It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
New Q Drop

New Q Drop
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7370121📁
Nov 25 2019 12:05:46 (EST)
twitter.com...
Enemy of the People.
You are the news now.
Facts matter.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Just par for the course

Seems Ilhan Omar is a spy for Qatar

In the testimony, Bender claims to have been asked to recruit American politicians and journalists to be Qatari assets. He says he objected and the Qatari officials responded by saying that several American politicians and journalists were already on the payroll—most prominently Omar, who was allegedly described as the “jewel of the crown”, according to the deposition.

…Bender’s accusations go much further. According to his testimony, Al-Masnad said that Qatar “recruited Ilhan Omar from even way before she thought about becoming a government official.… They groomed her and arranged the foundation, the grounds, for her to get into politics way before she even showed interest. They convinced her.” For her part, Omar cooperated with the Qataris and received cash payments, he alleges in the deposition.

We need to find out who else. Wouldn't be surprised if everyone is on someone else's payroll

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: dashen
RBG in the hospital again as if she hasn't been dead for half a year.

This time with the chills which have allegedly abated with an IV drip and a adrenochrome Coolatta

She has more lives than a cat
RBG hospitalized Friday

twitter.com...

Ginsburg is dying. At this point, it is obvious to anybody who has known someone in failing health.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Q3629

Nov 25 2019 12:33:24 (EST)
New board created [pending approval /CM/]
/projectDcomms/
Q

edit on 25-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Trillium

Just par for the course

Seems Ilhan Omar is a spy for Qatar

In the testimony, Bender claims to have been asked to recruit American politicians and journalists to be Qatari assets. He says he objected and the Qatari officials responded by saying that several American politicians and journalists were already on the payroll—most prominently Omar, who was allegedly described as the “jewel of the crown”, according to the deposition.

…Bender’s accusations go much further. According to his testimony, Al-Masnad said that Qatar “recruited Ilhan Omar from even way before she thought about becoming a government official.… They groomed her and arranged the foundation, the grounds, for her to get into politics way before she even showed interest. They convinced her.” For her part, Omar cooperated with the Qataris and received cash payments, he alleges in the deposition.

We need to find out who else. Wouldn't be surprised if everyone is on someone else's payroll

Seems like Omar, Tlaib keep popping up in various scandals, yet I haven't seen anything being done. Are people that "afraid" to hold them accountable? what is the deal

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Well, that seems logical to me. Thanks for pointing that out.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Q3630

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Q3631
[p ic]zy5ddc149f.JPG[/pic]

edit on Mon Nov 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded link

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

POTUS was just speaking about Conan and what a real bad ass hound that he is. I found it interesting when mentioned by POTUS how he had the option of Conan to be muzzled but when muzzled it causes Conan to become enraged. I feel you POTUS as you have been muzzled!

I’m still 40pages back took a week off in 🇲🇽. Catching up frens

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Whoa!

Stephen McDonell
‏Verified account @StephenMcDonell

Those who’ve been asleep are going to wake up in Hong Kong soon and be blown away by news of this thumping election victory to the pro-democracy camp and complete wipe out for pro-establishment candidates. Current count 287 to 32 !!!

Current count is pro-Democracy seats 327 to pro-establishment 38 !!!
How is the mainland’s Communist Party press going to spin this? What will Hong Kong’s leader say?
twitter.com...

For context: Link

Good for Hong Kong, except.....

...I'm afraid that Beijing's response will be to send in the tanks, and possibly suspend HK's home rule entirely.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

yea, I saw that..I don't know what to think

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Q3633

List of White Hat Intelligence agencies?

AFIA - Air Force Intelligence Agency
AIA - Army Intelligence Agency
DIA - Defense Intelligence Agency
ESC - Electronic Systems Center
ITAC - Intelligence Threat Analysis Center
NOIC - Naval Operational Intelligence Center
NPIC - National Photographic Interpretation Center
NSA - National Security Agency
SRD - Services Reconnaissance Department

edit on 25-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Also, how did I not hear that Stephen Hawking died? I'm on the internet every day.

More interesting is the possibility that he died many years before it was announced and a double took over for him.
inquisitor

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

New Q-Board:

https:// 8kun.top/projectdcomms/index.html

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I feel a disturbance in the force

Something just popped

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Also, how did I not hear that Stephen Hawking died? I'm on the internet every day.

More interesting is the possibility that he died many years before it was announced and a double took over for him.
inquisitor

I personally subscribe to this theory. If you look up pictures of Hawking from the late 1970's (when he became famous) and compare them to more recent pictures, it's not even remotely the same guy! Not even a very close match.

They only got away with it because in those days there wasn't an internet that allowed people to pull up pictures and compare them. I don't know if VCR's even existed yet, but if they did only a very few had them.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Some of the notions attributed to him in his last years were not what I would have expected of him.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Any more on what popped?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Bigger:

JOINT - The future of intelligence? You bet! [PDF] - NSA Cryptolog 1st Issue 1991

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join