It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Pearson's Quest to Cover the Planet in Company-Run Schools

Obama's Common Core labeled just another broken promise

In a recent article, Joy Pullman says nine years after the Obama administration "lured" states into adopting the Common Core with Race to the Top funding, it's "been a proven scam." In her article – entitled "9 Years Into Common Core, Test Scores Are Down, Indoctrination Up" – Pullman accuses that administration of using a $4 billion "money pot" to bribe states into the educational initiative.

Jane Robbins, senior fellow with the American Principles Project, says Core promoters were told from the start the Core couldn't work.

Pearson acquired the Macmillan name in America in 1998, following its purchase of the Simon & Schuster.
Macmillan Publishers

Flatiron Books is a division of Macmillan, founded in 2014.

Flatiron has published non-fiction by such authors as Oprah Winfrey, Vice President Joe Biden, Jenny Lawson, James Comey...

Comey inks multimillion-dollar book deal - "A Higher Loyalty"

Joe and Jill Biden sign multi-book deal

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
FBI Confirms Maxwell, Others Are Under Investigation For Epstein Ties

Sources inside the FBI have reportedly confirmed that the bureau is investigating British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and several other unnamed persons suspected of helping multimillionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein recruit and exploit underage girls.

zerohedge
edit on 27-12-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Russia's Gazprom pays Ukraine $2.9 billion as part of gas deal

- Russia’s Gazprom said on Friday it had paid Ukraine $2.9 billion to settle a legal row, part of a wider gas package deal reached last week.

Last week, Russia and Ukraine announced the terms of a new gas transit deal under which Moscow will supply Europe for at least five years via its former Soviet neighbor and pay a $2.9 billion settlement to Kiev to end a legal dispute.

A spokesman for Ukraine’s energy company Naftogaz confirmed it had received the $2.9 billion from Gazprom.

Reuters

I'm thinking this is bad news for the Bidens et al

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Searching for GV gives some interesting results but before I "contaminate" your thoughts with those: this mean anything to you and/or anybody else experience something similar?

Gloria Vanderbilt? (Anderson Cooper's mother, now deceased.)

There are at least 5 Q posts about her. (1894, 1896, 3379, 3380, 3431). qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for the update. Here's the latest...

Wreckage of missing tour helicopter found on Kauai; all 7 onboard feared dead

Unrelated - terrifying semi crash in Texas. 😮
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Re: mobile.twitter.com...

What threshold needs to be met in order for the kill shot to be taken? President Trump has frequently said 180 new conservative judges is his goal... but he has never explained why that particular number is important.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just walked out of a restaurant.

The first thing I saw was a sign.

A homeless person had a sign asking for 17 dollars.

(just felt like posting an anecdote in m.A.L.I.C.E.'s preferred format)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Pearson's Quest to Cover the Planet in Company-Run Schools

Obama's Common Core labeled just another broken promise

In a recent article, Joy Pullman says nine years after the Obama administration "lured" states into adopting the Common Core with Race to the Top funding, it's "been a proven scam." In her article – entitled "9 Years Into Common Core, Test Scores Are Down, Indoctrination Up" – Pullman accuses that administration of using a $4 billion "money pot" to bribe states into the educational initiative.

Jane Robbins, senior fellow with the American Principles Project, says Core promoters were told from the start the Core couldn't work.

Pearson acquired the Macmillan name in America in 1998, following its purchase of the Simon & Schuster.
Macmillan Publishers

Flatiron Books is a division of Macmillan, founded in 2014.

Flatiron has published non-fiction by such authors as Oprah Winfrey, Vice President Joe Biden, Jenny Lawson, James Comey...

Comey inks multimillion-dollar book deal - "A Higher Loyalty"

Joe and Jill Biden sign multi-book deal

Hell of a lot of money to have someone ghost write for you. Ridiculous. That's more ridiculous than these outrageous sports contracts. Homie from the Astros just signed a 9 year $350m+ contract with the Yankees. Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: mobile.twitter.com...

What threshold needs to be met in order for the kill shot to be taken? President Trump has frequently said 180 new conservative judges is his goal... but he has never explained why that particular number is important.

CWM, The number he usually hits is 187 = California code for treason against potus.

I think the other point is he is aiming for max - all the possible one's filled ASAP. The dig he is making is renOgade left them open for her to fill - and she lost!!!. Judicial Branch Irony.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
thread on Pearson book deals & gofundme accts for Obama, McCabe and Comey

In addition to the Obama $65 Million Book deal, both Comey and McCabe also were provided with book deals. This is a huge Bronfman money laundering scheme!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you! This makes sense also.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Adding on to COM's post...

To date, Ronald Reagan has appointed the largest number of federal judges, with 383, followed closely by Bill Clinton with 378.

Jimmy Carter - 262
Reagan - 383
GHWB - 193
Clinton - 378
Bush - 327
Obama - 329
Trump - 187 (currently)

Breaking down the totals into Supreme, Circuit, District and it's the District judges the past 6 Presidents have a significant lead over over Trump thus far.
I believe Trump is focused on Circuit judges and looks like he's still on track of (50) possibly surpassing Reagan (83) regards to Circuit.

Judicial appointments by president

So, whatever Trump's goal is, once reached then the proverbial "kill shot" can be taken on the DS.

edit on 27-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sometimes in the life of this thread , things seem to go full circle .....Alice's adventures in wonderland Published by Macmillan & Co, London, 1886

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Over in the head scratcher WTF SpaceX Psyop Dept...

twitter.com...

Here's the focused video clip of what looks to be a effin sQuirrel.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Future proves Past again...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Damn Dem Squirrel's

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Just think of all the NEW investigations launched in 2019. I hope the $1.4 Trillion spending bill signed by President Trump last week contains a substantial $$$ increase for the Department of Justice.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Just watched Under the Silver Lake in some respect it reminded me very much of QAnon.

Happy Holy-days

I just watched it - pretty entertaining. I think there really might be a tiny owl on the 1$ bill ;-)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LOL. Full circle indeed! Am I reading that right?? $14,793.62 plus shipping!!
Ok, it's a rare edition but still, wow!
I remember way back in grammar school most all the text books were published by Macmillan.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Everything but the ears screams "possum". (I see 3 or 4 every month in the back yard.)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
FBI Tesla Vault Drop

FBI dropping some tesla stuff...

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join