It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Sent you a pm my friend

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
A puzzle from our donut friends...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/19/19 (Thu) 01:00:29e021ac (2) No.7557024>>7557035 >>7557036 >>7557040 >>7557043 >>7557044 >>7557045 >>7557046

>>7556980

What about when verifying new trip re: projectDcomms?
[ie calling our shot]
Standard deviation broken?
Greatest statistical anomaly witnessed or……
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 19-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, quick decodes already on Q3726 regarding the 2 fox video clips of Barr's interview - which imply Durham has had to document airtight case in case any key perps are killed during capture:

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips is 35 seconds long and mentions "other bad actors" being investigated as well as govt departments:
This links to Q35

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips is 36 seconds long and mentions in response to Comey being 7 layers away from what happened:

one of the problems with what happened was precisely that they pulled the investigation up to the executive floors and it was run and bird-dogged by a very small group of very high level officials

This links to Q36

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581302 📁
Nov 1 2017 23:54:52 (EST)
Military Intelligence.
No media.
No leaks.
How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days?
Focus on Flynn.
Background and potential role.
What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS?
Why did Soros transfer the bulk of his ‘public’ funds to a NPO?
Why is this relevant?
Who owes a lot to very bad actors?
How can she repay as payment was made under promise of victory.
What cash payments occurred by BO during the last 90 of his Presidency to foreign states and/ or organizations?
What slush fund did AG Sessions (through DOJ) put an end to?
How does Soros, Obama, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, etc all net many millions of dollars (normally within a single tax year).
What was negotiated on the tarmac between BC and Lynch?
Remember it was expected HRC was going to win during this time period.
What if the wizards and warlocks tipped off a local reporter as to the supposed unscheduled stop?
What if the NSA under the personal direction from Adm R had this meeting miscat and logged under a false identity to prevent bad actors from locating while also verifying to said players all was clear _ no logs.
What really happened when the wizards and warlocks revealed what they had?
Was Comey forced into the spotlight shortly thereafter not by choice? Right before the election no doubt which would cast suspicion?
These are crumbs and you cannot imagine the full and complete picture.
If Trump failed, if we failed, and HRC assumed control, we as Patriots were prepared to do the unthinkable (this was leaked internally and kept the delegate recount scam and BO from declaring fraud).
Dig deeper - missing critical points to paint the full picture.
There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

edit on 19-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This might get interesting. Maybe just grandstanding, but you never know. Not like they are the only one that feels that way

On 2nd article of impeachment 228 Dems voted YAY. Press release from Bobby Jeffries, who is running for Congress in PA-10 calling for pro-impeachment Reps to be charged with treason:

LINK

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I see some dodgy words:

QUORNI
DAMSON
CHRRRY
FORMER
TEAN TOY
NEW PPY
NEAR VR
THEN CG
TORA FF
SITO FF

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/19/19 (Thu) 01:09:05e021ac (3) No.7557137>>7557146 >>7557148 >>7557150 >>7557155 >>7557158

>>7557088

Friend/Patriot - hold your head up high.
POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
"I will gladly take all those slings and arrows for you." - POTUS
But, even that, can be undone.
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
Pray.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Speaking of the 7th Floor. Im guessing this is what is being referenced yes? Did they get thoroughly disbanded?

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips is 36 seconds long and mentions in response to Comey being 7 layers away from what happened: one of the problems with what happened was precisely that they pulled the investigation up to the executive floors and it was run and bird-dogged by a very small group of very high level officials

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e021ac No.7557331📁
Dec 19 2019 01:21:22 (EST)
Backchannels are important.
Know your history and you will know why.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Thanks for letting me know! I keep forgetting to check my Private Messages, due to the envelope icon not animating since 2012.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

As far as I know the office probably got closed down or re-assigned but the group who used it kept communicating with each other as long as they could... maybe still are using Ham radios or winking morse code in video clips!

Who was in the group... was it 19 strong as referenced in earlier Q drops? I'd guess at:

HRC
Comey
Strzok
Page
BHO
Clapper
Brennan
Clinesmith
Horowitz?
Gen Kelly?
Mike Pence?

BTW - how come we hear so little from Gina Haspel? Because CIA closedown needs to be behind closed walls?
edit on 19-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Trillium that Q3729 has another date in it's Post Delta of 12:17 which is Dec 17th...

The implication is that the back channel was used by White hats to give black hats instructions for the impeachment vote the day before it was held!

cranky will also like the timestamp of 01:21:22... fits the 12:21/11,22 theme... also the Hours+Min = Seconds!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I find it interesting you have Pence on that list. I personally could throw an elephant further than I trust him. I hope POTUS can make a change up when it comes to him. He has a lot of dirt back home he needs to answer to. I know POTUS was saddled with him as part of the deal to run on the Republican ticket. I guess he falls under the keep your enemies close yada yada.

Oddly enough I dont think Hillary would be on that list, though Im sure she wasnt far from it. Most likely one of the others were her stand in. Which one is a coin toss.

If POTUS could swap out Pence would he go with Flynn? Or as some love to think, Jr? Jr would shock the world no doubt! Who would your choice be just for giggles?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I put HRC on the list because the 7th Floor at Dept of State was her management floor... i.e. her office.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Bless Your Heart!!

Christmas Cheers!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
What do you folks think of this theory?

LINK

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Time for some zeds... so here's the SPREADSHEET UPDATES up to Q3729:

Q V16.44 20191218 to 3729 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v16.44 20191219 from QPost 3601 to 3729

NOTES
1) Main DECODE Results, Qclock Search, Crumb Analysis all updated.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Ohhh I wasnt aware of this little fact. That changes a lot of things. I was under the impression they basically had their own floor all to themselves.

Thanks for setting me straight

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Constitutional enormous.

twitter.com...

"Anon interaction coming soon." -Q

Placeholder #2489 to start?

Track II diplomacy

Track II diplomacy or "backchannel diplomacy" is the practice of "non-governmental, informal and unofficial contacts and activities between private citizens or groups of individuals, sometimes called 'non-state actors'". It contrasts with track I diplomacy, which is official, governmental diplomacy that occur inside official government channels. However, track two diplomacy is not a substitute for track one diplomacy. Rather, it is there to assist official actors to manage and resolve conflicts by exploring possible solutions derived from the public view, and theorists view and without the requirements of formal negotiation or bargaining for advantage. In addition, the term track 1.5 diplomacy is used by some analysts to define a situation where official and non-official actors cooperate in conflict resolution.

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join