It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
More Domino falling

Pentagon Pedophile Task Force ask Florida Governor Ron DeSantis implement Operation Feral Porcine against child sex trafficking through Ukraine Embassy in Washington DC

timothycharlesholmseth.com... ntis-implement-operation-feral-porcine-against-child-sex-trafficking-through-ukraine/

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
We now have 3 drops containing the term biblical.

Biblical = Call Bibi (anagram)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Q said "Saving Israel for last."

What does that mean?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

NEW YORK POST EDITORIAL
link: Impeachment is ace up President Trump's sleeve

Found it interesting that NEW YORK POST EDITORIAL = gematria 274

Q274 Godfather III Sig Warning
6 Dec 2017 - 4:21:56 AM

Godfather III
Be prepared for what you find.
Q

Q then posted this an hour after POTUS (1:01 later):

Q3624 Rudi Giuliani About to Expose a Massive Pay-for-Play Scheme Under the Obama Administration
24 Nov 2019 - 3:53:37 AM

twitter.com...📁
It's going to be BIBLICAL!
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

This then ties into MBSC post about BIBLICAL being mentioned 3 times,
were both BIBLICAL and GODFATHER III are mentioned.
edit on 24-11-2019 by brewtiger because: added link to article

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Strzok with a non-earth alien?

twitter.com...

It's creepy, just like the photo of a non-human Hillary posted to this thread 3 days ago.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Since it's gonna be biblical how about Israel In The Last Days

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Wildmanimal

What if a person has made more than one oath, and those oaths work in contrary to each other? What if, for example, one person has made an oath to protect and defend their country, but earlier also made an oath to protect and defend fellows of another group? Then what, then do we judge that person as a hypocrite, do we allow them to follow which ever oath benefits that person, or do we hold that person to account for what they did?

You can not take a second oath if it will interfere with the first.

Remember always, you can revoke a previous oath. If you immigrate to another country then you must revoke your previous oath before you make a new one to your new country.

If a conflict arises, then just be honorable and remember that oaths have levels. Your oath to your country should be the first or second. They can be hierarchical.

Hope that make you think.

P

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You probably noticed the sponsors of that clock, I think when Trump wins the elections in 2020 the clock will be set to one minute to midnight.

a reply to: crankyoldman
I never paid to much attention to that clock, anybody with common sense should know when new discoveries are made from like, the atomic bomb to AI it could potentially become a weapon to annihilate mankind for anyone's crooked agenda.
edit on 0b36America/ChicagoSun, 24 Nov 2019 04:19:36 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 24 Nov 2019 04:19:36 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Lawsuits force BSA to dig deeper into their pockets -- they would have been wise to crack down on the abuses years ago.

The Boy Scouts of America has mortgaged one of the most spectacular properties it owns, the vast Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico, to help secure a line of credit as the financially strapped organization faces a growing wave of new sex-abuse lawsuits.

AP Wire

Cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've been playing with the would you like to play a game / how about a nice game of chess idea for a while. I made up a chess board showing the numerical value of each square. Each square on the board is marked 1A through 8H. I assigned each one its corresponding number A1 = 11 = 2 / 8H = 88 = 16 = 7. I also numbered each square in a circumambulation beginning in the center and ending in the North East corner. This gives each square several values.

Square 8H = 88 = 16 = 7 / 64 = 10 = 1

I'm going to play around with it and see if it works as a map.

-I updated the chess board with the space designation A, B, C... / 1, 2, 3...
I also added the deltas between each space designation. 8H = 88 = Delta 0 / 3D = 34 = Delta 1

After doing this I took the hunch that 9/11 is the beginning of a cycle. I referenced 9/11 to the first square in the circumbulation and noticed that square is 45 - 1 - 9 - 1 It is the first square in the cycle. The designation is 4E = 45 = 9 and Delta = 1, which gives us 911!

