It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

SWD, interesting chess dig!

Thinking about how chess squares might relate to dates... I find it intriguing that:

a) 365 (days in a year) / 8 = 45 (D5) with a remainder of 5!

b) 64 squares on a chessboard.. 365 days in a year / 64 = 5 with a remainder of 45!!

c) Now imagine a 5-D chessboard = 5 layers of 64 square chessboards and each square on 1 of 5 layers could represent a day of the year?

edit on 24-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
WOW
Because of T & C rules I can not post the group picture but it will be out soon very soon

The Demo-Rat Party Hardy
As Q said many time these People Are Stupid
6 more that I can not post because off nudity
somebody put in a lot of time on doing this "collage"

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trilliumamgreatness.com...

For reasons the article paints as the likely scenario for impeachment to go to the Senate, I suspect Pelosi will not allow the impeachment to proceed. She'll be happy to let the shadow of impeachment hang over POTUS up to, and perhaps past, the election. Meanwhile preventing testimony or discovery damaging to the D's.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
from 2017

Canadian FM Freeland Was Slated to Be George Soros' Authorized Biographer

A Toronto newspaper has revealed that Canada’s leading Russia hater, Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland, had a deal with George Soros to write his biography after she had lost her journalist jobs at the Financial Times and Reuters, and before she started her run for election to the Canadian parliament.

In her parliamentary filing on income and assets Freeland also mentions “speaking fees and honoraria” she received for “10th Annual Yalta Meeting, Yalta, Ukraine”. That’s a roundabout way of reporting that Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk’s eponymous foundation paid Freeland for her participation in the annual conference of his Yalta European Strategy 

At the conference for which Pinchuk paid Freeland, others on the tab included Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Tony Blair

Freeland’s concealment of the personal interests she and backers like Soros and Pinchuk share in their pursuit of policy towards Ukraine and Russia has not been investigated by the Canadian press or the parliament’s conflict of interest commissioner.

Freeland’s promotion of her grandfather’s programme for the military takeover of Ukraine as German, now Canadian policy, is one of several Galician operations in Ottawa.

The head of the Canadian Army’s force in Ukraine, Operation UNIFIER, is Lieutenant-Colonel Mark Lubiniecki, whose family also comes from the Galician region, and who was named to his Galician  post in March of this year.

off -guardian.org
edit on 24-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just throwing this out.. due to pure sychronicity - was just reading into ... Could the chessboard ref's also hint at Base64 image decoding... IN the the lines of previously discussed Steganographic decoding of images ? Is D5 the key ?

this is what spurred the thought

Introduction to the digital representation of alphanumeric data

Not meant to fall down a rabbit hole to far but images supplied by Q are sometimes larger in size than should be imo .. and the alphanumeric naming too

edit on 11242019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Eta ...then again maybe I'm thinking too much .... Go figure

Security News This Week: The Air Force Finally Ditches Its Nuclear Command Floppy Disks
....."I joke with people and say it's the Air Force's oldest IT system. But it's the age that provides that security,” Rossi said in an October interview. "You can't hack something that doesn't have an IP address. It's a very unique system — it is old and it is very good."......

edit on 11242019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, do you have a source link to those collages?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

originally posted by: Trilliumamgreatness.com...

For reasons the article paints as the likely scenario for impeachment to go to the Senate, I suspect Pelosi will not allow the impeachment to proceed. She'll be happy to let the shadow of impeachment hang over POTUS up to, and perhaps past, the election. Meanwhile preventing testimony or discovery damaging to the D's.

It's what they did to Bush W - remember he was "illegitimate" because of the recount thing.

If you can't win, denigrate the winner to make them appear to be illegit, unqualified, etc. because now they don't have to follow someone who doesn't deserve or hasn't properly earned the office.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Justice Ruth Ginsburg is supposed to be released from the hospital today (Sunday), if her treatment for "chills and fever" went as hoped.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here is how I picture her treatment
YMMV lol

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That makes a lot of sense MT!

Now consider that on a 5 layer chess board you would have 5 x 16 black chess pieces. = 80 key perps.

If a picture with a Base64 filename has a Base64 decryption key - then could the starting position of the chess piece on the board be the decryption key?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Bloomberg has announced his 2020 presidential bid!

BBC article link - Michael Bloomberg joins 2020 US presidential race

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
24 Nov 2019 - 12:23:47 PM
graphics.reuters.com...
[HUNTER]s become the hunted.
Senate was the target.
Q

edit on 24-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Can anyone access the video in this @Isitwetyet tweet yesterday?

I keep getting "unable to connect".

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Nov 2014

“There has been an awakening,” intones a deep, raspy voice. “Have you felt it?” Then what follows is 88 seconds of new droids, new characters, a row of stormtroopers and a quick shot of the Millennium Falcon zooming past the screen. “The dark side,” says the voiceover, as a shadowy figure flips on a light saber. “And the light.”
Watch the Incredible ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer

Nov 2017
Q:
The Great Awakening.
Dark to LIGHT.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The letter linked in Q3625 has a deadline of December 5th = D5!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Try this?

You Tube

edit on 11/24/2019 by NightFlight because: wrong the first time...

edit on 11/24/2019 by NightFlight because: trying again

edit on 11/24/2019 by NightFlight because: third time?

edit on 11/24/2019 by NightFlight because: I give up...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yes, no problem. May not be available outside the US. It's from The Goldwater (Watkins)

Vid link: www.youtube.com...

Revolution Radio Simulcast The Story Behind The Story (11/23/19)

According to Revolution Radio’s tracking service, the first show, September 12, had over 168,000 listeners tuned in. In this first episode, I outlined my experience in producing THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY – and how it originated in Cedar City, Utah, on KSUB Radio with my friend Warren Anderson – how we were offered, then ultimately refused syndication, and then how I continued the format into internet radio format – first with RBN, and then the MicroEffect. I also share my view that the root cause of much of the evil in today’s world is centered in the veritable “Synagogue of Satan” – as explained in the KJV, Revelation 29 and 39. Please don’t think I am “anti-Semitic” when I point out the truth that the population of today’s nation of Israel has been proven via DNA testing to NOT be the bloodline “jews” of Palestine, but are in reality the bloodline of the biblical “Gog”. Worse, the indigent PALESTINIANS who have been forced out of their homes, and now occupy GAZA – have many times more genetic markers of ancient ISRAEL than do the “Israelis”. Talk about upside down and topsy-turvy!

ETA: He's live right now > www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The letter linked in Q3625 has a deadline of December 5th = D5!

And again we had it up before Q yesterday
We are The News Now

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Trillium, do you have a source link to those collages?

endchan.net...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Bloomberg has announced his 2020 presidential bid!

BBC article link - Michael Bloomberg joins 2020 US presidential race

Enter Ross Perot 2.0

He can't run as a DEM, because that's a loser based on math.

The point here is an attempt to siphon off votes from DJT via the "independent" route (watch for Jill and Gary to toss in again here too). No one outside of NY knows who the hell he is. So he has to "introduce" himself while convincing folks he's not a New York Liberal to folks who are opposed to them.

Problem: Voter Fraud only has to be controlled in the supposed "swing" states, so without Sorosian vote management he gets nothing.

Oh, and this. His money comes from Fake News. Brilliant, just brilliant. 10 steps ahead.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join