It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Quite a rabbit hole.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smolensk_air_disaster#Conspiracy_theories
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_U.S._RQ-170_incident
en.wikipedia.org...
www.csmonitor.com/Middle-East/2011/Exclusive-Iran-hijacked-US-drone-says-Iranian-engineer
www.csmonitor.com...

edit on 21-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Are you ready for this
Well well look who else had
Ham Radio Licenses for special communication
beside Ohrm

Universal Licensing System

wireless2.fcc.gov...
Commercial Operator License - PG0610826 - WEINER, ANTHONY J

wireless2.fcc.gov...
Amateur License - KD2CID - Bronfman, Eben M

wireless2.fcc.gov...
Amateur License - KF6PFO - PODESTA, MARY P

wireless2.fcc.gov...
Commercial Operator License - MPGB031270 - AWAN, KHALID A

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Knowing how Obama liked to hold group meetings, I bet Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, and Comey were there when Obama gave "The Order" to spy on Trump.

It was likely Brennan (CIA) who told the Comey (FBI) to use his boy Carter Page as the means for back-dooring into the world of Trump. (Carter Page said on Hannity this week that after he learned a FISA order bore his name, he sent a letter to James Comey letting him know that he was CIA, but never got a response.)

This will all read like a spy novel full of intrigue and subterfuge, after its assembled in chronological order.

edit on 12/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
WOW this don't sound to good for the FBI

F.B.I. Practices for Intercepted Emails Violated 4th Amendment, Judge Ruled
Newly declassified files reveal a secret court fight over the F.B.I.’s procedures for searching for Americans’ messages within a warrantless surveillance program’s repository.

archive.is...-275.0-279.175

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
another glowing blue sky event

strange lights in the sky of London
edit on 21-12-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trump's dislike for Judge Roberts apparently goes back a ways. 😂

twitter.com...

I was more intrigued on the location.
Take a look at the building Roberts is in front of 👇

Does the picture above look like the same building as the Palazzino Sapienti?
It was bought in 1973 by the Russian Grand Priory of Malta.

Palazzino Sapienti

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Liberal Media blames Trump for all FBI Troubles. They say he's ruined their morale, which causes them to not care if they bend rules and break laws.

After President Trump is re-elected, I hope he delivers pure hell to these outlets, with endless auditing and inspections by the Dept of Labor, the FCC, the IRS, the EPA, the FDA...and any other applicable agencies.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well at least we're getting little morsels of satisfaction while the big Barr-Durham build-up continues, mostly behind curtains of secrecy.

Here's one from this evening. Mark Galli, OPINION WRITER at Christianity Today who called for President Trump's removal from office, was given his 2 weeks notice, just one day after expressing his crazy opinion.

truepundit.com...

I hope the book Galli is writing, will now be a big bust!

No JOB & No BOOK REVENUE. A test of FAITH!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I get the impression that Q is still trying to get deep state to use their last ammunition - but deep state has now learnt to not use it before a revelation but just after... ie to flood out bad news rather than stop it coming out.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, the name of the Knights of Malta palace, that Justice Roberts was in front of, caught my eye...

Palazzo Sapienti = Palace of the wise... the sense of Sapienti though is more... "The palace of those in the know"; i.e. those in on the secret.
edit on 21-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We haven't heard from Q officially in a while?
Jukebox appears to be broken, Rainman said fish don't sparkle at night.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Holiday quiet time is my guess. The government is infamous for their informal holiday shutdowns.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

And now Roberts will preside over Trump's trial in the Senate for impeachment.

Ruh roh.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I get the impression that Q is still trying to get deep state to use their last ammunition - but deep state has now learnt to not use it before a revelation but just after... ie to flood out bad news rather than stop it coming out.

It’s going to be Biblical(Flood of info)? When the DECLAS card is played Dark-Light will occur for most those that are still under MSM spell. Not all will do the research into how deep the rabbit holes go but will have the choice to find truths. POTUS Twitter account gains 100K followers every 2-3days and social media is now flooded with memes and links to articles for others to follow.

