It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

they spent like 90mil to give away 5mil.

Let me guess...travel, administrative costs, and SALARIES.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

OMGosh the corruption just keeps on coming, Polly joins in >

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You have a PM

edit on Tue Nov 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
New up-date from Rom ( CodeMonkey )

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
And on Project Odin

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
In the Nothing is Happening Dept, Trump has completely restructured the federal judiciary with people on lifetime appointments!
There is now only 1 vacancy to be filled on the federal appeals courts with 4 nominees already in process for posts.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Odd ... we just had an Emeregency Broadcast Test at 11pm on Tuesday night in the middle of the month. Usually, those are on first Wednesdays in the afternoon.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

May I ask where at?

Winds picking up here in Humboldt. PG&E is talking about shutting off the power again.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Laundry list of ongoing OIG investigations

One is FBI Contract Awarded to Tuva, LLC

The OIG is conducting an audit of the FBI’s contract awarded to Tuva, LLC. The preliminary objective of the audit is to assess the FBI’s administration of the contract, and Tuva, LLC’s performance and compliance with the terms, conditions, laws, and regulations applicable to this contract. The assessment of performance may include financial management, monitoring, reporting, and progress toward meeting the contract’s goals and objectives.

Tuva, LLC specializes in providing information technology services to the federal, civilian, and commercial organizations. Services include networking, enterprise IT, cybersecurity, wireless, logistics and mission support services. They are owned by Akima subsidiary of Nana Development Corporation (owned by NANA Regional Corp), which is headquartered in Anchorage, Alaska.

May be totally unrelated but remember AG Barr made that odd trip to Alaska not long after becoming AG.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Would this be the correct grammar:

Tweet 1: Trump is quoting FOX NEWS = " "
FOX is quoting Congressman Van Drew twice (a quote within a quote) = ' ' ' '

(1 single quotation mark on the right side is missing)

Tweet 2: POTUS is directly quoting Congressman Van Drew = " "

(1 double quotation mark on the left side is missing)

So the right is missing one, but the left losses two?

I see the SLAMS quote coming from The Daily Wire (not FOX)
House Democrat Slams Impeachment,

But the stranger thing for me is FOX NEWS

There is nothing current on Twitter, and the top 4 "BREAKING NEWS" tweets are from NOV 8, 2018:

BREAKING: Federal appeals court rules against Trump administration on DACA
Breaking News: Grand jury indicts captain of Missouri duck boat that sank in severe weather, killing 17 people
JUST IN: Police identify gunman who opened fire inside California bar, killing 12
JUST IN: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractures 3 ribs in fall

Is anyone else seeing FOX tweets after Nov 8, 2018?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

Would this be the correct grammar:

Tweet 1: Trump is quoting FOX NEWS = " "
FOX is quoting Congressman Van Drew twice (a quote within a quote) = ' ' ' '

(1 single quotation mark on the right side is missing)

Tweet 2: POTUS is directly quoting Congressman Van Drew = " "

(1 double quotation mark on the left side is missing)

So the right is missing one, but the left losses two?

I see the SLAMS quote coming from The Daily Wire (not FOX)
House Democrat Slams Impeachment,

But the stranger thing for me is FOX NEWS

There is nothing current on Twitter, and the top 4 "BREAKING NEWS" tweets are from NOV 8, 2018:

BREAKING: Federal appeals court rules against Trump administration on DACA
Breaking News: Grand jury indicts captain of Missouri duck boat that sank in severe weather, killing 17 people
JUST IN: Police identify gunman who opened fire inside California bar, killing 12
JUST IN: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractures 3 ribs in fall

Is anyone else seeing FOX tweets after Nov 8, 2018?

I believe they stopped tweeting awhile ago for some reason. Might've been when Judge Janine was gettin shat on? Don't remember.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Gofundme was sold to investor group Accel

CHELSEA’S FACEBOOK & ACCEL PARTNERS BUDDIES

On Sep. 22, 2011, Barry Diller appointed Chelsea Clinton, then a college student, to be a director of IAC/Interactivecorp which has a current market value of $10 billion. At the same time, Diller appointed Sonali De Rycker of Accel Partners LLP London and formerly Goldman Sachs. Accel is the largest inside shareholder in Facebook after Mark Zuckerberg.

