It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I read an article on Brietbart last night talking about this. They said that Mitch will still call Justice Kennedy to preside over the trial, will still call the Senators to roll to participate in the trial, and vote to acquit the President. The Senate has the lone authority to conduct impeachment trials. The House is done with their part. Apparently they do not officially need to House to transmit the Articles over to acquit the President. Once again, this is a losing play for Nancy and her merry band of idiots.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

I assume you meant Justice Roberts - he's the Chief Justice for some reason. Yeah, they can do the trial however they want. The Chief Justice will be bound by the Senate's rules of procedure. A quick vote yea or nay, without calling witnesses, and it's over is certainly one way to do it.

So it depends on the rules for how many must be present to "conduct business", then they need 2/3 of those to convict.
edit on 19-12-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

So it depends on the rules for how many must be present to "conduct business", then they need 2/3 of those to convict.

Ah, so the Democrats do have a way to convict now.
They would have to kill or incapacitate a number (I don't know... 30 or 40) Republican Senators and then have the vote.
I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, as it stands now they would need 22 Republican Senators to switch sides and vote to remove. There is a better chance of a 10 mile wide meteor smashing into my neighborhood today.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

rE :

b) Part 1 RemoveDupes = IATBP = Q48 What is Q clearance?
Chan post number encodes Friday Dec 20th (tying to Q34 and Q35)

What are DOE “Q” or “L” Clearances?

......The Atomic Energy Act of 1946 gives the Department of Energy (DOE) the authority and responsibility for all nuclear energy information for the United States Government. The DOE grants “Q” or “L” access authorizations allowing individuals access to classified material when required by his or her official duties, or when eligibility for access to or control over special nuclear material or information is needed. So what is the difference between “Q” and Top Secret and “L” and Secret?.........

Wondering if we are going to see an "L"

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Anyone else having trouble accessing the Fox News website this morning?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Be worried dashen, be very worried...

US government lists fictional nation Wakanda as trade partner:

The US Department of Agriculture listed Wakanda as a free-trade partner - despite it being a fictional country.

The department's online tariff tracker hosted a detailed list of goods the two nations apparently traded, including ducks, donkeys and dairy cows.

Seriously though... is this just a coincidence, or does it hint at access to new technologies coming?
edit on 19-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Anyone care to expound on this from Q? What is coming, what will shock the world? Comet or something?

“The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
Pray.
Q “

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Have you looked at Wakanda's immigration policy and how they treat Refugee's?

They don't let anyone in. They are literally worse than Trump on that.

They should be lucky we don't tarriff them. But as usual, those that have the Vibranium get treated with Kid Gloves.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm getting "502 bad gateway" on /Qresearch

Are others getting the same problem? Is it down for planned maintenance?

Or being attacked again?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Anyone care to expound on this from Q? What is coming, what will shock the world? Comet or something?

Pray.
Q “

A Nothing burger I suspect where no one at the top gets held accountable but enough noise to appease the masses and allow them to stump on their chest for political soundbites against the OTHER party.

More of the same.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Re Q3728:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e021ac No.7557137 📁
Dec 19 2019 01:09:05 (EST)

>>7557088
Friend/Patriot - hold your head up high.
POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
"I will gladly take all those slings and arrows for you." - POTUS
But, even that, can be undone.
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
Pray.

Q

Could be double meanings here... raising our vibrational frequencies?

An electric shock to super-charge us?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My initial reaction:

Anons debating 3730

This whole page of replies to this drop has me spitting ☕️ coffee this morning.

I’m with Cherokee, let’s all head for the hills in CO 🚬cause like Trump, SG doesn’t actually 🍺, and I feel like I’m gonna need some encouragement if the final dance of victory goes anything like that video.

It’s not funny but if we don’t laugh we’re gonna go mad. Lol.

That ones signed Q+?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

You may have missed my point earlier, SouthernGift, that the Q3730 post of a music/dance video by Q+ was:

POTUS Calling the Tune

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SouthernGift

You may have missed my point earlier, SouthernGift, that the Q3730 post of a music/dance video by Q+ was:

POTUS Calling the Tune

I did miss that Rel, oops!
Interesting. “Sound” and “music” as a topic to re-explore has been reverberating in my mind lately! Interesting it is now a subject here.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If it's going to be an emp type event they might wanna spit it out clearly.
I lean towards an extinction event where the NG is used to ensure the elitists make it to safety under another guise and all this horsesht is to divert us from the impending polar flip or whatever.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

rE :

......The Atomic Energy Act of 1946 gives the Department of Energy (DOE) the authority and responsibility for all nuclear energy information for the United States Government. The DOE grants “Q” or “L” access authorizations allowing individuals access to classified material when required by his or her official duties, or when eligibility for access to or control over special nuclear material or information is needed. So what is the difference between “Q” and Top Secret and “L” and Secret?.........

I used to have a DOE L. The Q clearance is the higher level clearance.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Pray.
Q “

It is gonna be like the move "A Clockwork Orange". Except people are gonna be forced to watch Michele Tittler dance videos until their eyes glaze over and their minds shut down.

Kind of an interesting match there. Orange and clockwork ... considering how much Q mentions timing and time of day. If the Dems end up getting trounced in the confrontation with POTUS, "A Clockwork Orange" may become an apt way to describe his first term.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Waqanda meets Howard the Duck.

Quack Quack

🙂

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

rE :

Q CLEARANCE is ATS:

en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File
ataaccess.tiff
edit on 19-12-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I think it's more likely some clerk was having some fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join