It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
EMN's recent comment about images and steganography made me recall something.

I think this happened in the 1980s and I was at a gas station. A fellow wearing a cap passed me and there was nothing notable about the cap. He went inside the station and paid his bill.

While he was doing that, I put on a pair of polarized sunglasses.

When he came out of the station, there was a lewd message printed on his cap ... that was only visible when wearing the polarized sunglasses!

I've tried to look this up -- as a gag item, how it was made, etc. Nothing, practically crickets on the internet.

I thought at first he knew the message was there and only visible to a select few. But I now wonder: Did he know the message was there? If nobody told him about it, the odds aren't great he would look at the hat with polarized shades while the hat was off his head.

I am curious if any of you ever ran across this or something similar involving hidden messages on clothing articles.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Here is something that may help explain what you witnessed.
Polarized Hidden Messages

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

A Japanese broadcaster also issued a false(?) missile alert yesterday. Very shortly after the Hawaiian false(?) alarm Japan also had its own false(?) missile scare.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks butcherguy. I expect it was something similar. I'm not sure the film squares would work on a hat, but they got it to work somehow.

There used to be shops at malls called "Spencers" that sold odd items. The hat was the kind of thing they would have sold, but I don't recall their products having lewd messaging. My recall may be faulty on that point.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just for the record: last night I very clearly saw the letters g and v in a dream. They were kinda highlighted in white like I am posting them here. First the g and some time later the v. I don't usually dream letters or at least I don't remember dreaming about them. Searching for GV gives some interesting results but before I "contaminate" your thoughts with those: this mean anything to you and/or anybody else experience something similar?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I dreamed once of a city with a particular name. After I awoke, I looked up that name. I didn't find it, but I found a city in Italy that was identically named except for the final letter of the name. Felt like I should have gone there, but it was too distant to travel to on a whim.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Just watched Under the Silver Lake in some respect it reminded me very much of QAnon.

Happy Holy-days

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here are the things I found with a quick search re g v (no deep digging)

A company called Genomic Vision and Google Ventures.

Searching the mirror VG:

Verdens Gang, a Norwegian tabloid and - uhm - this:

#Spacey #KTWK #NorwegianElite

And throwing the Gematrix at GV or VG results in:

The Lord Might Be Human
Phoenix Rising
Get Brexit Done
Annuit Coeptis

Huh!
edit on 27-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

For young uninitiated "Q" there would have to be a logical process to winnow out common interpretations to Q posts.
There are so many common "counterfeit culture" interpretations you have to look way back in history to find original sources.
Look at the Roman Empire charlatans that chose to cash in on the huge crowds that came to see the body of Julius Caesar.
WWG1WGA certainly isn't for the masses..

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Interesting Dr. Quigley twitter thread suggesting the mole inside Trump campaign was congressman Mike Rogers. Lot of info and conflicting connections.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Whatever esoteric meaning Trump is referencing to "Vase" the "Urns" is intriguing and the best possible answer I've come across!

No idea how you came across that 'Koyaanisqatsi' docu film, never heard of it but, I just added it to my purchase list.
Thank you!

I have watched his film Baraka about 15 years ago. Just noticed it's one of the films in his triology - Koyaanisqatsi, Powaqqatsi & Naqoyqatsi.

Make that all 3 I need to get.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Slich, heh, I'll bet there are good-sized crowds today wanting to view the body of Lenin.

WWG1WGA. Yeah. Part of the problem is that the destination is only outlined in the rough. Rounding up corrupt officials is great, but there has to be more. Else we'll eventually sink back into an invigorated swamp.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

a Vase is also considered a Vessel (eta Maybe RED October Theme is in the works
) - speaking of which .... Bloody Wonderland is getting a Shipyard

Saudi Aramco, Korea Shipbuilding Roll-out New JV - December 25, 2019

..According to South Korea’s Yonhap News Agency the JV will break ground for the plant in the King Salman International Complex for Maritime Industries and Services in the kingdom’s eastern coast in September 2020, and the project is set to be completed in May 2022.

The Korean company is working to build a shipyard at the complex through a separate JV with Saudi Aramco, UAE-based Lamprell and the Saudi National Shipping Company (Bahri). The International Maritime Industries Company is 30% complete.

Saudi Arabia and South Korea formed a Vision 2030 Joint Group in 2017 to enhance economic cooperation.

Aramco recently signed a number of agreements with Korean firms, including an agreement with Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) and the Saudi Arabian Industrial Investments Company (Dussur) to create a JV for a world-class engine manufacturing and after sales facility.....

hmmmmm ....

edit on 12272019 by MetalThunder because: 63668794

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Koyaanisqatsi is a very unique film. I saw it in cinema either when it came out or within two or three years after its release. It's not for everyone but the combination of Philip Glass's music and the cinematography left me deeply impressed. I remembered the urn prophecy from back then. It resonated with the cold war angst of those years. Not sure I would call it a documentary.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You guys can't tell that that is a different kind of dress?

Hillary's is wide at the bottom while bill's is slim with a slit.

Hillary's is dark or navy blue while bill's is much lighter blue.

The only thing I see that they have in common is the deep v neck. But even the v neck is different. Hillary's has that thick fold over while bill's does not.

Bill is wearing a much nicer dress.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Trump was scared enough of this rumor to authorize drones to spy on nk though.
And I don't blame him for it ether.

Kim is just crazy enough to try something.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yep, understood on the "Docu", was just going by IMDB genre.

These type of films that focus on imagery & sound with little to no narration remind me of one titled Lessons of Darkness by Werner Herzog that shows the EPIC disaster of the Kuwaiti oil field fires during/after Desert Storm. This film reverberated with me and brought back alot of memories from when I was there to witness the carnage & devastation. That was Biblical for me back then.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
it happens lol - and will again

edit on 12272019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Trump just retweeted a 'QAnon' conspiracy-theory hashtag to his 68 million followersI

President Donald Trump retweeted a video message on Friday morning with a hashtag referencing a pro-Trump conspiracy theory known as QAnon.

The tweet, from the anonymous account @Rad123, included a video of a woman praising Trump's approach to urban poverty and included the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for the QAnon slogan "Where we go one, we go all." The video originated from another pro-Trump account, @Emmy.

business insider

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Has anyone followed trumps money though?

Can you link me to the investigations that did?

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join