Chelsea’s (Clinton) fellow IAC director Sonali De Rycker is a too-cute-by-half “Silicon Valley Girl” cut out and former Goldman Sachs banker who directs the London office for Accel Partners LLP. Accel is Facebook’s largest inside investor. It was founded by Harvardian James W. Breyer who was Facebook’s first chairman and venture capitalist.

aim4truth.org

Barry Diller is CEO of IAC

Barry Charles Diller (born February 2, 1942) is an American businessman. He is Chairman and Senior Executive of IAC/InterActiveCorp and Expedia Group and created the Fox Broadcasting Company and USA Broadcasting. Diller was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame in 1994.[2][3

Wikipedia

more info on Barry Diller

edit on 20-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Replied SWD!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE

Q V16.26 20191119 to 3606 incl. DECODE tools

NOTES
1) Q Posts up to Q3606 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...,
2) 259 new POTUS tweets from @realdonaldtrump up to Nov 19 2019 21:25:19 EST, using exporttweet.com,
3) Following decode tabs updated:
Main DECODE RESULTS
Qclock SEARCH
Crumbs ANALYSIS

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Regarding Foxnews twitter it seems they have been in Boycott of twitter for 1 year.

Fox News’ Silent War on Twitter

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's looking more and more like the Obama administration (with Soros backing) was secretly recruiting/training/supplying/protecting ISIS inside the Ukraine.

Interesting.

Germany (but wrapped in the EU flag for better optics), tried to 'turn' Ukraine away from Russia and become an economic fiefdom of the EU (remember the "EU initiative" to Ukraine?). Germany's role was highlighted by Merkel's momentary loss of composure over Nuland's overheard naughty comment regarding the EU.

Clarity is increasing. Obama had his own games going on in Ukraine (apparently helping ISIS was one of them) ... the last thing his crew wanted was the Germans barging in and upsetting the apple cart. Thus, Nuland had no sympathy with the failed "EU (German) Initiative". And Merkel was seriously torqued because suddenly she had to face the movers and shakers in Germany (who thought they would make huge profits in Ukraine) ... with an empty sack ... which probably cost her influence among them and may have increased their control of her.

And of those formally designated as Eurocrats ? As far as I recall, the EU apparatus (I mean Brussels) never seemed to care much about the chaos in Ukraine one way or the other. Nor did they take public umbrage to Nuland's remark.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Something just seems "off" about the Vindman twins story...

A Jewish photographer has been capturing Alexander Vindman and his twin for nearly 4 decades

....A photographer who specializes in portraiture and new immigrants, Kitman grew close with the Vindmans after that first meeting on the beach in 1980, and she began regularly shooting the twins and their older brother, Leonid. At one point, she was traveling to their home almost every weekend to take their picture....

Odd...and not talking about the Jewish part . ... But maybe it is just me

Someone showed a pic of them (with mother I think) saying it was from A Ken Burns doc from 1980(?) on immigrants. IIRC. strange.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Q86

www.amazon.in...
Finally.
Correct reference.
Saudi Arabia - The Bloody Wonderland.
=Alice & Wonderland signatures
Study.
Important.
Q

Well, has anyone studied?

"Quotes from Hillary Clinton"

If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.

I will not comment on or confirm what are alleged to be stolen State Department cables. But I can say that the United States deeply regrets the disclosure of any information that was intended to be confidential, including private discussions between counterparts or our diplomats' personal assessments and observations.

I will read anything by Laura Hillenbrand, Walter Isaacson, Barbara Kingsolver, John le Carre, John Grisham, Hilary Mantel, Toni Morrison, Anna Quindlen and Alice Walker.

You know, I think of the global economy as an inverted triangle, resting on the shoulders of the American consumer. And if the American consumer cannot have enough disposable income in order to maintain a standard of living that creates more opportunities generation after generation, that's bad for everybody.

In the Bible it says they asked Jesus how many times you should forgive, and he said 70 times 7. Well, I want you all to know that I'm keeping a chart.

I'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair.

Remember that Q drop about [hair].?

There's around 500 more quotes so get studying.

pastebin dot com/CuEhwBzz

Search keyphrase: "Quotes from Hillary Clinton"

ETA: "We are going LIVE -24 [comb your hair]." Q873
edit on 20-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Left has engaged in a campaign of fearmongering since Day One of Trump's presidency.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Tim Morrisons height = 7'1= 17. 🤭😂

Seriously though I just thought everyone else was on the shorter side, and didnt expect him to be a giant.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join