It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The top map shows mysterious cases of people vanishing without a trace.
The bottom map shows America’s largest cave systems.
twitter.com...

Say Wat?

It's been documented that some people who have a series of synchronicities or coincidences, shortly afterward go missing or abducted (by Aliens).

Missing 411 is some crazy stuff. Talk about a rabbit hole to get lost in...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

There are a few prophets that had similar overlapping visions of "the end times". It involved the Muslim nation's overrunning a part of Europe, Russia invading south with the Vatican occupied and the priests killed, the Pope fleeing. At the same time China invades the US through Alaska and Canada, but is held back - Go Canada! -

Another reason I feel DJT is so motivated on building a southern wall and securing the ports. This makes for blocked entry points for an invading army.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Love this post.

Don’t love the concept of being abducted or disappearing, but an excellent example of what I mean about boundaries

I put myself back to sleep 😴 and then Summer of 2016 got woke up and before I knew it I had read 250 Wikileaks emails and was making MAGA FB posts.

From the twitter feed you linked, one of the comments stands out to me:

Some things are just meant to be. For example, Mark Twain’s birth and death both took place during the passing of Halley’s Comet and Stephen Hawking just so happened to be born on Galileo‘s death date and died on Einstein’s birthday, which was Pi Day.

This is exactly how my mind has always worked.
It’s natural. It’s as if, all of the information I have in there, floats around and continually tries to connect in meaningful ways with each other.

Sometimes it’s personal... birthdays and special events for myself and little things that are only from my own experience... but sometimes it’s things like the above.... I’ve never had a need or desire to know about the days when those men were born/died but seeing that connect I know that if the info was in my head, it would’ve connected that way exactly.

I am one to believe in and openly discuss the “woo” ish aspects of reality, but as many have probably noticed I am also highly reserved as far as any kind of methods for reaching further into it go, and never speak of any particular meditation or practices I use, etc. it’s because I don’t...I only go as far as my natural ability allows me....cause that alone freaks me out enough.

I have personally experienced this, long before coming across Vallee, but he simplifies it beautifully, as far as the entities inserting fake synchronicities in....

”Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.”-Jacques Vallee

I personally believe they’re attempting or have succeeded in the creation of an AI algorithm that can now do this more widespread and subtly than in past instances.(synchronicity)

If it’s not happening, it will be, because if I can conceive of it in my petty imagination, then what control force hasn’t and won’t?

To discern the difference.... is becoming more difficult... 5g is really a cog in my wheel of trusting the plan.....

Nice post wish I could share more thoughts but... enough for now

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EDIT: I haven’t caught up on thread yet, but to address the weird physical symptoms everyone is experiencing, this started for me in 2009is....now everyone here and on FB and real life are like echoing my past a decade ago... why am I so ahead of all of this? I gave up on it. That’s what’s so funny to me. I resolved that I was just crazy. Now I’m not so sure....

Anyway....it tends to wax and wane with the lunar cycle....This may be only a feminine thing and I believe most here are males.... but aligning my hormonal balance to the natural cycles of the creation and being aware that outside forces are of influence on my body has helped. I don’t take any pharma drugs. Someone mentioned CBD oil. I use that occasionally and other essential oils and homeopathic mixes sometimes.

When storms are in the process of forming (humidity increasing) I sometimes think I’m 95 and my whole body is about to collapse. As soon as the rain begins, I feel relief. Am I a cow?!?
edit on 25-11-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just a note - Rudy G. kept saying "Watch Romania"

You'd expect some announcement of a criminal probe with what has been going on (That too may come to pass
) .... BUT wait ! For a moment see the positives in front of us ...

You know the Judicial appointments have been historic by POTUS ... There is CONSTANT chatter about the 2 teir justice system - especially when it comes to holding politicians accountable ..... Wait for it .... Wait For it ..... it is a good one

Romania’s Anti-Corruption Progress
The battle against authoritarianism engulfs much of Eastern and Central Europe. Romania may emerge as a beacon of democratic hope - 11-21-2019

.....So what went right in Romania?
A crucial positive change, asserts my Romanian colleague, relates to the judicial system. In his country, and numerous others, there has long been what he calls “selective justice.”

