It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

BREAKING: Ambassador Sondland says he called President Trump in early September to “ask him what he wanted from Ukrainian President Zelensky” in which Trump replied “I want nothing, no quid pro quo”

Stick a fork in him folks.

HES ALL DONE !

LOL
Enjoy the show!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI Nov 19th 2019, 06:48:09 PM (EDT)0a9027 (178) No. 7358029

There is no STEP FIVE.

-END-

Q

Does this mean the Dems are finally out of ammo once this impeachment farce fizzles out?

I'm starting to think an impeachment vote may not happen, since it's obvious to even the partisan hacks at CNN that the hearings are blowing up in the Dems' faces.

That and I think we are over the Bell Curve in %
that are awake about the on going SHOW

edit on 20-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Sounds like President Trump didn't like Rudy attempting to link the requested "Investigations announcement" to the U.S. releasing the military aid.

Trump probably slammed down the phone, then called the OMB and told them to get the Military aid $$$ to Ukraine ASAP.
edit on 11/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Case closed. The defense rests, your honor.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Gotta be quicker than that brøther. I posted it on the bottom of the last page.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Gotta be quicker than that brøther. I posted it on the bottom of the last page.

Ya I know
I just added a link

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My biggest shocking take away from this is that we give them taxpayer-funded Aid money just so they can buy our missiles from us.

And the crooked ambassadors push the Crooked missile deals back to the Crooked arms companies with ill-gotten taxpayer funded Aid money.

And then the crooked third world Banana Republic recipients of the aid money and high-tech missile technology turns around and losses 10% of the weaponry in a week

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Happening pretty fast now

The Ukrainian Office of the Prosecutor General has drawn up an indictment against the owner of the Burisma Holdings energy company, ex-Ecology Minister Nikolai Zlochevsky, that contains information that the son of former US Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter, as a Burisma board member along with his partners received $16.5 million for their services, Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada MP from the ruling Servant of the People party Alexander Dubinsky told a press conference on Wednesday, citing the investigation’s materials. According to him, the money came from duplicitous criminal activity.

tass.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So Sondland seems to be the only one Trump tweeted about in a positive manner, and the Democrats are going so hard at him. Hilarious. If Trump tweeted Sondland was a pos I bet they would be nicer 🤭🤭

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Watching the Impeachment hearing testimony of Amb. Sondland today I noticed the Republican billboards highlight the numbers 7 and 100...

Q700:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f81874 No.320057 📁
Feb 9 2018 21:17:44 (EST)
[Next week]
[Next week]
[Next week]
Suicide weekend?
Q

Is Q pointing us at Q700 from the hearing?
Note thew timestamp encodes tomorrow, Nov 21st!
Note the Chan ID encodes Nov 18th = Monday, start of this week.
Note the timestamp time adds to 55 = 5by5 = Eyes On.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

FLASHBACK 2015 - Graham turns to federal contractors for help with White House bid

.....Graham said he welcomes the support of executives with defense interests.
"If I were a defense contractor, I'd be big time for Lindsey Graham, because I've been forward-leaning on rebuilding our military," he told USA TODAY on Thursday. "People come to you because of your positions."......

edit on 11202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ukraine Govt Prosecutors must have found a boatload of information when they raided the Burisma CEO's home.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Holy crap. This is BIG!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
westpac Australian Bank accused of funding International human trafficking and other criminal Enterprises

I think this will lead back to Australian intelligence and then back to us intelligence and her royal Majesty's intelligence Services as well

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Wow. That's already several indictments just this week.
It's. ..... almost as if he knew

Lol

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I'm not much of a Q poster, but this is pretty interesting and blew my mind a little.
6hrs old - unroll the thread here:

threadreaderapp.com...

Pope in Thailand!

This is a great catch. It raises the mind numbing possibility that what is missing from the pics - cropped, is what is important and not necessarily what is seen.

Or, even the mirror image of the focal point. Mind numbing because my brain is full.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow... Impeachment hearings... Nunes counsel Castor has just started his questions with Sondland saying "You're here all day on the 17th"? It's the 20th?

Is Castor pointing to Q behind his questions?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Happening

It would appear Ukrainians are serious about it this time.
Also involves Gontareva and her curruption back then as head of National Bank.
From www.obozrevatel.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
KYIV. Nov 20
Interfax-Ukraine – Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the "family" of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party.

en.interfax.com.ua...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

They're so screwed they have no idea what's coming.

Best show ever

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join