It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I had some post-surgery pain in one shoulder, and extreme tendinitis in the other from overwork, ongoing for 3 years since it started. Even though I have limited faith in pharma, I've been itching to try some CBD, and the wife got me some last week.

Wow, not only does it work, it lasts over a day ++, so I'm not even taking one every day. I would not even bother commenting on a specific treatment like this if it wasn't a game-changer, imo. The brand I have here is "Balance", fwiw.

edit on 25-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Care, it's basically making a fart noise by blowing against skin!

That's cute! Never heard that phrase before. We had a dim Congressman "blow a raspberry" with his butt on live TV last week.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Step 2 have a small Asian person run around on your back

Dashen-San been to Japan?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, you ought to get that checked out. May only require some PT massage, but it may be more serious. Back pain and nerve issues is nothing to ignore.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Linky
Lots of info on this page.
P

Thank-you. According to the Wiki page, Prince Andrew was trying to "tickle" the stripper's breast with that raspberry blow.

A playful prince isn't he!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We had a dim Congressman "blow a raspberry" with his butt on live TV last week.

That would have been a fart.

Also, I think Rel got it wrong. A raspberry is when you make a fart noise with your mouth.

What that former lap dancer described was motorboating.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Enter...

Was at this place in a dream once, very bad dream.

Actually, saw this door as a kid also. Wasn't a dream.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Rel *in my best aunty voice* don't get me started on the back pain. But seriously, today's been exceptionally difficult. Had to take a relaxer.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Probably just bad ergonomics.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

A playful prince isn't he!

Per Andrew's logic, it was a "convenient place" for him to rest his lips.

Cheers
edit on 25-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I like to get full spectrum when I can afford it otherwise, I make my own oil and yea, it's amazing

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Protests in Iran: Over 300 people killed. Over 4000 injured. Over 10,000 arrested.

Twitter

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

trumpet sounds in sky over Jerusalem

Joshua was a demo expert
You will be one too
Look beee-yond the Blue Horizon ...

(Armed Forces 1960s-70s marching/running "Jody")

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Everyone is different, synchronicities get to a point where one normalises, becomes part of ones life.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Synchronicities
However, if we really are in a virtual reality, is it possible that events can also be inserted into this hologram? Some people say there are interdimensional entities capable of creating synchronicities as a type of lure, intended to lead one astray.

When one starts experiencing synchronicities, it can feel a bit like Wonderland at first. While that all sounds cool and exciting, if one goes too deep down the rabbit hole, they may end up as mad as a hatter, or even worse, abducted.
twitter.com...

Randonauts

The fatum-project was born as an attempt to research unknown spaces outside predetermined probability-tunnels of the holistic world and has become a fully functional reality-tunnel creating machine that digs rabbit holes to wonderland.

Randonauts, AFAIK are a collective of existential investigators researching unknown spaces outside of predetermined reality tunnels. They do this using a quantum random location generator.

Enter...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Feel to add, synchronicity is ones natural human state. Mmmmm in normal conditions Human n Earth wise anyway.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I have nerve damage from a bike crash about 20 years ago. Backs always tensed up like a rock. Took muscle relaxers for a while when it gets bad. Just started trying a CBD balm rub. Works great. No "high" feeling, just all the muscles in my back relax. If I had property I'd grow my own and make it myself. For now it's $60 a pop. But one bottle lasts a long time.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just wondering, Cranky, if there's another option, like, vote to impeach Trump; leave it up to the Senate where it votes against impeachment; then, the House blasts the Senate for 'obstructing' justice? Not sure how it works over there exactly.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

troy did you notice the weird circular cloud in that "trumpets over jerusalem" video? It was like a 3 mile diameter smoke ring!

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join