It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You can bet bottom dollar, these Dems getting scooped up thought they were in the clear in Oct 2016

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

They stopped tweeting in protest the day Antifa showed up outside Tucker Carlsons home, and they have not started back up again since then......very strange indeed.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

There was an old NBA player named Tim Morrison. I think you might be getting the 2 of them confused.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI Nov 19th 2019, 06:48:09 PM (EDT)0a9027 (178) No. 7358029

There is no STEP FIVE.

-END-

Q

Does this mean the Dems are finally out of ammo once this impeachment farce fizzles out?

I'm starting to think an impeachment vote may not happen, since it's obvious to even the partisan hacks at CNN that the hearings are blowing up in the Dems' faces.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Hopefully they determine via their current "inquiry" that there is no real case against the President, and actual impeachment would be a fools errand.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I don't think they ever intended one to happen. It's obvious from the way these are designed they have nothing. You can't let the chief prosecutor run everything, including the case of the defense, like Schiff is and then vote to send it on where the chief of the defense, McConnel, will get to tit for tat if he wants and expect it to work.

So they send it over and he can run it the same way so it's all Republican all the time right before the election and he can require the attendance of all the Senators running for president at the same time?

Nah, they'd be stupid to hold that vote.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Why have all the "testifiers" set up Go Fund Me sites?

Going back to Blasey Ford??

Is this legal?

Next level CF... Minus 46 Mill hurts!

Big money in "charity" it would seem. Weird, isn't GFM usually for someone who is going to give a return of something, token even, to "investors?" I guess it is now a begathon for deplorables who gave lies at the office.

Someone posted a tax return from the CF, they spent like 90mil to give away 5mil.

I'm telling you, these Go Fund Me accounts are being used for under-the-table payoffs. I bet if you trace the donors, you'd find the majority of them are either fake or are just serving as a straw donor for someone else.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

There was an old NBA player named Tim Morrison. I think you might be getting the 2 of them confused.

No sir. Mr Morrison from the NSC is 7'1.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

They stopped tweeting in protest the day Antifa showed up outside Tucker Carlsons home, and they have not started back up again since then......very strange indeed.

You're right. I forgot about that.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Damn, thats tall! I didnt know that.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI Nov 19th 2019, 06:48:09 PM (EDT)0a9027 (178) No. 7358029

There is no STEP FIVE.

-END-

Q

I'm starting to think an impeachment vote may not happen, since it's obvious to even the partisan hacks at CNN that the hearings are blowing up in the Dems' faces.

It was a shock hearing CNN's Fredo Cuomo say last night that nothing thus far rises to the level of impeachment.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

edit on Wed Nov 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
impeachment is absolutely boring

at least Russian collusion had jokes to be made about it

nothing to joke about all the corruption within Ukraine

Don’t the MSM know that in real life Epstein memes are still a blaze, and little slow drips coming out everyday?

Prince interview
Guards indicted
‘Criminal enterprise’ investigation

Human trafficking system is
Basically #1 discussion if there’s any discussion about the goings on..... (real life not internet)

The algebra behind the current control system is being broken down into basic math for the masses

2+2= EDKH , there’s probably really some kind of globally organized control force and there’s probably some other force at war with it right now.

Many Q concepts and talking points are spread and talked about without any kind of mention or knowledge of Q anon. It’s pretty interesting to see.

“We’re all awake but many of us are still unsure if we wanna be.” - to quote the vibe I get from the world.

Scenic route. 🤷🏼‍♀️☕️🇺🇸🕰

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Just wait! Gordon Sondland is up today! This is surely be the day that [snipped] goes down!

The sad part is, plenty of Dems seriously expect that he's going to completely contradict everything he's said thus far, and spin some take of... something illegal.

edit on Wed Nov 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Every night, the MSM headline is: "Tomorrow is a PIVOTAL DAY with _____________Testifying."

The next day... nothing.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I'm sure he is there to deliver

Gordon Sondland

#4 Sondland Supported Jeb Bush in the 2016 Presidential Primary & Served on Mitt Romney’s Transition Team

...Sondland was initially a supporter of Trump foe Jeb Bush. He was listed as a member of the Jeb Bush Jewish Leadership Committee.....

The foundation’s news page also showcases several events involving George W. Bush and Sondland Durant....
According to his website, Sondland has also served as Chairman of Governor’s Office of Film and Television; Chairman of the Portland Art Museum; Commissioner, White House Fellows Commission, appointed by President George W. Bush; President, Pioneer Courthouse Square Board Member; Governor’s Kulongoski’s Transition Team Member; and Mitt Romney Presidential Transition Team. Former Gov. Ted Kulongoski, of Oregon, is a Democrat.

Seems like a team player to me
Whos team is the question
Sondland Durant Foundation - News page

edit on 11202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I'm sure he is there to deliver

Gordon Sondland

#4 Sondland Supported Jeb Bush in the 2016 Presidential Primary & Served on Mitt Romney’s Transition Team

...Sondland was initially a supporter of Trump foe Jeb Bush. He was listed as a member of the Jeb Bush Jewish Leadership Committee.....

The foundation’s news page also showcases several events involving George W. Bush and Sondland Durant....
According to his website, Sondland has also served as Chairman of Governor’s Office of Film and Television; Chairman of the Portland Art Museum; Commissioner, White House Fellows Commission, appointed by President George W. Bush; President, Pioneer Courthouse Square Board Member; Governor’s Kulongoski’s Transition Team Member; and Mitt Romney Presidential Transition Team. Former Gov. Ted Kulongoski, of Oregon, is a Democrat.

Seems like a team player to me
Whos team is the question
Sondland Durant Foundation - News page

Seems like hes a career politician out for nothing but his own gain. Vindman definitely had that appearance yesterday. No doubt in my mind he wanted Morrisons job. Mr "Leading director on Ukraine policy but theres 8 people ahead of me that make those decisions"

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

As every error in his tweets for the past 2 years has been deliberate to form a decodable message, I find that very unlikely!

Especially when it is 2 tweets a day apart quoting the same person!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Sondland just said he and President Trump use a lot of "4 letter words" when they talk to each other. It's no big deal.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh indicted on 7 counts of wire fraud, conspiracy to commit wire fraud, conspiracy to defraud the U.S., and 2 counts of tax evasion

[Indictments coming]

BOOOM
Catherine Pugh, former Mayor of Baltimore indicted on federal charges of fraud, tax evasion, conspiracy
www.zerohedge.com...

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join