President Trump asked for a public announcement by the President of Ukraine, approved by Giuliani.

He was interested in a public statement he could use in the campaign, but there is no evidence he was ever sincere about an investigation.
a reply to: Caractacus

Exactly. They wanted the ambassador out of there to open up an easier avenue for either the announcement or an actual investigation into the Bidens...

My money is on just the announcement. they did not want a real investigation, just to look like onewas taking place

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Hours and hours and hours spent being obsessed with this sham. They've got ya'll hooked. I guess y'all have nothing better to do than to obsess over state-sponsored theater and propaganda.

One day you'll realize.... maybe but I won't hold my breath. Until then, you'll keep being strung along. No one has gone to jail, no one. Meanwhile the ultra-rich committed highway robbery with their tax plan and terrorists continue being armed worldwide by the Sauds. 🤣

Best soap opera in the world, dude. We are all screwed so I am just having fun. I can't fix it, you can't fix it, Trump can't fix it, Bernie can't fix it, Yang can't fix it. The hierarchy is in place. It's too late. We've already lost.

So I just eff with people, question everything, and try to have fun on this ride.
edit on 15-11-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Hours and hours and hours spent being obsessed with this sham. They've got ya'll hooked. I guess y'all have nothing better to do than to obsess over state-sponsored theater and propaganda.

One day you'll realize.... maybe but I won't hold my breath. Until then, you'll keep being strung along. No one has gone to jail, no one. Meanwhile the ultra-rich committed highway robbery with their tax plan and terrorists continue being armed worldwide by the Sauds. 🤣

No, you aren't very good at holding your breath. Case in point: The above.

No one has gone to jail, because this crap has ran deep for many decades. Only now are things beginning to be revealed.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

It's only being revealed because those in power allow it to. It's all televised and pre-packaged for consumption by the masses.

Agitprop is alive and well.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
CNN gushing over some guy at a dinner table overhearing President Trump telling Sondland, "# Ukraine. I want that damn investigation!" He was another of Schiff's "Secret Closed-door" witnesses.

I thought Schiff wasn't doing any more stuff in secret. What an Azzhole.
edit on Fri Nov 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN gushing over some guy at a dinner table overhearing President Trump telling Sondland, "# Ukraine. I want that damn investigation!" He was another of Schiff's "Secret Closed-door" witnesses.

OMG NO!
edit on Fri Nov 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If there is not a current DOJ investigation of the Bidens, then Trump’s position vis-a-vis the phone call gets a lot less justifiable even within the broad scope of his diplomatic powers, because if there is NOT an official investigation, then not only did Trump try to get a foreign power to investigate an American citizen, but he also inveigled his Attorney General into the plot ... so I’d say that Trump supporters should HOPE there’s a current investigation.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

So, the important issue here is not that Trump obviously wasn’t seeking to have Biden investigated for legitimate reasons, but that a) CNN and b) Schiff.

edit on Fri Nov 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

CNN gushing over some guy at a dinner table overhearing President Trump telling Sondland, "F*uck Ukraine. I want that damn investigation!" He was another of Schiff's "Secret Closed-door" witnesses.

So, the important issue here is not that Trump obviously wasn’t seeking to have Biden investigated for legitimate reasons, but that a) CNN and b) Schiff.

The media always omits that the Investigation President Trump wanted, was into 2016 Election Interference by American interests operating out of Ukraine, and Biden corruption. The idiots only use the Biden aspect in their reports.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I watched the inquiry and she said she was aware of the possible optics with Biden's son working there.

How it got spun into this I am not sure but it is targeted at those who didn't actually watch the thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

CNN gushing over some guy at a dinner table overhearing President Trump telling Sondland, "F*uck Ukraine. I want that damn investigation!" He was another of Schiff's "Secret Closed-door" witnesses.

The media always omits that the Investigation President Trump wanted, was into 2016 Election Interference by American interests operating out of Ukraine, and Biden corruption. The idiots only use the Biden aspect in their reports.

That’s because the idiots are only repeating what your favorite idiot said in the infamous phone call.