Where's D5? 54 - 3 - 9 - 1 Third in the cycle. 54 = 9 and Delta = 1

edit on 24-11-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: More coffee.........

edit on 24-11-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: OMG why

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
So, a little something that has me pondering. The company I work for is fairly large, not a multi-national conglomerate or anything, but we have several facilities throughout the state. The head honchos purchased a generator for the building and was warning us of power outages about a month before PG&E announced they were going to be doing the blackouts. So, I figure they have some sort of connection.

I'm all for preparing for the unforeseen, got my bug out bag all prepped and ready to go, but I've never been with a company that went to this degree. Over the past week the main building has been stocked with bull horns and walki-talkies. Clipboards have been set up with emergency instructions. And they are bringing in blankets and food rations.

The emergency instructions is pretty standard. The walki-talkies I can see. The bull-horns, well that's a first but it is a large building. Blankets; with power outages it gets pretty cold here. Food rations.... hmm. See, at this stage of an emergency, I'm going home not hunkering down at work long enough to worry about food. And it's a small town. Not like an earthquake hits and were stuck. I can walk home from here to the other side of town no problem. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but with everything going on I'm a bit on edge these days.

And the last time I saw blankets being delivered was in Threads.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Has Susan Sarandon joined the black eye club?

Susan Sarandon suffers concussion

According to the article she had a fall and broke her nose. It seems she was going to meet with Bernie Sanders today, but had to cancel. Was she going to talk about something and was given a warning?

- With all the side clubs out there, black eye and broken foot, I'd like to back track in discussion a bit. There is a group called the Serpents and they feel that during an initiation any metaphorical harm inflicted on the candidate should be as real as possible. Instead of a blunt object a knife will be used, instead of a soft mallet, a hammer.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I only wish a Dem debate would break out into a melee’.

Imagine if Joe hit Harris, lol. Or if Pete bit Booker.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

It’s like the High Sparrow & Septa Unella are making the rounds to shame the Dems.

It also reminds me of the Scarlet Letter.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Don't remember seeing this here

Link to FOIA docs here.

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Plane crash in Democratic Republic of Congo leaves many dead

Twenty-three bodies have been recovered after a small plane crashed on takeoff into a densely populated area of the city of Goma in the Democratic Republic of Congo, rescue workers said.

“There were 17 passengers on board and two crew members. 

Beni, the plane’s destination, has been at the epicentre of an Ebola outbreak that has killed more than 2,000 people in the last year.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Pretty sure Trump just mention name this yesterday (Tencent)

www.businessinsider.sg...

www.caixinglobal.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
I've been playing with the would you like to play a game / how about a nice game of chess idea for a while. I made up a chess board showing the numerical value of each square. Each square on the board is marked 1A through 8H. I assigned each one its corresponding number A1 = 11 = 2 / 8H = 88 = 16 = 7. I also numbered each square in a circumambulation beginning in the center and ending in the North East corner. This gives each square several values.

Square 8H = 88 = 16 = 7 / 64 = 10 = 1

I'm going to play around with it and see if it works as a map.

-I updated the chess board with the space designation A, B, C... / 1, 2, 3...
I also added the deltas between each space designation. 8H = 88 = Delta 0 / 3D = 34 = Delta 1

After doing this I took the hunch that 9/11 is the beginning of a cycle. I referenced 9/11 to the first square in the circumbulation and noticed that square is 45 - 1 - 9 - 1 It is the first square in the cycle. The designation is 4E = 45 = 9 and Delta = 1, which gives us 911!

Where's D5? 54 - 3 - 9 - 1 Third in the cycle. 54 = 9 and Delta = 1

Also there are 64 squares, 1 - 64, which I think should be in the count also. And, the whole board would be Base 8, either 0 - 77 or 1 - 100. Maybe?
Please forgive me, my coffee hasn't kicked in good, yet, but this is excellent, SWoD !!! Shall we play a game?
edit on 11/24/2019 by NightFlight because: terribly rude I am but I'll admit it...

edit on 11/24/2019 by NightFlight because: Forgot I was in base 8...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Awesome must read
The Senate was the target. Very juicy article. Anons know.

amgreatness.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join