It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: Trillium

Hey Trill, Im trying to figure out where you got the first part of your post here:

Blown safe house for ISIS in Keeeeeve? HAPPENING: Ambassador Maria Yovanovitch’s name pops up as the payee of an apartment in Georgia that housed ISIS militants linked to today’s capture of the ISIS leader. linked to Obama White House, Pelosi’s son, John Kerry, & Mitt Romney.

I dont see any of the above posted at the link you shared? Am I missing something?

I posed the same question earlier, and I will direct you to where I was directed. Here. The Yovanovich connection comes from the statement:

We know that the U.S. State Department that helps promote Democracy through the USAID program paid the rent of the apartment that these “Chechens” lived in. We have communicated with our American Colleagues to clarify why the apartment rent was paid by an individual named Yovanovich for almost 10 years (Lease prepaid in 2009) from the U.S. Consulate in Armenia.

Georgian Press Conference November 22, 2017 – Giorgobiani

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: onehuman

Hey Trill, Im trying to figure out where you got the first part of your post here:

Blown safe house for ISIS in Keeeeeve? HAPPENING: Ambassador Maria Yovanovitch’s name pops up as the payee of an apartment in Georgia that housed ISIS militants linked to today’s capture of the ISIS leader. linked to Obama White House, Pelosi’s son, John Kerry, & Mitt Romney.

I dont see any of the above posted at the link you shared? Am I missing something?

I posed the same question earlier, and I will direct you to where I was directed. Here. The Yovanovich connection comes from the statement:

We know that the U.S. State Department that helps promote Democracy through the USAID program paid the rent of the apartment that these “Chechens” lived in. We have communicated with our American Colleagues to clarify why the apartment rent was paid by an individual named Yovanovich for almost 10 years (Lease prepaid in 2009) from the U.S. Consulate in Armenia.

Georgian Press Conference November 22, 2017 – Giorgobiani

Was on 4Chan and had 6 tab open at the time do not remember which one it was
But look like info came from here

loomered.com... ey/

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

🔨 Point of Order:

Christmas not Xmas.

Keep Christ in Christmas.

JK QoS

But, YES, LET'S GITERDONE!!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Talk to the hand.

What do you want for XMAS?
Q

😂

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I glossed over the X today even though I had noticed that Q used 'Christmas' in some drops and 'XMAS' or 'Xmas' in others.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The House does not recognize the Gentleman’s point of order.
edit on 19-11-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Bill Clinton Foundation's Biggest Donor Is Ukrainian Jew Who Does Business With Iran 2015

Thelargest single donor to the Clinton Foundation, a Ukrainian businessman who backs Jewish causes, reportedly also trades with Iran, according to Newsweek.

Victor Pinchuk, a Jewish pipeline magnate, has sold his pipelines to Iran, the magazine reported Tuesday.

link

Biography of Victor Pinchuk

Other projects of the Victor Pinchuk Foundation have included the free open air “Independence Concert” byPaul McCartneyin Kyiv attended by 350.000 people and watched on TV by 13 million Ukrainians, the production of a film withSteven Spielberg on the Holocaust in Ukraine, human rights projects withGeorge Soros and support of local Jewish communities.

The Victor Pinchuk Foundation supports the Clinton Global Initiative; the educational programs of the Tony Blair Faith Foundation and of the Peres Center for Peace; it cooperates with the AntiAIDS Foundation of Mr. Pinchuk's wife Elena Pinchuk that implements projects to fight HIV/AIDS, among others in cooperation programs with the Clinton HIV/AIDS Initiative, the Elton John AIDS Foundation.

Mr. Pinchuk serves on the Board of the Peterson Institute for International Economics, the International Advisory Council of Brookings Institution, the board of trustees of the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) and the International Advisory Board of the Atlantic Council. He is a member of the Transatlantic Commission on Election Integrity, chaired by Anders Fogh Rasmussen and Michael Chertoff, along with Joe Biden, Nick Clegg, Eileen Donahoe, Toomas Hendrik Ilves and others.

Victor Pinchuk, the Clintons & Endless Connections

On April 4 through April 12 2016, Ukrainian Parliamentarian Olga Bielkov had four meetings – with Samuel Charap (International Institute for Strategic Studies), Liz Zentos (National Security Council), Michael Kimmage (State Dept) and David Kramer (McCain Institute).

Doug Schoen filed FARA documents showing that he was paid $40,000 a month by Victor Pinchuk (page 5) – in part to arrange these meetings. Schoen attempted to arrange another 72 meetings with Congressmen and media (page 10). It is unknown how many meetings took place. Schoen has worked for both Bill and Hillary Clinton.

link

Doug Schoen is a Fox News Contributer

Victor Pinchuk is a member of the Atlantic Council

DC’s Atlantic Council raked in funding from Hunter Biden’s corruption-stained employer while courting his VP father

this institution has posed as a faithful partner to Ukraine’s imperiled democracy, organizing countless programs on the urgency of economic reforms to tamp down on corruption in the country.

But behind the curtain, the Atlantic Council has initiated a lucrative relationship with a corruption-tainted Ukrainian gas company, the Burisma Group, that is worth as much as $250,000 a year.

The Atlantic Council functions as the semi-official think tank of NATO in Washington.

