It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambassador Vovanovitch Admits Obama's Admin Knew About Hunter's Corruption

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What You WON'T Hear On MSM.

When Rep. Elise Stefanik finally got a chance to speak at today's "Schiff Show," she really scored one for the team. Now I can see why Schiff had such a hard time recognizing Rep. Stefanik for a parliamentary question:

Later, at today's proceedings, Rep. Stefanik got Ambassador Marie Vovanovitch to admit that Obama's Administration knew that Hunter Biden's energy contract with Burisma Holdings, reeked of corruption. So why make a thread on this? Because “enquiring minds want to know” the truth...something you'll never hear on MSM.

Ambassador Vovanovitch admits the Obama Administration knew Hunter Biden’s corruption was a problem:

If Obama and his administration were concerned over Biden's role at Burisma, why wouldn't Trump be as well? Why would Burisma Holdings lobby for the Obama administration to drop the probe investigating these corruption allegations?

Ukraine's Burisma lobbied Obama administration to drop corruption probe on Hunter Biden:

Why would Sleepy Joe insist to this day that he and his son "didn't do a single thing wrong?"

"He did not do a single thing wrong."

The Democrats act like all this is insignificant and are trying really hard to sweep the Biden's corruption under the rug. Meanwhile, they are focused on impeaching a sitting President based on heresay evidence, that has already been discounted by the Ukraine’s Foreign Minister.

Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko said on Thursday that U.S. ambassador Gordon Sondland did not explicitly link military aid to Kiev with opening an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Interfax Ukraine reported.

“I have never seen a direct relationship between investigations and security assistance,” Prystaiko was quoted as saying by Interfax.

www.reuters.com...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What a piece of Schiff...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
As I said in another thread. If it turns out that Biden's Boy and Biden's actions were illegal, then rather than impeach Trump, those TrHators should be thanking him. This guy could have been the next president, and he's looking like he's bought and paid for. Isn't that what the whole 2 year investigation into Trump was about? Jesus, he saved like 40 million dollars.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It is insignificant to everyone except ardent Trump supporters. You guys are really starting to appear desperate.

Where’s the DOJ investigation of the Bidens? Surely if Mr. Trump were concerned enough about possible crimes of two American citizens that he tried to get a foreign power to investigate them, surely the DOJ has been working on this for what, two years?

What’s the results of that investigation? Because making ridiculous money is not a crime.

... and neither is being Biden’s son.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't want a conclusion, can I get the actual quote/exchange?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The DOJ has zero authority to launch in investigation in a foreign country.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

As I've said before, this is a 4D chess match between Soros & Bannon, right now the objective is to consolidate power in 2020, later on is the dismantling of the old deep state...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You guys are really starting to appear desperate.

Uhhh...have you not seen the Dems for 3 years now try anything to impeach Trump? That is the meaning of desperate.

What’s the results of that investigation?

We are watching the results of it at the moment, they are trying to use it to impeach Trump.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The Democrats seem to like telling people who say nothing happened to them that, oh yes it did because we say it did.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The United States Senate is gearing up to subpoena the bidens, The Whistleblower, the entire lot of them.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

The DOJ has zero authority to launch in investigation in a foreign country.

Uhm, we totally have a treaty in place with the Ukrainians allowing just that.
edit on 15-11-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why the Bidens? Haven't you seen Biden's new web page? Sleepy Joe has all the "facts." Everything you heard about him and his son are all "lies."

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Talk about “Spin”!

Hunter Biden’s position on the board of that Ukrainian gas company was brought up in the ambassador’s interview

To confirm that there was No Corruption Involved with Biden’s appointment to that board!

That this was the fact, not that the Obama administration was somehow trying to “cover-up” a corrupt action, is apparent from the rest of the portion of the ambassador’s testimony conveniently Deleted from the “snippet” shown above.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Talk about “Spin”!

Hunter Biden’s position on the board of that Ukrainian gas company was brought up in the ambassador’s interview

To confirm that there was No Corruption Involved with Biden’s appointment to that board!

That this was the fact, not that the Obama administration was somehow trying to “cover-up” a corrupt action, is apparent from the rest of the portion of the ambassador’s testimony conveniently Deleted from the “snippet” shown above.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Yovanovitch needs to be subpoenaed by Senate investigators.
edit on 11/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Where’s the DOJ investigation of the Bidens? Surely if Mr. Trump were concerned enough about possible crimes

According to the DOJ, President Trump never even asked AG Barr to look into it.
That is bizarre in a world where the President even for a moment thought there was a legitimate concern to be investigated.

After months of a shadow campaign involving Giuliani trying to gather "evidence", Pres. Trump never once consulted his AG?

Justice Department: Trump never asked Barr to talk to Ukraine
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

IMO this is in keeping with the important distinction that President Trump asked for a public announcement by the President of Ukraine, approved by Giuliani.

He was interested in a public statement he could use in the campaign, but there is no evidence he was ever sincere about an investigation.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Caractacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
How exactly did she "score one for the team"?

In prepping for her conformation hearing she was asked a hypothetical question about Hunter Biden.... That's it right?

That is what you are talking about? not even a nothing nugget lol... except to you trumpfluffers

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Is it just me or does Ambassador Marie Vovanovitch look like Ghislaine Maxwell with red hair and glasses?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Ghislaine maxwell was Jeffery Epstein girlfriend
Anybody?

edit on 15-11-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Uhhh...have you not seen the Dems for 3 years now try anything to impeach Trump? That is the meaning of desperate.
a reply to: highvein
nope have you? first I have seen of it.

I have heard the word over the last few years but when have they tried to impeach trump for the last 3 years?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hours and hours and hours spent being obsessed with this sham. They've got ya'll hooked. I guess y'all have nothing better to do than to obsess over state-sponsored theater and propaganda.

One day you'll realize.... maybe but I won't hold my breath. Until then, you'll keep being strung along. No one has gone to jail, no one. Meanwhile the ultra-rich committed highway robbery with their tax plan and terrorists continue being armed worldwide by the Sauds. 🤣

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join