It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not only another dupe but another ZERO:ZERO:ZERO MARKER
(more simply put... a [0] Delta)

Q3739 and Q3738 being 00:00:00 apart!

Note that

Something BIG is coming!

...has appeared twice before, in:
Q2775 which shows a ZERO delta between Q Post and POTUS tweet on Feb 17 2019
and
Q2792 on Feb 18 2019, which showed a tweet of Warren talking about invoking 25th Amendment because "POTUS unfit for office"

If you read the next few posts on Feb 18th, Q2802 then gives a picture of Q2681 which has a timeline leading to "Sky is falling" projection by Dems... followed by Public Awakening!

I would guess this is to do with AG Barr's interview airing tonight?
edit on 19-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Something BIG is coming!

New: Title TBD
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
19 Dec 2019 - 4:04:18 PM
www.theepochtimes.com...📁
Important to read and understand.
Something BIG is coming.
Q

I'm starting to get the feeling that the meaning of "BIG" for Q is not quite the same as what we all hope "BIG" means.

This is turning out to be inside baseball, not the Earth shattering event we're all rooting for.
edit on 19-12-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yea, yea. So big.
Tick tock and all that.

And “pray” for what.

For the "what" ... Depends on your perspective . Me, PRAY for a Change to believe in
. ThankQ

Army’s Secret Flights Over Washington Now an ‘Enduring’ Mission - 6 days ago

The U.S. Army has made permanent a classified aviation mission over Washington and disclosed that it’s aimed at responding to a terrorist attack or natural disaster........

While the details are classified, the operation supports the military’s National Capitol Region mission “to be prepared to respond to a natural or manmade disaster,” Belinsky said.....

Asked if the forces taking part in the ongoing mission include specialized commando units of the Pentagon’s Joint Special Operations Command -- such as the Army’s Delta Force, the Navy’s Seal Team Six or the Army’s separate 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment --- Belinsky said only that forces may come from active and reserve units.

Currently I'd call DC a man-made disaster ... And
Believe me you don't want a Blackhawk focusing on you, especially in whisper mode ....

edit on 12192019 by MetalThunder because: 63668794

edit on 12192019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
MARK MEADOWS is leaving Congress. Will not run for re-election, and is leaving open the possibility of leaving sooner for a job helping TRUMP.
POLITI CO

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
MARK MEADOWS is leaving Congress. Will not run for re-election, and is leaving open the possibility of leaving sooner for a job helping TRUMP.
POLITI CO

twitter.com...

That would be the smart play, to have the new person run as the incumbent. He's been pretty good in all of this.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Re SQUALL in Q3734 and Q3735:

Snow squall sweeps into NYC, triggers deadly pileup on Pennsylvania interstate

Lots of Marker numbers in this article:

The streets of the nation's largest city were met with a literal wall of winter on Wednesday when a snow squall brought blinding wintry conditions to New York City, hours after triggering a deadly pileup on an interstate in Pennsylvania.

The National Weather Service office in Upton, N.Y. issued a snow squall warning around 3:23 p.m. on Wednesday for the greater New York City area, which warned of "white out conditions" in heavy, blowing snow for a 45-minute period. The wall of white arrived in the city around 4 p.m.

The crash involving around 30 cars and trucks was reported at about 1 p.m. on I-80 in White Deer Township as blinding snow made the highway slick, state transportation officials said.

Evangelical Community Hospital in Lewisburg reported receiving 37 patients from the crash. At least three were transferred to other facilities. Another 21 people who weren’t patients were housed at the hospital and a family center set up at a hotel.

The Union County coroner's said that one man died in the crash, and the Montour County coroner said around 11 p.m. a second person had died at a hospital. Officials told FOX56 the state of the vehicles was so bad that crews had not been able to get the man's body out, hours later.

The interstate was closed for 34 miles in both directions until eastbound lanes reopened five hours later. Westbound traffic still was being detoured Thursday morning along I-180 and Route 220 while tow trucks worked to remove the mangled cars and trucks in the wreck.