In his own comments, Biden emphasized the need to power Europe with non-Russian sources of natural gas. This provided a prime opportunity to Ukrainian suppliers like Burisma and US energy titans. Many of these energy companies, from Chevron to Noble Energy, also happen to be top donors to the Atlantic Council.

the Atlantic Council was pushing to ramp up the proxy war against pro-Russian forces in Ukraine. In 2015, for instance, the think tank helped prepare a proposal for arming the Ukrainian military with offensive weaponry like Javelin anti-tank missiles.

The Gray Zone (long and detailed article)

EXPOSED: UKRAINIAN ATLANTIC COUNCIL CONNECTION AND THE RUSSIAN HACKING HOAX

In this article, we disclosed that Dmitri Alperovitchis the Russian DNC hacker.

As we have discussed in several audios, Barack Obama’s favorite cyberwarlord was Dmitri Alperovitch, whose loyalty to the United States is certainly questionable. Is it odd to you that Alperovitch, known as the best criminal Russian hacker in the world, was at one time arrested by the FBI? If James Comey is the “D.C. Fixer” for the political elite, then Dimitri Alperovitch is the “Cyber-Fixer” for the Deep State. Whether it’s Russian, Korean, or Chinese “hacking” in American, it is always Dmitri who is the only expert the Deep State calls on to quickly examine the evidence and then hide or destroy it.

Also discussed at length is connection between the Ukrainian Atlantic Council to the DNC, Clintons, NATO, Evelyn Farkas, George Soros, and the globalist gangsters. The anti-Russian propaganda of NATO’s Cold War machine (Atlantic Council) used Dmitri Alperovitch’s Crowdstrike to disrupt the U. S. Presidential election and Ukrainian/Russian relations

aim4truth.org

Dimitri Alperovitch is a member of Atlantic Council
Dimitri AlperovitchCo-founder of Crowdstrike

edit on 19-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Q3606

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
19 Nov 2019 - 6:48:09 PM
There is no STEP FIVE.
-END-
Q

Is it SHOWTIME?

edit on 19-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
In the WTH world are we living in...

Vindman reveals that he had been offered a position as defense minister of Ukraine

Vindman, 44, explained during his impeachment testimony that he had been offered the position three times but declined the position because of his loyalty to the United States.

Vindman claimed he did not know why he was offered the high ranking position of defense minister.

The reason he was offered the job, 3 TIMES, was because they considered him LOYAL!!!

Or he is a liar. Both are not mutually exclusive.

Punchline:

But it is pretty funny for a lieutenant colonel in the United States Army, which really is not that senior, to be offered that illustrious of a position.”

But senior enough to circumvent the policy decisions of POTUS???

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The title "There is no Step 5 after impeachment scam" hints that when the impeachment scam is done, if that is what "after" means, it will be show time. Will it be "over" when Congress goes on another break? When the scam starts to fade and the next hit job starts?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton calls for White House adviser's removal, says his presence is an 'emergency'

The letter was produced by The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, a nonprofit coalition of "more than 200 national organizations to promote and protect the civil and human rights of all persons in the United States," according to its website.

The letter accused Miller of supporting white supremacy and stoking bigotry during his career.

twitter.com...

Letter to the White House: Civil Rights Groups Call for Stephen Miller’s Removal

But, Robert Byrd is okay with Hillary.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Thank you, I caught it when another member posted it, all is well. There is one part in it though that stuck out to me. May be a huge reach, but the way things are going these days it Might actually fit in somewhere. IT was this paragraph:

ISIS leaders drive cars too! Apparently the ISIS leader captured today in Ukraine has strong ties to a company that is currently under investigation on money laundering charges and is the car company that provided all automobiles for the Ukrainian Secret Service AND the U.S. Embassy in Kiev. According to Interfax-Ukraine News Agency reports, NABU The National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, is investigating and executing search warrants into Bogdan Motors Auto Company in Kiev. This investigation bizarrely aligns with the MODES of transportation found in the possession of the ISIS leader captured, al-Bar Shishani.

Made me think of the Awan Brothers. They dealt in cars on this side of the pond and Im pretty sure I recall they were being sent over seas. I also recall some guy seeing his truck in a video from over there. Still had the same stickers on it. They could move a lot of valuable art etc in the cars also when shipping them.

Now where this would actually plug in Im not sure, but it does seem like a puzzle piece that should fit into this grand picture.

On a different note before I forget, was it last night, yesterday, the Trump announced he would be having a rally in Sunrise Fla.? Something about the area is cleared for him or something to that affect? That is Debbie Wassermans Schultz precinct. Back in the day that area had a big KKK presence.
West Fort Lauderdale also, way north of the Miami area.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

No one's gonna make a post about Swalwell? lol

Infrared don't lie.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
One more down
Alert: Trump Enemy FIRED From His Job – GOODBYE

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Caught on video.

The Epoch Times
‏Verified account @EpochTimes

🚨 ARSON in HongKong: Masked men set fire to the @EpochTimes Hong Kong printshop.

twitter.com...

Protestors or dirty cops?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Cabal is working overtime
DEVELOPING: Cops Respond To Multiple Shooting Scenes In Philadelphia | Here’s What We Know

breaking911.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

An analog record player.

What do you want?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wonder if there is a meaning in Q's variation of the spelling?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The Gentleman does not care.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

@NYPRAVDA

He said the COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!!

Honestly the removal of NYPRAVDA would result in things only getting better.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join