It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hillary was investigated for about an hour. It was determined she broke the law by FBI investigators. Corney opted not to move forward.

Trump has been investigated for 3+ years with FISA court abuse to boot. It has been determined he has not broken any laws. Actually, it’s exposed illegal activity targeting Trump.

Now, if you want to continue investigating without a crime, that’s a police state tactic we are hoping gets eradicated.

You don’t investigate people in search of crimes.

Trump wins. Again. It’s ok. Everyone realizes it now.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It’s easy to never really get investigated for anything when you have either the entire government in your pocket, or you have blackmail material against them. It’s obvious that the swamp was firmly entrenched and ready for a long fight (maybe more than we even suspected). Something tells me old Hill-dawg is not sleeping too soundly at night. They could be coming for her and her corrupt ass husband at any time now.

People need to remember that most people in Congress are LAWYERS.

They're experts at theft and obfuscation.

Bingo! My sentiment exactly. Most every time they pass a new law it's a win for them, not us.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Q1636

Jun 28 2018 20:45:55 (EST)

Anonymous ID: a67b67 No.1949870 📁
Jun 28 2018 20:32:20 (EST)
>>1949848
Were the shooters all branded with this mark?

>>1949870
The key = therapist.
Weak minds.
Use of symbolism to push strength and belonging to something powerful.
Controlled.
Duty.
Find the link (common denominator).
Error made.
Name can be found due to filing.
Fake?
Background?
Office?
Other patients?
Relocation imminent?
Conspiracy risk.
End (for now).
Haspel must find & term clas program.
She knows.
Q

Think Bourne. Does anyone recall that Ramos sigil/symbol??

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2b1500 No.7643842📁
Dec 28 2019 13:23:27 (EST)
DNC server(s).
Crowdstrike.
Did Russia 'break-in' to DNC server(s)?
Why did FBI accept 'indirect' evidence re: DNC server(s) 'hack''break-in' by Crowdstrike [Ukraine]?
Why didn't FBI 'directly' investigate DNC server(s) [in-hand]?
Download speed internal data DL vs remote? [1]
www.realclearpolitics.com...
[1]
How does one provide content to WL?
>comp-to-comp
>person-to-person [1]
Personal comms [secured] prior to release? [1]
The (Source(s)):
>Feeder [1]
>Recipient [1]
Interning for the DNC can be deadly.
Does Crowdstrike possess 'gov_capablity' to trace 'break-in' route(s)?
Does Crowdstrike possess 'gov_capability' re: foreign intercepts?
Possible to layer/insert code [Crowdstrike] to designate intruder [intended target]?
NSA data_bridge DNC-Crowdstrike [bulk data collection]
Matters of National Security [Highest Levels].
FISA is only the beginning.
The hole is DEEP.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 28-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2b1500 No.7643917📁
Dec 28 2019 13:27:33 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 778266 No.7643883📁
Dec 28 2019 13:25:40 (EST)
F98ECAA1-9D45-47CB-8DA9-C3C7BF6AC0B9.jpeg⬇

>>7643842
Future will prove past!
EM2aC-YVAAAbhMq.jpg-large.jpg⬇

>>7643883

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Q3765

Embedded Q drop in image above is Q3569.
edit on 28-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Given the theatrics/optics we are given it makes a lot of sense for our President to have his Federal appointments all in place so when (loose conjecture) or if it comes down to it;
Take care Clause

In the words of an opinion by Attorney General Cushing in 1855: “It may be presumed that he, the man discharging the presidential office, and he alone, grants reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States. . . . So he, and he alone, is the supreme commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the militia of the several States when called into the actual service of the United States. That is a power constitutionally inherent in the person of the President. No act of Congress, no act even of the President himself, can, by constitutional possibility, authorize or create any military officer not subordinate to the President.”

All the conspirators who are not being subordinate to the President are in this clause. Crap loads!

I just still trust we're following the path of least resistance, "flow like water" as Bruce Lee would say.

any ideas?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The hole is DEEP.

