It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Comments say that’s been that way for 10 years. Some civilian bought the domain and routed to NSA.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

ESPN sideline reporter & @wdsu sports reporter @CarleyMcCord was 1 of 5 people killed in a plane crash, today in Lafayette, LA. The pilot was taking passengers to the LSU game in Atlanta. McCord's father-in-law is offensive coordinator for LSU.
www.wdsu.com...

Also, ESPN college football reporter Ed Aschoff dies of pneumonia at 34 on Christmas Eve.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Wow, ok. Guess I been oblivious to it for 10 years. 😴

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Your post was the first I’d ever heard of it.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ccdcea No.7645614 📁
Dec 28 2019 16:02:40 (EST) NEW
EM5R48LXsAY0yPf.jpg⬇

twitter.com...
Easy to understand?
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 28-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
British contractors terminated after losing secret blueprints & security architecture maps.

MI6 sent into lockdown after building plans go missing from secure room

Plans to refurbish MI6's building in Vauxhall Cross, south London went missing, leading to a thorough investigation and reportedly the termination of construction company Balfour Beatty's contract.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ka-BOOOM

BREAKING: Hunter Biden is under criminal investigations for money laundering.

He made $156 MILLION dollars!

The Democrats knew @RudyGiuliani and @realdonaldtrump found out.

They impeached the President to disrupt the investigation!

Joe Biden committed PUBLIC CORRUPTION!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
July 24, 2019 - Mueller testifies to Congress about the Mueller Report, of which he knows very little. Russia Hoax officially dies.

July 25, 2019 - the VERY next day the “perfect call” is made and the Ukrainian shill Vindman listening in is triggered by “Biden” being discussed and post haste tells the whistleblower who tells Schiff BEFORE blowing the whistle. All leading to the impeachment.

The very next day. Not a week before. Not a week after. The next day. That really smells like a trap set to start a chain of events. Remember; there were no fewer than a half dozen peeps on the call including Pompeo.

I’m thinking Nancy sniffed it out and tried to kill it but the Deep Left forced it forward. Now she’s holding it up because like with everything so far, it would give Trump another “win” in the Senate.

This is also why the impeachment didn’t result in articles with teeth or actual crimes.

All this has done is force a huge spotlight on Biden & Biden Crime Family. The Dems damaged their own candidate.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The most important element of Trump’s declassification order wasn’t the declassification. It was the order he gave to the IC community and to the various department heads.

Effectively POTUS gave Barr access to everything.

Trump prioritized prosecutions

So what is Trump using his Constitutional authority for in this order? Well in section one he orders the "heads of elements of the intelligence community and the heads of each department and agency" to provide assistance and information as Barr may request in connection with his review of "intelligence activities relating to the campaigns in the 2016 Presidential election and certain related matters."

Guy Lewis: Former US Attorney

Durham has already met with Haspel!
Going to expose the underbelly of the CIA, and not low-level but straight to the top!
Video: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Any “report” issued by Durham should be in a press conference laying out the evidence on why 3+ key players were arrested earlier that morning.

If a “hoax” can take 3+ years and $30m+ of taxpayer money with no accountability.... then the deep state beats Q/God/Trump/Everyone.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Sorry so slow getting back. My outbox says it was sent. I'll just say it here because others may not be aware.

A year ago we were warned by adm not to use certain identifiers singling out Q followers

Severe reprimands can follow. I forgot and used it last year, so I know and the reason it caught my eye.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Ka-BOOOM

BREAKING: Hunter Biden is under criminal investigations for money laundering.

He made $156 MILLION dollars!

The Democrats knew @RudyGiuliani and @realdonaldtrump found out.

They impeached the President to disrupt the investigation!

Joe Biden committed PUBLIC CORRUPTION!

mobile.twitter.com...

The second reply is someone DEFENDING Hunter Biden. Who drew the last straw at Shareblue and was stuck defending the "who cares at all" person? Talk about bad optics.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

her her

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
RealClear Investigations took an interest in 'Corney'...

C omey or 'Corney'? Stalking a Half-Popped Kernel of a Deep-State Kerning Conspiracy

We know a few things for sure, beginning with the fact that quiet changes have been made in the blockbuster report on FBI spying abuse released two weeks ago by the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General.

If there has been a conspiracy, it has failed, perhaps because of the conspiracy-theorists who have been drawing attention to the strange spelling of Comey in the digital version of the Horowitz report.

[...] someone has doctored the text in “an intentional conspiracy to shield James Comey from key-word searches.” This might be done, a graphic designer who does typesetting for publications tells RealClearInvestigations, by including an invisible layer of searchable text under the unsearchable, visible image of text. For example, the visible layer would have an image that looks like the name “Comey” but under it, in the invisible layer, is the text “Corney.”

Invisible layers, peeling the onion, "Layers upon layers" I still wonder what undiscovered Easter eggs may lurk in some of the Q drop images, PDF files, & even certain videos.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Some celebrity or ngo/non-profit is getting government grant money as we speak to "improve the plight of the homeless", "educate the disadvantaged", "support efforts to restore and renovate", "clean up the environment", etc.

California's celebrity culture and tech industry is full of people that start foundations, non-profits, and various projects.

How many of them get government grants for their organizations? Dozens. How many give back in political donations to these Democrat politicians and their campaigns? All the names you would expect are there.

You get what I'm saying? It's just like foreign aid. Our tax money goes to the Government and it is distributed via grants to various community organizations and foundations to take care of such problems and issues.

But...just like foreign aid, it finds it's way back into the pockets of the politicians and whoever their cronies are that run these charities, ngo's, and non-profits.

That's why celebrities support Democrats and their policies of raising taxes. It benefits them.

Nancy Pelosi's district should be clean as a whistle, but it's a sh***ole. It's not for lack of $$$. Mismanagement and greed and corruption are more likely the culprits.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Higher loyalty feelin the pressure.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Found on YOUTUBE it is recent and best heard throughout , but try such from 3:50

Glenn Beck: On the Ukraine Scandal, the Culture War & How His Views on Trump Changed [SAS Special]

www.youtube.com...

American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times
166K subscribers

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don’t need my kids looking to athletes, entertainers, or politicians as their role models.

I have that covered.

securing the border, lowering taxes, rebuilding the military, and making the economy strong is what I need my POTUS doing. DJT checks those boxes.

POTUS is the ONLY nationally elected politician. He represents the Country. Listening to a fired, disgraced, and possibly criminal x-bureaucrat is what Americans should be avoiding.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

ASSAD: 'Epstein did not commit suicide in jail. He was killed because he knew a lot of vital secrets connected with very important people in the British and American regimes.'

Twitter

new topics

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join