It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Again geomagnetic and magnetic North issues. Gps transition to mapping and degrees of variance in magnetic North may be adjusted at intervals assuming a certain amount of time for the movement to transpire. In the meantime it may in actuality be making quick jumps back and forth creating havock for shipping they want to keep quiet.
Watch the water
edit on 12 20 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
TRUMP Live
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Jeff Van Drew told president Trump and the American People that the Democrats came to him and told him if he does not vote for Impeachment that they would Destroy him. This should be a bigger story than him changing Party's .

Twitter

And if he did vote for impeachment he would destroy himself. He made the right move.

Backfire

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweet

And now for the next batch of impeachment hearings.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Rudy Giuliani dropping truth bombs again...
Documents PROVE Hunter Biden, Burisma Corruption and Money Laundering, Murder & Mayhem all in one...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

DJT Tweet

Odd timing...

Celebrity faith healer 'John of God' is jailed for 19 years in Brazil for raping four women

He's 77 it's a death sentence.

I’ve been waiting on an update on this one. As little as he’s been discussed here, he and what he represents transcend many puzzle pieces.... like imagine somebody spilling coffee on the puzzle and there’s a big stain.... it don’t quite fit in the picture but how the hell can you ignore it?

I’ll stop here

Q/Q+ gets my applaud/nod for a definite proof with the release of the Brazil related tweet/sentencing story coinciding.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Rudy Giuliani dropping truth bombs again...
Documents PROVE Hunter Biden, Burisma Corruption and Money Laundering, Murder & Mayhem all in one...

I just came to post this. Very good talk.

Barr sort of scoffed at Rudy being mentioned by the Clone-bot, but Rudy matters. He can speak freely, where Barr cannot. This documentary evidence of Aid>Ukraine>Soros>Dems would never be exposed by Barr even if they all went to jail.

Rudy is important to the population who bothers to listen, especially Anons who have been digging on this too. He may be a gadfly, but he matters to the outsiders.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Evidently folks... well... errr... umm...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, the irony of this celebrating is that Pelosi hasn't sent the "articles" to the Senate for, to quote nancy "whatever you want to call it.... trial," so not only are they wrong, they are wrong.

edit on Fri Dec 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You know what Ron White always says -

"You can't fix stupid."

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ka-BOOOM

After Simpson/Steele pal Dan Jones showed up in Horowitz footnote, his Soros-funded The Democracy Integrity Project stops distributing daily TDIP briefings to journos. "Beginning in 2020, our brief will be distributed by our affiliated nonprofit, Advance Democracy Inc."

Trump-Russia 2.0: Dossier-Tied Firm "TDIP," Founded by ex-FBI analyst Dan Jones, Pitching Journalists Daily on 'Collusion'

www.realclearinvestigations.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I’d say a good 50% of the normal American population have an IQ of 70 or lower. So many oblivious morons out there. It’s sad.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i am not usually interested in space tech video's but this one has me fascinated and worried. This seems to be the reason behind 'Space Force". Speaker is Lt Gen Steven Kwast retired USAF.

He begins speaking at 6 min with background for what begins at about 12 min.

edit on 20-12-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I am pleased to report I just asked my 19, 24 and 27 year old nephews and daughter, "Since Trump was impeached is he still president?" They all separately answered; paraphrased, "Well yeah it has to go to Senate and he has to be found guilty before he gets kicked out." I'm satisfied even if they could have been more articulate lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

,,, carry it on to inner circles, reversing direction each time you go inwards and you get:

"Merry Christmas and a very happy new year from everyone at ___ ___ Q in our centenary year of foundation"

Thaks Rel, I couldn't seem to see the change in pattern.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

If you dig that, take a look into what the new Secretary of the Air Force said about declassifying everything they have about our secret space operations. Every enlightening.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

DJT Tweet

Odd timing...

Celebrity faith healer 'John of God' is jailed for 19 years in Brazil for raping four women

He's 77 it's a death sentence.

When asked if she would run for POTUS she couldn’t back away fast enough. Also very close with Winestein. Looking turned up in this meme 😂🤡

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

@ffe3301

I'd say the names we know are not high on the food chain. They were early pawns sacrificed by the system.

Comey and Brennan are feeding might highly off of our food chain I would offer here. They are surely someone else's puppets I would have to agree if that was the point.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Hi Pokey, I will try to find that info

I don't ususally enjoy this type of info, but I was surprised at the tech, energy from space and it speaks to Trumps mention of different forms of energ in his last rally.

This article from Breaking Defense speaks to a problem he mentions ie: not willing in break away from the norms and the Air Force''s refusal to embrace.

(now this is likely because this is being developed underground with NO application for the citizens]

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Clinesmith didn’t do anything in a vacuum. Directed by whom? Suicide watch for Clinesmith.

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join