It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Barr’s already been held in contempt by Pelosi and he asked if she brought handcuffs.

Barr doesn’t give a hoot what anyone in the House thinks or has to say.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So it begins

Prosecutor Scrutinizing Ex-CIA Director Brennan

The federal prosecutor scrutinizing the Russia investigation has begun examining the role of the former CIA director John Brennan in how the intelligence community assessed Russia’s 2016 election interference,” the New York Times reports.

“John Durham, the United States attorney leading the investigation, has requested Mr. Brennan’s emails, call logs and other documents from the CIA… He wants to learn what Mr. Brennan told other officials, including the former FBI director James Comey, about his and the CIA’s views of a notorious dossier of assertions about Russia and Trump associates.”

edit on 12192019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I dont think its a coincidence that that abortion of a letter by Hank Johnson was sent out to Barr today. They must be feeling the walls closing in on them.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Surveillance footage outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell during suicide attempt is missing

Wait... kidding, we found it! 👇

Missing surveillance footage of Jeffrey Epstein’s jail-cell suicide attempt has been found: prosecutors

Now they find it.

The missing footage of the outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell at Manhattan’s Metropolitan Correctional Center during his suicide attempt reappeared Thursday — a day after prosecutors said it hadn’t been preserved.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Through as a FISA app.......

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
So it begins

Prosecutor Scrutinizing Ex-CIA Director Brennan

The federal prosecutor scrutinizing the Russia investigation has begun examining the role of the former CIA director John Brennan in how the intelligence community assessed Russia’s 2016 election interference,” the New York Times reports.

“John Durham, the United States attorney leading the investigation, has requested Mr. Brennan’s emails, call logs and other documents from the CIA… He wants to learn what Mr. Brennan told other officials, including the former FBI director James Comey, about his and the CIA’s views of a notorious dossier of assertions about Russia and Trump associates.”

I'm assuming since Gina Haspel said there is no "existential threat" in the world today (DJT isn't) she's happy to hand over JB's entire stash of fun.

I can't imagine the amount of manpower it takes to grind through all these docs etc. True hero's to be sure.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
John Brennan is going down. Durham is on his ass.

"John H. Durham, the United States attorney leading the investigation, has requested Mr. Brennan’s emails, call logs and other documents from the C.I.A., according to a person briefed on his inquiry."

www.nytimes.com...

I know I sound like a broken record (old-fashioned term pre internet), but, pleeeeeze televise his perp walk. He is one of the biggest snakes in this swamp, imo. Till someone on his level (preferably he himself!) has justice served upon him, this country will never be able to heal from this horrid event in our country.
edit on 19-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

"John H. Durham, the United States attorney leading the investigation, has requested Mr. Brennan’s emails, call logs and other documents from the C.I.A., according to a person briefed on his inquiry."

www.nytimes.com...

Just stated on Fox News just now that the Durham team is also reviewing all of Brennan's public statements on television and other places.

Says James Clapper said on CNN that Obama gave the order to spy, Durham should go right to the horse's mouth and ask James Clapper what he was talking about and then interview Obama himself.

Durham has been working for well over a year on this according to attorney general Barr. Just a listened to his interview on Fox News.
edit on 12/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Sooner rather than later me hopes...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In my view it is not a glitch but, for plausible deniability, looks like one.

For how long has Q been saying wait and see if they can hot a zero delta? This has been built up to!

We have 3 types of zero Delta:

Post to Post
Tweet to Tweet
and Post to tweet or vice versa.

Post to post was the last to be achieved - by these "glitches".

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Does anyone have a live link for the recorded Barr interview on Fox? Always have difficulty locating from UK.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Wonder if O is sweating... heart beating faster...planning a trip?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No name misspells that I saw in a quick speed browse of that FISA related doc. Lots of big redactions on some pages though.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Wonder if O is sweating... heart beating faster...planning a trip?

I don't think we'll ever get that big fish. That's one arrest I believe will result in riots.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

This actually hurt my head. So I don't really recommend viewing all of it. Just skip to 11:00 and listen to the gibberish.

She won't take questions on taking the steps to destroy the Commander In Chief, the guy who is in charge of keeping her district from being nuked by NK according to renOgade himself.

How can anyone in that room not see this? We see the endless "I'm falling on my sword because drumpf and quitting my job at Starbucks..." but how come we don't see these media drones walking out on this crap?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You are right. Didn't Trump sign something about not prosecuting a former president?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Interesting twist from a big dem attorney....

trump not impeached

If the House does not communicate its impeachment to the Senate, it hasn’t actually impeached the president. If the articles are not transmitted, Trump could legitimately say that he wasn’t truly impeached at all.
That’s because “impeachment” under the Constitution means the House sending its approved articles of to the Senate, with House managers standing up in the Senate and saying the president is impeached.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman
That's exactly what I was saying yesterday about Dems lumping Trump-Barr-Durham together in the next phase of blocking prosecution.

Looks lie it is actually Trump, Pence, Barr, Durham

Gateway Pundit

During their conversation Schiff announced he was going after Vice President Mike Pence next and may have “acquired evidence” that the Vice President is hiding information in the House Ukrainian investigation.

Prediction from CTH

[PREDICTION for bookmark: Upon return in January Speaker Pelosi will refuse to allow impeached President Trump to deliver a State of the Union address in the House.]

They are playing their hand all at once...President Pelosi

Article 2, Section 3:

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper;

Jokes on her ... again ... Trump is required to give the information to Congress (although not in person) but he can convene Congress if he thinks her refusal to allow him to address them is "extraordinary."

Trump wins again.

Tired of winning?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Subpoenaed.

Prosecutors don't "request", they issue subpoenas.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Just started skimming through that doc, thanks for the link!

Right off the bat I noticed John 0. Brennan uses a Zero not an "O" and "Nicholas Rasmussen", an IMPORTANT name to remember, Former Director of NCTC (Q1764), now running the McCain Institute.

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join