It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It's that time of year, again...
Q has ruined my life in the strangest of ways, now I’m homeless, hungry, broke, drunk and on drugs because I didn’t trust the plan.
Cry me a river - it's a fake, parody acct.

This video is Head & Shoulders above the rest... may be old but this one had me rolling.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Merry, Merry, Happy, Happy to you all ..

What a year huh ? lol... I'm ready for 2020...come what may.... many battles won, many more to win and no doubt a few set-backs along the way too ! Enjoy your Loved ones, you'll miss every annoying thing they do when they're gone, Truth.

OK, that slave driver Santa still has a few chores on his list to get done, might have to make him share his cookies !

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

When I first read it QoS, it came across as Hillary's way of saying she was bowing out and taking the long sleep - which might explain her putting up a pic of her "heyday".

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
At my mothers for Christmas Day and a couple of her friends are guests too. This couple had an old lady friend who use to fly over to see them on George Soros private jet, "Betsy" (though I have no idea what her surname was).

I decided to review the Q posts about Christmas and turned up Q457:

!UW.yye1fxo
25 Dec 2017 - 7:40:34 PM
Anonymous
25 Dec 2017 - 7:34:01 PM
Merry Christmas Q!
>>172726
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Celebrate this SPECIAL day in a BIG way.
God bless you all.
Q

This seems to me to reference the following posts:

Q3738 and Q3739 (Duplicates):

!!Hs1Jq13jV6
19 Dec 2019 - 9:04:18 PM
www.theepochtimes.com...📁
Important to read and understand.
Something BIG is coming.
Q

Q330:

!ITPb.qbhqo
11 Dec 2017 - 6:44:10 PM
We have a special place picked out for GS.
Really special.
Q

If we get some action on George Soros on Christmas Day then the dinner table conversation is going to be very interesting!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yeah and then you also have Spacey today saying Kill Them with Kindness. That almost sturck me a committing a mercy killing. Glad I got some sleep today to be up through the night. Feels like something is stirring and I dont mean the occasional visitors that come in pairs

ETA: I meant to ask if any of you watched Spaceys video to look for any possible clue type things or symbols etc.

edit on 12/24/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/24/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well see you later
Kid & Grandkid are here

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Wishing you a peaceful, relaxing and joyous day ML!

Christmas, for me, is a great day to recall all the great memories from our loved ones...

I know I'll be remembering my father... every year he used to decide to sweep the living room chimney in his best tweed jacket - an hour before the family was due to turn up. It was great fun to watch his four older brothers playing oneupmanship with him on Boxing Day - which he always won!

Here's hoping that tomorrow is a time of re-birth for us all!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The British Roots Of The Deep State: How The Round Table Infiltrated America

New Name. Same Beast

By 1919, the Round Table Movement changed its name to the Royal Institute for International Affairs (aka: Chatham House) with the “Round Table” name relegated to its geopolitical periodical. In Canada and Australia, branches were created in 1928 under the rubrics of “Canadian and Australian Institutes for International Affairs” (CIIA, AIIA). However in America, where knowledge of the British Empire’s subversive role was more widely known, the name “American Institute for International Affairs” was still too delicate. Instead the name “Council on Foreign Relations” was chosen and was chartered in 1921.

Sir Kissinger did nothing less than reveal his total allegiance to the British Empire on May 10, 1981 during a Chatham House conference in Britain when he described his relationship with the British Foreign office in the following terms:

“The British were so matter-of-factly helpful that they became a participant in internal American deliberations, to a degree probably never practiced between sovereign nations… In my White House incarnation then, I kept the British Foreign Office better informed and more closely engaged than I did the American State Department... It was symptomatic”.

The British Roots of the Deep State

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Glad I got some sleep today to be up through the night. Feels like something is stirring and I dont mean the occasional visitors that come in pairs

I'm watching a good special entitled "The Corrupt Presidency of Donald Trump", on MSNBC. The screwball panel of "experts" is hoping that Kim Jung-Un Christmas Gift is striking Japan tonight with a nuclear missile, which will prove Trump's foreign policy as fatally flawed.

I wonder what they'll say when it's the day after Christmas in every time zone, and Kim Jung-Un didn't blow up anybody?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Or maybe All Parties, R & D, are working together as part of a NWO Bluff ????????

"Happy Christmas".

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Did AG Barr really indict 8 people for funneling foreign $$$ to Clinton, Schiff and others? I've been seeing posts like this twitter.com... in the Qanon twit account for 3 days, but never a SOURCE article linked-to.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did AG Barr really indict 8 people for funneling foreign $$$ to Clinton, Schiff and others? I've been seeing posts like this twitter.com... in the Qanon twit account for 3 days, but never a SOURCE article linked-to.

www.justice.gov...

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

www.justice.gov...

I didn’t see Clinton’s name

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeh3t

Is Scra and Dask siamese twins ?

Yes. Literally.
We plan every move with each other.

It is extremely entertaining to me that some who read this will believe it.

Or maybe the fact that we both feel the need to bring some light into this bubble at the exact same time is the universe trying to tell you all something. No coincidences and all that.

Maybe dask and I are the same person.
Maybe I'm q and I'm just here testing you. Gathering info that you guys dig up so I can plant neat stuff in my drops.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It does show some dedication on Christmas Eve though!

I don't celebrate christmas. Never have. Just another day for me.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Can he do that ? Because that's awesome.

Remember that you like him after brexit when your economy tanks for a few months or maybe a few years.

Though I don't think it will be years. And we will help you out if it gets to bad.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

This is from a poem.

Twas the night before Christmas and poor Clement Moore Had his poem being copied by many a bore His “Night Before Christmas” is perfect in rhyme His rhythm and cadence are wonderfully fine. But then come the wise guys, with Internet cool Who use Clement’s rhyme as sort of a tool They pick up the style from this poem of “that night” And they hitch up their sled to whatever’s their gripe. Now I’m not even saying that there’s something not right By using Moore’s poem to carry a fight. I guess my complaint is not in their chore But the number of times they steal from Clem Moore. So I say to you all as I close down this gripe “Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!” ~L. Daniel Quinn

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

these contributions allegedly allowed Khawaja to host a private fundraiser for a presidential candidate in 2016 and a private fundraising dinner for an elected official in 2018.

My guess is that is the line that is making people think it's her. But the indictment does not say which political commitees that these guys were giving money to.
But since there names sound middle eastern and might well be, People will assume it must have been dems.
Why cares link says schiff and lieu might be involved I have no idea.

An indictment is not a finding of guilt. It merely alleges that crimes have been committed. A defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The FBI’s Washington Field Office is investigating the case and Deputy Chief John D. Keller and Trial Attorneys James C. Mann and Michael J. Romano of the Criminal Division’s Public Integrity Section are prosecuting the case.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dirty scoundrels trying to fulfill Obama prophecy when he told DJT he would go to war with NK sometime during his presidency.

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join