He asked for two things: a) the “Crowdstrike” server, which he thinks is in Ukraine because 4chan, and b) Bidens.

The only thing that has been presented as “Ukraine meddling” is the Ukraine providing dirt on Manafort, which according to Trump himself, didn’t affect his campaign AT ALL, because you know, Manafort is a great guy and all but he wasn’t really that involved and was only there for a month or so.

There was no “Ukrainian meddling” no matter how much you guys want there to be.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The Steele Dossier smearing candidate Trump was partially constructed in Ukraine. There's plenty more you're not aware of.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Analysis of Marie Yovanovitch PERJURING herself before Congress today.

theconservativetreehouse.com... -and-burisma/

Let's see if she gets the Roger Stone treatment. Equal justice.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Caractacus

So Trump made this public and not Democrats/MSM?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The Steele Dossier smearing candidate Trump was partially constructed in Ukraine. There's plenty more you're not aware of.

But you are aware of the “plenty more”? Okay, sure.

The Steele Dossier is a purchased product. Wherever it came from is really not the big issue some folks seem to hope it is.

Here’s the major differences:

Chris Steele is not (officially) an agent of a foreign power. He is a contractor serving as an information broker and has worked for the FBI and several prominent campaigns on both “sides.”

Also, the information was provided to law enforcement independently of any Campaign.

The Clinton Campaign did not deal with Steele directly or indirectly. Their attorney dealt with an American firm that traffics in these kinds of ... specialities.

I believe that Fusion GPS must have cut some kind of deal, because I can’t see how their part in all this wasn’t at least legally questionable.

And that’s off the top of my head. I don’t have to pretend to have “sources” ...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Analysis of Marie Yovanovitch PERJURING herself before Congress today.

theconservativetreehouse.com... -and-burisma/

Let's see if she gets the Roger Stone treatment. Equal justice.

You know that just because a website calls itself news that doesn’t make it news.

The Ambassador is fine. Stone is a criminal, and, PS, proof that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians even though it doesn’t rise to criminal conspiracy ...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

But you are aware of the “plenty more”? Okay, sure.

The Steele Dossier is a purchased product. Wherever it came from is really not the big issue some folks seem to hope it is.

Here’s the major differences:

Chris Steele is not (officially) an agent of a foreign power. He is a contractor serving as an information broker and has worked for the FBI and several prominent campaigns on both “sides.”

Also, the information was provided to law enforcement independently of any Campaign.

The Clinton Campaign did not deal with Steele directly or indirectly. Their attorney dealt with an American firm that traffics in these kinds of ... specialities.

I believe that Fusion GPS must have cut some kind of deal, because I can’t see how their part in all this wasn’t at least legally questionable.

And that’s off the top of my head. I don’t have to pretend to have “sources” ...

Yet you just did.
Where did you get your information ?
Sources can be any number of outlets

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The Conservative Treehouse, an openly biased opinion site, carefully structured a clip regarding the “gotcha” questions from Rep. Stefanik to fit their narrative that the Ambassador lied during testimony today. (Interestingly but not surprisingly, the end of the clip is a campaign ad for “Trump Pence 2020.”)

Here’s the two parts of the setup: Yovanovich stated that the Obama Administration had not brought up any issues with Hunter Biden and his position with the Burisma board in her prepared opening statement, but, later admitted that during her coaching for her Senate confirmation hearings in 2016, there was a practice question regarding Hunter Biden with a standard answer.

Of course, Rep. Stefanik then Gish gallops away using the rest of her time to speechify about “the Obama Administration’s concerns about Hunter Biden, bladabladablah.”

These facts were made available IN THE AMBASSADORS DEPOSITIONS during the impeachment investigation. This fact was known and has been known to every member of that Committee.

Stefanik got a series of yes-or-no questions answered, and then launched into her carefully prepared and utterly nonsensical spiel.

It’s standard political hack rhetoric, and not even well presented, as the Rep was holding up a piece of paper reading off every word.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

My source in that post is my memory and basic logic.

Next question?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join