This is a system where investigations and prosecutions are manipulated in ways that have enabled corrupt government leaders and their cronies to operate as if they are above the law, while their opponents are targeted. Sometimes, a mid-level corrupt official is also hauled into court to convey the false impression that prosecutions are not politically driven...

“The public had become fed-up with the system and it brought pressures on judges that produced good results, “ says my friend in Bucharest. He adds, “Judges have started to feel that they are accountable to society and that they have been manipulated for too long by political leaders.”

I see a Bright Light coming when it comes to Justice for all

edit on 11252019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This may turn out interesting

radio.foxnews.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Theory: The NYT/WaPo said they obtained info about the IG's conclusions, from his "draft" copy. But it was sent to Barr for refinement and corrections. That's where it has been for over a month now. In William Barr's bakery.
edit on 11/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think it's just one of those quirky things people do with their hands. I don't know if it has any occult significance, not in Masonry as far as I know. Maybe SilentWindofDoom has some info on that since he is involved in Masonic appendant organizations; I'm not. Here's two articles that I found interesting on that topic:

1. Why Are Trump's Hands Always Making the Symbol for 'Vagina'? ~ The Cut

2. The 'Secret Hand Signs' Conspiracy ~ The Skeptical Inquirer

Nope.

Yoni mudra symbolizes ... womanhood. That's not what Trump's hands are doing.

www.yogapedia.com...

Also, how did I not hear that Stephen Hawking died? I'm on the internet every day.
edit on 25-11-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

That’s what we, as humans are really great at - pattern recognition. We are exceedingly great at making connections and seeing links between things (even when they might not really be there LOL).

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

That hand symbol is taught in public speaking / NLP as a way to show power and strength. Also, as something for people to do with their hands, for those who struggle with that while public speaking. If you have never looked into NLP and stuff like that it is fascinating.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

SouthernGift, if you have not read John Keel's "The Eighth Tower", you may find it of interest.

Keel was not fully well when he wrote that book; it can be a bit off-putting at times. But it pretty much outlines the "view of everything" that he had. You may know he and Vallée corresponded with each other.

This superspectrum is the source of all paranormal manifestations from extrasensory perception (ESP) to flying saucers, little green men and tall, hairy monsters. It is hard to pin down scientifically because it is extradimensional, meaning that it exists outside our own space-time continuum yet influences every thing within our reality. -- John Keel, "The Eighth Tower"

Cheers
edit on 25-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Look like somebody clean up the pass

The party-loving ex-wife of millionaire banker Nat Rothschild, Annabelle Neilson, has died at the age of 49.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

That hand symbol is taught in public speaking / NLP as a way to show power and strength. Also, as something for people to do with their hands, for those who struggle with that while public speaking. If you have never looked into NLP and stuff like that it is fascinating.

Interesting that you have to teach people how to show "strength". I do a lot of public speaking - twice a week for one thing, about once a month for the another thing.

I just let my hands do what they gonna do. Sometimes they're in a "mudra" of some sort, sometimes waving around, sometimes I do what you're not supposed to do, that is, put them in my pockets or play with a pen. I honestly don't think too much about it because my focus is on delivering content. To me a public speaker that knows his subject and is passionate about it, that's how you show "strength"

Thing is, if you've ever seen a natural public speaker, versus one who is practiced, slick and contrived, there's a huge difference between them. I go for natural, Trump seems to be natural too.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I just let my hands do what they gonna do.

As long as one doesn't clutch the podium for dear life!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Domino starting to fall faster
HUGE! Deep State Is Already Attempting to Minimize Corrupt Actions of Second Set of FBI Lovers from Mueller Team Who Texted "Viva le Resistance"

twitter.com...
edit on 25-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
One more Domino fall

The businessman and son of Hard Rock Cafe founder Peter Morton has died after being found unresponsive at his home

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Never ending story

2 priests sentenced to more than 40 years in prison for sexually abusing deaf children at a Catholic-run school in Argentina - AP/AFP

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
LOL Awesome Karma kicking in

The Speech Nancy Pelosi Wished She Never Gave

twitter.com...

saraacarter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

NLP is no joke. It's made me over $15,000 in a single day multiple times. People don't even realize you are using it on them. And I wasn't even good at it. I'd be shocked if most major politicians don't use it.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Q3628

Nov 25 2019 12:05:46 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Enemy of the People.
You are the news now.
Facts matter.
Q

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I spy you spy WE All SPY