It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You are right. Didn't Trump sign something about not prosecuting a former president?

No idea. You're probably more up to speed than I am. I don't have the time for a deep read every day.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
pic

Statistical Analysis.

This is only using timestamp. Rel's decodes on many posts and responses here show mathematically impossible using accepted math at all.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The one Brennan reference I saw had the O not a 0.
I had a hard time following the whole doc. What was the Gist of it? Some procedures the Judge ordered to be followed regarding 702s from what I comprehended. What is an 702?

Mind turned to mush after listening to Representatives babble for 11 hours.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here's part of it.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Cheers EMN!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Physics Major Hank Johnson wants Barr to resign.

He thinks Barr appointed Durham, it goes downhill from there.

Oh and Talib, Jackson, Cohen also signed it so there's that.

The letter

Same playbook
Attack the Bearers of Truth as illegitimate
PANIC

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Lol. That letter made my day. Game on. Like someone said; Pelosi already found Barr in contempt and he showed up asking if she brought handcuffs.

I'm sure Barr is shaking in his boots .........

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yes, I only found that one instance of using a Zero but thought it was interesting given some of us refer to Obama as the Zero or zero.

I'm no lawdog but in a nutshell, Section 702 permits the AG and the DNI to jointly authorize targeting of persons reasonably believed to be located outside the United States, but is limited to targeting non-U.S. persons. Once authorized by a FISA judge, such acquisitions may last for periods of up to one year.

The doc is the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) Memorandum and Opinion approving 2016 Section 702 certifications (April 26, 2017). So, basically justifying the surveillance to a judge in which she approved and signed.

AG Barr has stated he believes the FISA judges were misled. On what exactly we don't know.

I'm just trying to find any noteworthy crumbs. Reading it makes my eyes glaze over.

The other related 702 docs are available here >
Office of Director of National Intelligence Releases FISA Section 702 Documents

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Physics Major Hank Johnson wants Barr to resign.

He thinks Barr appointed Durham, it goes downhill from there.

Oh and Talib, Jackson, Cohen also signed it so there's that.

The letter

Same playbook
Attack the Bearers of Truth as illegitimate
PANIC

DW!

One playbook to be sure. I couple that letter with the Pelosi gibberish. They've always done it, only now folks are seeing it clearly. Or at least I hope they are seeing it clearly because a monster amount of work was done to expose it.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

702 data is the raw search data they get FROM the spying done via the FISA warrant. So, the problem here is that contractors (read: NOT gov employees) were given access to this raw data while on contract, and then that access was not revoked when they were off contract and working somewhere else. So, you could have some ex-spook working for FusionGPS or something and have them able to access all that FISA data when they were not supposed to. It’s very bad, and another in the long line of FBI screw ups with relation to spying tools used on American citizens.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Re Q3732 - CRYPTEX DECODE?

The above screenshot is of using the CRYPTEX tab from our spreadsheet on Q3732.

I hadn't used this for months. The idea is that this works like a DaVinci Code cryptex; whereby each line of a Q post is one of the rings.

If a post line contains say +, -, , >, +3... then you can move that line backwards or forwards in relation to the others. You then read the columns vertically to pick out a DECODE.

In the case of Q3732, I moved the 1stline one character to the right because of the "+" and the pointer "Directly".
Reading vertically gives DoQ. As a confirmation you'll see that the common string on lines 1 & 2 of "after a" lines up!

Could be something... could be nothing.
edit on 19-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'm just trying to find any noteworthy crumbs. Reading it makes my eyes glaze over.

After yesterday, I need a drink just like Nancy does each morning.

That's sorta what I got out of it.

What foreign (non US) person did they need to surveil overseas would be Q Related that we know?

Maybe Ukarainians? just a thought.

No need to do it to Mifsud or Halper but then again, maybe they were the ones with wires? Lied on those apps to the FISC court about who they really were too? That would give an explanation why Mueller claims of Mifsud being a Russian asset?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Barr interview

Admittedly I was distracted by the Clone-bot's irritating demeanor...

He was brought in to clean things up.
renOgade knew.
Durham has free reign which has to be chilling for many.

Key - after the election the entire "might be putin's beach" goes away. Page said there was nothing on DJT in testimony - so post election is where their CYA stuff fails and where it turns into Coup or Treason - post election.

rant: I HATE THE MIND CONTROL TERM "POLITICAL BIAS" and anyone who uses that here will get taken to the woodshed. It is a Controller term, like "collusion" "foreign power" blah blah blah.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Figures there is another meaning to what I read. Ok, that's very interesting and correlates with a Q drop about the 4 contractors.
Can't find the one I'm thinking of at the moment.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yeah, I know the one you’re talking about. Those 4 contractors are what I was talking about. Same thing. And I think when they use the term contractors they mean companies and not individuals, not 100% on that one though.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here's another link to the AG Barr interview starting @12:15
Barr: "The President bore the burden of the greatest baseless conspiracy theories in American political history."
www.youtube.com...

PapaDop has a new channel and he's running for Congress.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Great Awakening
Crumbs dropped by Q
Baked into Bread
By Patriot Bakers

Incredible job by all

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

One of these?

(Bolding mine)

Q3321

This is why we are here.
Good find, Anons.
[4] Contractors?
Joe D. stated tonight?
Nothing to see here.
Q

The above includes a graphic of #643:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.78 πŸ“
Jan 29 2018 23:36:24 (EST)

Narrative shift.
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Nation on alert.
Firing RR = block Mueller.
Firing RR = set up to firing Mueller.
Firing RR = Red line.
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
What was the Senate conf vote re: RR?
Why did RR [BEG] Ryan to block the FISA MEMO from Congressional review/further advancement?
REAL TIME: [7] Congressional members + [3] Senators + [2] former O-senior officials + [4] OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS [NO C/TOP/SENS-LEVEL CLEARANCE] @ SCIF [DC-CAP].
TOP SEC CLEARANCE IS MANDATORY FOR ADMISSION - HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
WE SEE YOU.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 19-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yeah, I know the one you’re talking about. Those 4 contractors are what I was talking about. Same thing. And I think when they use the term contractors they mean companies and not individuals, not 100% on that one though.

I agree, companies.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

[m]ight instead of [n]ight.

Tough to keep track during a tweet storm.

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join