I wonder if someone was smuggling guns, troops or traffickees into NY?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Q posted this link earlier. The Senate's Impeachment Role

I found two points interesting RE: today's Q drops.

...for federal judge Harold Louderback of California.... Louderback's Senate trial consumed nearly all of May 1933, during the First Hundred Days of the New Deal era, one of the busiest legislative periods in congressional history. Democrats charged Republicans with using the trial to delay a banking reform bill, a charge Republicans denied. Tempers in the Senate frayed as witness after witness cast doubt on the charges. The Senate finally voted on May 24, 1933, acquitting Louderback on all five articles.

Nixon challenged the use of an impeachment committee on constitutional grounds. In 1993, in the case Nixon v. United States, the Supreme Court upheld the Senate’s right to determine its own procedures, including the use of a trial committee.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
From Wictor

Basically.

social.quodverum.com...@ThomasWic/103331891081184399

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Physics Major Hank Johnson wants Barr to resign.

He thinks Barr appointed Durham, it goes downhill from there.

Oh and Talib, Jackson, Cohen also signed it so there's that.

The letter

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They have Hank leading the charge...hmmm..
It's getting serious now ... LoL

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I cant believe he is still even a congressman. After his "mysterious Hep-C" issues and becoming increasingly slower and more confused I have a hard time believing this guy isn't truly mentally challenged/disabled.
edit on 12/19/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I cant believe he is still even a congressman. After his "mysterious Hep-C" issues and becoming increasingly slower and more confused I have a hard time believing this guy isn't truly mentally challenged/disabled.

I don't know why. The guy thinks an island can tip over.

He's definitely missing a few screws.

I'd like to know where he went to school.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Wow! Amazing that you caught that error in that video. A link to that video wasn't included in the two Q drops, so finding that mistake is pretty impressive.

The double post may also be referring to the original Epoch article and then the updated article eight months later.

October 17, 2018 Updated: June 18, 2019

The other thing that jumped out at me was this blurb mentioning 99:

This information was disclosed in a 99-page FISA court ruling on April 26, 2017, that was declassified by Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.

It made me think of Q3704

qmap.pub...
edit on 19-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I don't know why. The guy thinks an island can tip over.

No kidding - If there was even a chance of that, I'm sure they'd anchor it down ....or do whatever they do to keep islands from tipping over.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I just came to post this letter. I am sitting here in shock at the utter buffoonery exhibited by these Democratic Representatives. It seems they picked a who’s who of the most retarded members of Congress to sign this letter. They’re still trying to claim that the FBI didn’t spy on Trump and that they did everything by the book. At what point do letters like this go from something for us to laugh about, to an actual issue? I cannot in good faith think that these people actually believe what they wrote. And to go after John Durham! WOW! I think they have forgotten that the AG runs the DOJ. If he wants to investigate them, he can!
edit on 19-12-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The House comedian.
Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Hank Johnson

link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Are duplicates like 3738 and 3739 at qmap.pub... , the result of a software glitch with the new server/system? I don't recall that happening before...but it's happened twice since transitioning to the new platform.

link   
Jail video surveillance from Jeffrey Epstein’s first suicide attempt in July is missing, lawyer says

Earlier Wednesday, The New York Daily News and New York Post reported that prosecutors told a federal judge that no one can locate the surveillance footage around Epstein’s cell for the hours before he was found semiconscious, with marks on his neck, on July 23 in the cell he was sharing with Nick Tartaglione, the former cop from Westchester County, New York.

Judge Kenneth Karas of U.S. District Court in Manhattan has asked prosecutors to continue investigating what happened to the footage.

cnbc

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

He’s literally the dumbest sonofabitch in Congress, and that is saying something. How does he keep getting elected?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Mental giants they are not. I doubt some of these people actually earned their credentials. Let's face it. Most of those on that list are not exactly Mensa candidates.

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join