Makes me think of DARPA's underground tunnel shenanigans among other things but there is also this:

DEEP - Dynamical Exascale Entry Platform

DEEP is a research project developing a novel architecture for next-generation supercomputers. It was co-funded by the European Commission via the 7th framework programme and successfully finished in autumn 2015.
link

Creating a modular supercomputer that best fits the requirements of the diverse, increasingly complex, and newly emerging applications is the aim of DEEP-EST, an EU project launched on July 1, 2017. The third member of the DEEP Projects family builds upon the results of its predecessors DEEP and DEEP-ER, which ran from December 2011 to March 2017.
link

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2b1500 No.7643985📁
Dec 28 2019 13:30:29 (EST)
Anonymous ID: b8b53b No.7643939📁
Dec 28 2019 13:28:43 (EST)
Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 19.28.12.png⬇

>>7643842
orensicator’s first decisive findings, made public in the paper dated July 9, concerned the volume of the supposedly hacked material and what is called the transfer rate—the time a remote hack would require. The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second.

These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed. Compounding this contradiction, Guccifer claimed to have run his hack from Romania, which, for numerous reasons technically called delivery overheads, would slow down the speed of a hack even further from maximum achievable speeds.

www.thenation.com...

>>7643939

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is in reference to Bill Binney's analysis on transfer rate SPEED over Internet channels vs copied to a Thumbdrive.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Trillium, re Q3762:

Timestamp of Dec 28 2019 12:33:17 (EST) gives:
Datestamp sums to 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On
Timestamp sums to 17 = Q

So this looks to be the 1 out of the recent 3 that Q wants us to concentrate on!

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

This is in reference to Bill Binney's analysis on transfer rate SPEED over Internet channels vs copied to a Thumbdrive.

Ya but old new for us Q'ester
but good ammo for normie

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

"The hole is deep" from Q2663 & Q489.

"DEEP" in general covers everything from money laundering, Pay-to-Play, U1, MKUltra, Deep Dream, DeepMind, human trafficking, Swamp, Deep cleaning, Deep spider web of global connections... Everything is connected. Deep digging. Good luck.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Speaking of political intrigue and suspicions thereof, this is a notable ad. "Big Plans for 2020", huh? Hopefully not plans to mislead the public.

Cheers
edit on 28-12-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yes, you are correct on that point. Notice how many of the Q drops over past month or so are refreshing older Q drops. However, I think Q is pushing a point that one needs to understand the (distant) past events to make sense of what is starting to come into the light.

I don't think much of it is going to come into public view/understanding until May/June 2020 and will likely continue to drip out in 2021 as the relevant indictments are unsealed. Not sure how all this is going to play out once summertime hits and the election circus starts.

"60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity."

That rule still applies for now. Deals are still being cut, which goes all the way back to Q15.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

PM for you Trill

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have been lazy today. There are a million things I should be doing but I got hooked.
I have been doing some lite reading on politics, devil worship, witchcraft, the Clintons, the occult, pagan holidays and all that jazz, when I stumbled upon a fascinating person.
Pier Paolo Pasolini

I know all these names and know all the facts (the attempts on the institutions, and the slaughters) of which they’ve become guilty of.
I know. But I do not have the proof. I don’t even have clues.
I know because I am an intellectual, a writer, one who tries to follow all whom he succeeds, to know all that is written in some way, to imagine all that is unknown or concealed; all that which is also coordinated from afar, to put the disorganized and fragmentary pieces into an entirely coherent political picture, to re-establish logic where arbitrariness, madness and mystery seem to reign.
The journalists and the politicians probably also have the proof or, at least, clues.

Now the problem is this: the journalists and the politicians, perhaps also having the proof, and, sure of the clues, do not give out the names.

Who, therefore, is competent to give out these names? Evidently one who not only has the necessary courage but, at the same time, one who will not be compromised by those accustomed to power, and, furthermore, one who doesn’t have, by definition, anything to lose: that is; an intellectual.

thefiendjournal.wordpress.com...

Wonder what he knew?
Probably not relevant but interesting.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

PM for you Trill

Nothing came in yet ????????

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This has probably been posted before but, I can't stop laughing...

Spell “illuminati” backwards:

Itanimulli

Look where www.itanimulli.com... takes you. White hats be winkin’ 😎

Credit: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join