When the flood comes MSM will be unable to contain it and swept away for good. Is it too much to ask for a pay-per-view Gitmo Live channel? What I would pay for that!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Im still a few pages back where the conversation is aliens and such. I cant help but think with the combination of the space force finally coming to light or to public knowledge and Qs latest comment something BIG is coming, that something big may very well be coming and its coming from out there if you know what I mean.

Anyone that has been on this site for any length of time knows we are way ahead with what we have over what we the common folk know we have. We may have reached the point we just cant hide some of it anymore. I mean come on the schematics for the TR3-B are now on line and easily found. How long did that fly around and shake people up only to be called wackos etc. Heck I had this over my head one night and didnt even know it was. I was taking pictures of the fog through the light. 4 pics nothing there, 5 pic, what the heck is that?

We have heard of manned craft that have gone up for months and just now coming back. Usually just a little blurb in the news. Me thinks we may have been doing that longer than is said. Not just staying in orbit either.

This morning the news is Space Force Space Force Space Force, getting a very hard push.

We have even had a couple oddities pass us recently. The big cigar shaped thing and this other "Asteroid" from another galaxy if I have that right. Who's really to say they Aren't some sort of ships? Good way to save on fuel, let the current take you.

Anyhow my point, when it comes to Q, sometimes it the most simple of things that people manage to make most complicated, sometimes you have to think outside the box. We know some are multiple meanings. The way I connect the dots is how it fits with whats on the most recent agenda at the moment. Space Force, something BIG is coming. Not saying it is right, but should at least be considered.

They might be mad to. Depending on who you read, we may have some of their service people from different crashes over time. They might want them back. His name escapes but IM sure most are familiar with the shootout way down below in the mountain. People floating in test tubes their doctors big ol lizards. That would freak 90% of the population, put them in hospitals most likely. Maybe this is what we are trying to avoid.

Lol Pay no mind to me, Im a big picture person for my point of view.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
His name escapes but IM sure most are familiar with the shootout way down below in the mountain. People floating in test tubes their doctors big ol lizards. That would freak 90% of the population, put them in hospitals most likely. Maybe this is what we are trying to avoid.

Yep, I read his fantastic claims of the alien firefight.
Philip Schneider claimed to be a structural engineer who worked on several underground installations, including Dulce Base. Schneider advocated awareness of the Dulce Base and claimed to have been one of the escapees of the 1979 Dulce Wars.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I get the impression that the deep state has many levels and is more a bundle of snakes and not just one big, organized family. Given that, some may be using ammunition to save themselves that others wish to save for later.
I hope GTMO has enough rope. I'd bet that many on this site would chip in to buy more. Can we start a Go Fund Me for GTMO rope? We could call it "Hemp for Cuba" and all the pot heads would contribute, too.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives

originally posted by: onehuman
His name escapes but IM sure most are familiar with the shootout way down below in the mountain. People floating in test tubes their doctors big ol lizards. That would freak 90% of the population, put them in hospitals most likely. Maybe this is what we are trying to avoid.

Yep, I read his fantastic claims of the alien firefight.
Philip Schneider claimed to be a structural engineer who worked on several underground installations, including Dulce Base. Schneider advocated awareness of the Dulce Base and claimed to have been one of the escapees of the 1979 Dulce Wars.

Yes thank you Phil S is it. His claims dont seem so outrages now all considered. The way he died was certainly not suicide either. If he was just a fruit cake, why kill him?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
SteelTruth Round Table with In the Matrixxx & Shady Grooove

This 1 hour 17 min min video by Steel Truth is great video that goes through heaps of Q messages and links things up. It is from Sep 23, 2019. Goes through things like NRO, Space Command, Military Patches, North Korea, Dorian and other stuff.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

If I hadn’t already done my time, I would be signing up TODAY!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join