It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
DECODES from the s/sheet Posts per day calendar from 11th to 19th Nov... so far:

?s
D_XGFE__B... "(e)X G(irl)F(riend) EB"
URLs
H_H_CB__B..."H H(illary)C(linton) B(00)B"?
Killboxes
O_IMAC__C... "O IMAC(cinema?PC?) C"?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Er...dumb question:

What were steps 1 - 4?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Watch the first few seconds. This explains a lot, imo. Feeeelz.

Vindman is offended by being called Mr. Vindman and interrupts Devin Nunes. It reminded me of when Barbara Boxer got all huffy and bent out of shape when Col. Jessep called her 'ma'am' instead of senator.

edit on 19-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Have we seen this one before?

DJT Tweets

So the first has a missing ( " ) replaced with ( ' ) with it seemingly showing up in the second one? Yet the second one is missing ( " ) as well.

Same person quoted.

Could "end" be a connector?

edit on 19-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

LOL. Um, End the Madness? Time machine. New notebook.

Sen Kennedy 😂🤣😂🤣
“Christmas ornaments, drywall & Jeffrey Epstein - name 3 things that don’t hang themselves.”

twitter.com...

Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ NƎI⊥SԀƎ

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Q2693

Feb 11 2019 17:44:56 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Let's actually use 'FACTS':
Step One: Hype an invented threat of POTUS working w/ the RUSSIANS (disinformation campaign).
Step Two: Send FBI/DOJ/CONGRESS/SENATE/C_A/NSA/INTEL/FVEY/etc… to address and investigate the IMAGINARY THREAT.
Step Three: Justify the 'SPECIAL COUNSEL' and MILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS SPENT as necessary to protect the public and our election process against an imaginary, made-up, non-existent threat (which really is) designed to protect the illegal activities of many elected officials.
Step Four: Open 'new' Fake & False investigations as CHAIRMAN of the House Intel Comm to retain disinformation campaign designed to keep liberal/D Americans onboard to regain POWER & PREVENT prosecution - Executive Time!
Q

edit on 19-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That stunt by the "hero" outraged me when I heard him say it. He's forgotten that ultimately we work for civilians. That's the type of a$$hat move I've seen uptight officers pull on enlisted men when they don't address them properly. Now that you've got me started, lets take a deep dive on this "hero" who the committee spent their time trying to canonize. Yes, he has a purple heart he testified himself today that he was returned to duty the same day. One of my troops blew out knee during Operation Anaconda in the middle of a fire fight, no PH. His Combat Infantry Badge (CIB), they are coveted only Infantry can get one. How do you get it? You just have to be in a documented fire fight, he got shot at. Jump wings and a Ranger tab, checking the boxes. If you expect to get past Captain as a combat arms officer you have to have at least one of them. Every ribbon past the second row are gimmes everybody gets one sooner or later. The stuff one the top two rows besides the PH are mediocre achievement awards except the one next to his PH. That's the Defense Meritorious Service Medal. You get that by doing Dept of Defense staff tours. The badges one is for doing a staff tour on the Joint Chiefs and the other you served in the White House. Here's what I didn't see. No combat tour awards that's telling. An Army officer who does a combat tour is 99% guaranteed a Bronze Star just for showing up. They get a V for Valor on it for actually showing up in fire fight. Don't be sold by the media on this guy. Anyone who has served can read a career by the gold on the chest and this one is average at best with more checking the boxes than actually doing anything. SMH, soapbox stowed.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

How about a Retro Time Machine Spiral Notebook?

Not joking. Look it up and post pic. I would but I'm on phone right now.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Sen Kennedy wins the internet for the day.
edit on 19-11-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Wow okay! Thank you sir.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This LtCol Vandenkamp or whatever his name is, will be involved in one of those single vehicle accidents in the near future.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Mr Vindman is already involved in a train wreck.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Clip

Every time Horowitz says "confidential sources" replace with Christopher Steele?

Report Link

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Thanks for that. It adds to the overall perspective of this guy, imo. It's always informative when somebody with actual knowledge about these things adds input. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

This I presume.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I hope not, that's how they did Patton in and this garbage is no Patton. Maybe he'll Adm. Boorda himself on the front porch too.

"When a tool gets broken, it will never work the same again. No matter how well the fix is, it will only be "ok" to use."
-Guyfriday-

Vindman is nothing but a broken tool, and as soon as his contractor finds a new one, he'll be dumped in the can.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

GREAT SCOTT!

I'm sure we'll be hearing that line from more than a few people soon.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

D5 is upon us.

MUELLER BLOCKADE END
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
18 Apr 2019 - 3:52:02 PM
MUELLER BLOCKADE END.
Fake investigations by committee members will not delay what is about to be unleashed.
Q

qmap.pub...

Hopefully their counterattack has been tracked!

edit on 19-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Link

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This gofundme was set up an hour after Vindman & Williams testimony, it says 'page not found ' but if you check the url their names are clearly in it

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, it may be a bit more complicated? Look at the apostrophes as single end quotes!

In the first one there ARE 2 start/end single quotes and 1 start/end double quote - if you use the apostrophe of it's as an end quote.

Therefore Nov 18th tweet gives = "...'...'...'...'..."
Similarly Nov 19th tweet gives = '...'..."

...because of the apostrophes in we've and haven't

I think this may mean that the 2 remaining sides of the pyramid have been reduced to 1 because 6x quotes have been reduced to 3? Notice how the pattern in the second tweet is the right hand side only of the quote marks in the first?

Now consider what the double and single quotes represent? Remember this triangle notation from school? It seems to relate to sides of a triangle... if side ||| had already gone then we were left with || and |:

Is this the notation for one side of the triangle? -||-

Or is the top of a pyramid a double quote and the single ones represent the two base points - in which case there are 3 pyramids within the whole pyramid - because one side/pyramid was already broken before today?

Lastly -END- signifies the End of one side of the triangle?

edit on 19-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join